It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pillars of Eternity - Definitive Edition Free Next Week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Next week Epic Games have Obsidian Entertainment's Pillars of Eternity - Definitive Edition free from Thursday 10th December (Cyberpunk day) , so if you're an isometric RPG fan and like me don't already own the game this is a heads up for you.

Pillars was released in 2015 and holds a Very positive review rating on steam with the Definitive Edition still commanding a price of £35

Play as any one of six races: Human, Aumaua, Dwarf, Elf, Godlike and Orlan.
Utilize five core skills to overcome any situation: Stealth, Athletics, Lore, Mechanics and Survival.
Deep character customization: Build a character as one of eleven classes such as Barbarian, Chanter, Cipher, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Ranger, Rogue and Wizard.
Sculpt your own story: Side with various factions using a reputation system, where your actions and choices have far reaching consequences.
Explore a rich and diverse world: Beautiful pre-rendered environments laced with an engaging story and characters bring the world to life.
store.steampowered.com...

Karak reviews Pillars of Eternity.

I know Epic is the Devil but they just keep on giving.

edit on 5-12-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Dude I am always looking forward to your heads up on games!
Your a hero bro.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Happy to help mate.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
You realize that Cyberpunk releases at midnight in Poland, so that means it will release at different dates/times in different timezones? If I understand correctly, I'll have access to it 6pm CST on Dec. 9th. The idea is that everyone everywhere plays it for the first time at the same time. They flip that switch and it's on everywhere.
edit on 5-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I know.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join