It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sidney Powell has a Huge Bag of Shredded Ballots

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Who cares about fraud?

Serious question....

Civilized men and women.

-MM

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Who cares about fraud?

Serious question....

Civilized men and women.

-MM

Agreed.

Where are they?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
What? Should I apologize for wanting my daughter educated?

No, you should apologize for wanting your daughter to be brain-washed.

Thankfullly you won't have to listen to me because you've nothing of worth to respond to.

One can only hope...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The evidence is staggering, it will be a “photo finish” as it were. It’s getting almost overwhelming with the amount of evidence and still people just blindly ignore it.

Side note: I thought this site was on its last legs........ at least we got this election/Covid boost , maybe she won’t die out after all.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Sidney Powell is sitting on a huge pile of shredded ballots. Why would anyone shred ballots? Is this proof of election fraud? I´m no lawyer, but is it not illegal to destroy ballots until two years after the election - I even believe it´s a Federal crime.

-MM

I’m not a lawyer either but I have read about a couple of situations where ballots are deliberately and legally destroyed as part of the counting process. There may be more.

For example, ballots mailed in from military personnel overseas are in a different format than the domestic ones and can not be read by the optical scanners. So the poll worker’s have to transcribe the votes from the military form onto the domestic one and then feed the domestic ballot through the scanner.

Also, when people come in to vote in person they often make mistakes and have to void out their first ballot and request a new one.

In both cases, you would want to destroy the first ballot so that there aren’t duplicate copies floating around in the system.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Perhaps Sidney should take it to the investigating authorities rather than tease it on Right wing media , if her claim is true then it should be investigated to establish the facts of her claim.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Sidney Powell is sitting on a huge pile of shredded ballots. Why would anyone shred ballots? Is this proof of election fraud? I´m no lawyer, but is it not illegal to destroy ballots until two years after the election - I even believe it´s a Federal crime.

-MM

I’m not a lawyer either but I have read about a couple of situations where ballots are deliberately and legally destroyed as part of the counting process. There may be more.

For example, ballots mailed in from military personnel overseas are in a different format than the domestic ones and can not be read by the optical scanners. So the poll worker’s have to transcribe the votes from the military form onto the domestic one and then feed the domestic ballot through the scanner.

Also, when people come in to vote in person they often make mistakes and have to void out their first ballot and request a new one.

In both cases, you would want to destroy the first ballot so that there aren’t duplicate copies floating around in the system.

I believe this election was stolen. But to be fair I have to point out that large numbers of test ballots were printed and then had to be discarded.

From the testimony I have heard. Many were very loose with the test ballots. Others would spoil them so they could not be used for fraud.

Sidney could have spoiled test ballots.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

It's as if they dont care about free and fair elections.

It was never about the election, it was about getting bad orange man out of office no matter what.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The biden boys as I call them have moved the goalposts so far off the field it won't matter to any of them.

I'm not a Biden boy as you call them...

But I think most of the goal post movement has been made by Trumps camp

Block chain watermarks on ballots.
Army raid on CIA servers in Germany.
Venezuelan and North Korean involvement in election.
Biden is wearing an ankle bracelet.

If you accept all those claims without evidence, anyone who doesn't is going to look like they moved the goalposts by contrast.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well, that's entertainment eh?

I prefer The Jam to Powell's sticky drivel if I'm honest all the same.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The biden boys as I call them have moved the goalposts so far off the field it won't matter to any of them.

I'm not a Biden boy as you call them...

But I think most of the goal post movement has been made by Trumps camp

Block chain watermarks on ballots.
Army raid on CIA servers in Germany.
Venezuelan and North Korean involvement in election.
Biden is wearing an ankle bracelet.

If you accept all those claims without evidence, anyone who doesn't is going to look like they moved the goalposts by contrast.

Got to keep the traitors afraid and distracted while the real cases make their way toward the SC.

And your forgot the CCP involvement.

edit on 5-12-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Got to keep the traitors afraid and distracted while the real cases make their way toward the SC.

🤔

I definitely think a lot of people are being distracted right now.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This needs to brought to the attention of the FBI. It's illegal to shred any election-related documents in Georgia until they are more than 2 years old.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Well only one side says there was no fraud then it became there is a little fraud then it became there is fraud but not enough to overturn the election.

How has trump moved the goalposts?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

🤔

I definitely think a lot of people are being distracted right now.

Yep, the great global reset is about ready to be sprung and very few are aware.

Just need Trump out of the way.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This needs to brought to the attention of the FBI. It's illegal to shred any election-related documents in Georgia until they are more than 2 years old.

I would hope it has been brought to their attention.

Not that they will do anything.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

How has trump moved the goalposts?

By requiring the burden of proof in accusations from 16' while using the same tactics now.

This looks exactly the same as Russiagate.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I disagree you are comparing apples to automobiles on this one.

The russia hoax was done by hillary and the dnc and was proven to be totally false.

Trump saying fraud in an election where you have democrats barring republican pole watchers pulling ballots from under tables and counting them after they said they were done for the night and the pole watchers left.

I think there is plenty of proof of election fraud in this election so not sure how you think it's the same as the russia hoax.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

This looks exactly the same as Russiagate.

The big difference is that this is real and will be proved, IMO.

Russiagate has pretty much been disproved.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

If this proves to be different, I'll acknowledge such.

I don't have a dog in this fight. Truth be told, I dislike the Biden platform more.

My interest is always trying to find out what's more real, where reality resides, what is the closest to the truth I can find.

So if this proves to be true, I'll speak from that angle. But we haven't seen that yet.

And for every compelling piece of evidence they present, there is a wildly bold claim later on. So I have to take everything they say with a grain of salt since they're shooting from the hip.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join