It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother and daughter fraud team identified in Georgia

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
This is hilarious, this video has been explained. There is video evidence there was at least 1 observer there. You are all clutching at straws.

No proof has stood up to court scrutiny yet

Yes, and their explanation made as much as hiden Biden's explanation on how he broke his foot.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
If the courts give it to trump I will agree with them.

The Supreme Court will be giving the election to Trump (indirectly, through throwing the election to Congress).

Care to bet on that? I'm betting you a cup of coffee that this won't happen and that Biden (who won the majority of votes by quite a large margin) will be president.

These 'ladies' need to be prosecuted criminally. Hopefully they will be.

For legally counting ballots in an entirely different state -- the state where they reside and where they worked as election poll workers?

What's criminal about working for the election commission in your own state? And what's criminal about being mistaken for someone else?

I want in on the bet too Byrd.
Except, if I win, you can't post for the rest of the year and visa versa.
Shake on it?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
You won't hear this on FOX NEWS. This is the 1st Domino to fall in the Nation Wide fraud attempted coup d'état. They were bragging about this on social media. This was done in the largest precinct in Georgia. More than enough to flip the state. Several sources listed below.

Timing of Large Georgia Ballot Dump for Biden Appears to Coincide with Timing of Mother-Daughter Duo’s Election Fraud Scam

Bombshell: Georgia Secretary of State Confirms Criminal Election Fraud and More!

BREAKING: CROOKED GEORGIA ELECTIONS SUPERVISER Filmed Pulling Out Suitcases of Ballots from Beneath Table IS IDENTIFIED — IT’S RUBY’S DAUGHTER! (Video)

12/11/2021

Georgia candidate for Governor, David Purdue, is now participating in lawsuits to clean things up.

Days after announcing his candidacy for governor, Republican David Perdue further embraced debunked claims of electoral fraud in Georgia's 2020 presidential race by joining a lawsuit seeking to prove he and former President Donald Trump were cheated out of election victories.
More at: www.newsobserver.com...

The percentage of Americans who believe Donald Trump actually won re-election in November 2020, continues to grow.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join