It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother and daughter fraud team identified in Georgia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

a reply to: Nivhk

Falsely accused election worker in viral video forced to go into hiding nypost.com...

Sounds like another subject for another thread huh? Why not open up a new thread about it. Instead of derailing this important thread?

This is the thread title: Mother and daughter fraud team identified in Georgia. I think that merits a bit of concern about the doxxed mother and daughter's safety.

Also false accusation since they have not been arrested. If this could be proven they would be in a holding cell right now. But there is the problem people who do not understand the process making judgements on a video they are clueless about. I watched the video and im forced to admit i dont know if that is normal or not. What I do know however if Trumps lawyers expect to get a judge to agree with them then showing a video is not going to cut it. You would have to have someone jailed waiting trail to prove the kind of voter fraud they claim.

Since no one is going to jail that hurts their case. Oh and one more thing trying to show voter inconsistancies based off prior elections shows nothing. This election was anything but normal with of course a pandemic which not only effected the outcome but the voting process as well. Then there is Trump hatred it runs very deep i know several people that went to vote for just one purpose vote against Trump. He could of run against a chimpanzee and the vote totals wouldnt have changed. He is the most polarizing president in history. And he did that on purpose and it cost him.
edit on 12/5/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Counting done in secret yet we are watching video cameras? hmmmm your idea of secret is alot diffrent from mine i guess.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Counting done in secret yet we are watching video cameras? hmmmm your idea of secret is alot diffrent from mine i guess.

I can't see what those ballots say, can you?

Besides, those are State Farm Arena's cameras...they aren't public. IIRC they had to get a subpoena to obtain them.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Simply making the claim the chain of custody was verified and recorded isn't a reason to conclude it's true.

Simply making the claim the chain of custody was not verified and recorded isnt a reason to conclude its true.

Wow the irony here do you seriosly not see it?

edit on 12/5/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Oh, I see the irony. The burden is on the county to prove the chain of custody, not me.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Oh, I see the irony. The burden is on the county to prove the chain of custody, not me.

Wrong the burden is on Trumps lawyers to prove to a sitting judge that something illegal occurred. Obviously they are having a problem making that case.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Wrong the burden is on Trumps lawyers to prove to a sitting judge that something illegal occurred. Obviously they are having a problem making that case.

Wrong. Those are public records and it needs to be proved to the public that does have some oversight power through open records law -- not a judge.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The hoops a lefty will jump through to attempt to discredit evidence is shocking. Its almost as if they dont care about seeking truth, but hope to deny truth. These folks are supposed to be our fellow countrymen, but are more traitors among us.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Like this comment taken from the page

WHEN LIN WOOD,
WHO IS A DEFAMATION LAWYER,
GETS UP IN FRONT OF A 1,000 PEOPLE,
TELLS EVERYONE THAT KEMP, RAFFENSBERG, AND GILBERT ARE CROOKED,
THEN DARES THEM TO SUE HIM.

... EVERYONE SHOULD LISTEN. IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

a reply to: HalWesten

You keep telling yourself that.

Georgia secretary of state says wife has received threatening texts about recount thehill.com...

Here Are the Threats Terrorizing Election Workers www.nytimes.com...

Across the nation, election officials and their staff have been bombarded in recent weeks with emails, telephone calls and letters brimming with menace and threats of violence, the result of their service in a presidential election in which the defeated candidate’s most ardent followers have refused to accept the results.

Let us know when they have a "mostly peaceful confrontation" and have a new hole in their body...

Lol did i do that right?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Same reason Kathy Griffin wasn't arrested.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
This is hilarious, this video has been explained. There is video evidence there was at least 1 observer there. You are all clutching at straws.

No proof has stood up to court scrutiny yet

If they were Pi$$ing in your face you would pretend it was lemonade.

Isnt that Trumps kink though?

So, people have identified the people in the alleged fraud video... isnt that little dangerous given the mindset of a large number of Republicans? If they happily throw death threats at republican state officials they dont like or who dont follow their narrative then what are some of the nutty right gonna do to a couple of women?

Not to mention the possibility of mistaken identity...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

originally posted by: djz3ro
This is hilarious, this video has been explained. There is video evidence there was at least 1 observer there. You are all clutching at straws.

No proof has stood up to court scrutiny yet

If they were Pi$$ing in your face you would pretend it was lemonade.

Isnt that Trumps kink though?

So, people have identified the people in the alleged fraud video... isnt that little dangerous given the mindset of a large number of Republicans? If they happily throw death threats at republican state officials they dont like or who dont follow their narrative then what are some of the nutty right gonna do to a couple of women?

Not to mention the possibility of mistaken identity...

Sounds like you agree there should be a full investigation so people don't have to speculate.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
The hoops a lefty will jump through to attempt to discredit evidence is shocking. Its almost as if they dont care about seeking truth, but hope to deny truth. These folks are supposed to be our fellow countrymen, but are more traitors among us.

These are the same leftists who used a 30+ year old yearbook message as a reason to call Brett Kavanaugh an raging alcoholic who would gang rape girls with his friends.... These people are deranged.. TDS for 4 years has done a real number on a lot of people..

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Exactly! They just publicly claim officials who do not agree with them should be killed. They don't beat anyone up.

Trump campaign lawyer Joe diGenova said former top US cybersecurity official Christopher Krebs should be "taken out at dawn and shot" and "drawn and quartered".

Business Insider

Do you know the punishment for High Treason in time of war????? Everyone involved in this Coup should be shot by firing squad. Why feed them in jail for life?

We need to set an example for anyone who thinks of ever trying this again!

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Like this comment taken from the page

WHEN LIN WOOD,
WHO IS A DEFAMATION LAWYER,
GETS UP IN FRONT OF A 1,000 PEOPLE,
TELLS EVERYONE THAT KEMP, RAFFENSBERG, AND GILBERT ARE CROOKED,
THEN DARES THEM TO SUE HIM.

... EVERYONE SHOULD LISTEN. IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE.

That is the best way to prove they are crooks

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

I find it hard to believe your sources. I'll believe it if indictments are handed down and those women taken to court and prosecuted.

In the meantime, they'll be needing some security to protect them from Trump's "2nd Amendment solutions" maniacs.

They will be safe in jail. The cops won't allow a few irate far right people hiding in Trumps followers to get at these two women in jail. Just like rioters and arsons hide in the peaceful protestors, there are some far right out there that are anarchists.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Exactly! They just publicly claim officials who do not agree with them should be killed. They don't beat anyone up.

Trump campaign lawyer Joe diGenova said former top US cybersecurity official Christopher Krebs should be "taken out at dawn and shot" and "drawn and quartered".

Business Insider

There are idiots on both sides. Just waaay more on the left. Politicians, the media, and many many leftists own the numbers hands down.

Try and prove me wrong.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Try and prove me wrong.

Prove that unicorns don't exist.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Those are the building security cameras. If you paid attention to, say, the hearings, you'd know that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join