It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Step Right up $1500 Stimulus to take Vaccine

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
We got ourselves an authoritarian here! Ive heard the saying my body my choice, seems apt no? Why should we listen to you? It’s not common sense to inject yourself with potentially harmful substances...

I’ll ask...

Or else?

a reply to: Hamlin

So you were not for Trump bleach injections then

It’s not common sense to inject yourself with potentially harmful substances

You don't decide what common sense is, and considering your lack of knowledge of modern medicine and in particular vaccines, I'd suggest what you consider to be common sense is severely lacking.

By your logic you should stop drinking anything other than pure filtered water/fresh food and stop using mouthwash.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.cnbc.com...

Now, one proposal aims to help both efforts by giving people $1,500 stimulus checks in exchange for getting immunized.

The idea comes from entrepreneur John Delaney, a former Democratic congressman for Maryland who also ran for president in 2020.

To execute the plan, the government could create a system where people would receive a number once they were vaccinated. Once they enter that along with their Social Security number, they would receive a check.

Yes it's just a proposal, but I've seen it in more than one place...
I read that more than 40% of Americans do not want to take the vaccine.
TPTB know this is not going to be easy. Heck people don't want to take vaccines that have been around for decades...

So is it worth $1500 to you?

This effort is squarely aimed at minorities and the indigent. And, generally, indigent people aren’t that smart. So if you tell them a) it’s good for you b) it’ll let you be more “free” and c) you get 1.5k for doing it people in those buckets will show up in droves. Mission accomplished.

People with means won’t trade 1.5k for putting something in their body they don’t want.

And right as expected - they made sure to have an African American be the first to get the vaccine and made a huge spectacle of it.

Never though I’d say I agree with Farrakhan, but his rant that this “vaccine” isn’t good for minorities is spot on - he’s not wrong.

Maybe this is proof of a concept that many already know - liberalism and the political elite are the enemy. For all of us.

I’m typing this after reading the Farrakhan rant and I can say that, minus all of his hateful BS, he’s probably right. I, a middle aged white dude is saying “yeah, Farrakhan has a point there and LOTS of us are in the same boat.”

Whatever it is that’s against “us” is really against ALL of us - it’s not race, it’s not religion, it’s not orientation - it’s ALL of us.

When we put down our proverbial guns and come together as American’s we will defeat whatever this force is - and it won’t be rallying around Liberalism almost certainly.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I stand by my original statement. It’s ok, go inject whatever you want into yourself children and mother, I’ll do things my way.

Your fear won’t force me to follow your flawed thinking.

a reply to: Hamlin

edit on 17-12-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Why do you think I care what you are doing?

It's your loss... and it will be a loss. Live in fear and paranoia, I'll take the $1500 if they offer it and enjoy my life.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I didn’t make you reply... or did I? a reply to: Hamlin

edit on 17-12-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join