It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Straight from the horses mouth

page: 1

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
well here it is. Biden says what all of us crazy tin foil hat wearing conspiracy nuts have been saying
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Oh but its just a joke. The truth comes out in mysterious ways
"When we disagree so far it has been like when Barack and I did, it's in private she'll say 'I think we should do a, b, c and d," and I'll say "I like a and I don't like b and c" and it's ok.'

'But like I told Barack, if I reach something where there is a fundamental disagreement that we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."
How are the dems gonna defend this.
m.youtube.com...
edit on 5-12-2020 by gflyg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: gflyg

Interesting. I'd save that in case it "disappears". Everyone's thinking 2020 was a bad year and it was, but wait till biden an company take over then we'll see what bad really looks like.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gflyg
well here it is. Biden says what all of us crazy tin foil hat wearing conspiracy nuts have been saying
www.dailymail.co.uk...

I've been saying this all along. It is hilarious that he is talking of resigning even before he is sworn in. I thought he'd last at least 6 months for appearances sake. Looks like he won't, looks like he'll be sworn in and a day later resign.

We should start a betting pool for his resignation date. We can promise the winner that none of us will ridicule him/her or contradict him/her for a month as the winner of the pool.

I'll start: Biden will resign on February 19, 2021.

edit on 12/5/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Get ready for 2021.

It will be the darkest year ever.

Everything will be deceptive and ass backwards and deflective and totally phony.

🚨😈

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Pffft.....your OMB (old man bad) is affecting you. Biden is merely playing 4D chess to set you all up to look foolish when he goes onto his 2nd term. After which, Hunter is going to take the reigns and the Biden dynasty begins. Once President Elect Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. brings in his adopted children from China and instills a strong love of the Constitution and Bill Of Rights, they will be ready for when future President Hunter Biden finishes his two terms and they will follow in the Biden Dynasty.

Do they make vape juice in tofu flavor? Better find some and start blowing those soy clouds around because that’s all this “story” equals.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Pffft.....your OMB (old man bad) is affecting you. Biden is merely playing 4D chess to set you all up to look foolish when he goes onto his 2nd term. After which, Hunter is going to take the reigns and the Biden dynasty begins. Once President Elect Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. brings in his adopted children from China and instills a strong love of the Constitution and Bill Of Rights, they will be ready for when future President Hunter Biden finishes his two terms and they will follow in the Biden Dynasty.

Do they make vape juice in tofu flavor? Better find some and start blowing those soy clouds around because that’s all this “story” equals.

I'd laugh and say that's crazy, but it's likely true. After the press is done gaslighting the public on how virtuous Hunter is, he will be the golden ticket.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

We should start a betting pool for his resignation date. We can promise the winner that none of us will ridicule him/her or contradict him/her for a month as the winner of the pool. I'll start: Biden will resign on February 19, 2021.

Pretty good set up. Steal an election to get biden in, have him step aside and we get harris for president without anyone ever voting for her.
edit on 5-12-2020 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

He is also the one who said we're going to have the darkest winter ever and that we know it.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

They will defend it the same way they defend election fraud, by cheering for it.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

We should start a betting pool for his resignation date. We can promise the winner that none of us will ridicule him/her or contradict him/her for a month as the winner of the pool. I'll start: Biden will resign on February 19, 2021.

Pretty good set up. Steal an election to get biden in, have him step aside and we get harris for president without anyone ever voting for her.

That was the plan all along.
I have been saying that for months.
Just no one believed it, especially Democrats.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Now that could possibly set the conservatives in this country off to a degree we havent seen.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Interesting. I'd save that in case it "disappears". Everyone's thinking 2020 was a bad year and it was,

2020 was exactly like every other year. Not one more person died. They just stole from the heart related deaths and gave to covid deaths.
Murder hornets?!? Lmao.
Democrats screamed and cried and Republicans politely acquiesced. I mean nobody wants to be called racist, right?

I’m about 2cm away from joining the democrat party. And I’m going to be the best democrat ever. I’m going to cheat, assault, and intimidate my way to the top. Because that’s what winners do. They win.
Republicans are worse. They know better but still do. Cowards.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's the most profound thing you've said lately!

"Everything will be deceptive and ass backwards and deflective and totally phony."- Trump to a crooked "T"

Thnx😉✌️

top topics

join