It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Marriages (Not what you think).

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Originally posted by romantico

1) What if your daughter comes to you when she's 16 & tells you she's gay? You would probably dis-own her.PATHETIC!

2) You don;t know gay peole,

3) you show no interest in understanding them,

4) instead you spew out hate & sh*t

5) you know nothing about & claim to be an expert!

6) IMO, God would rather have people tolerate & love ALL people.I doubt he/she would want me to judge someone by whom they love(& thats what it comes down to, people deciding who other people should love & have sexual relationships with)I'm guessing God would want me to love thy neighbor as I love myself.

6) IMO,I would be disappointing God if I judged others & hated those who were not like me.

7) Excuse me while I laugh my a$$ off at your hateful,idiotic,simple minded 5 year old thoughts!

1) I don't know what would be my reaction since I've never been confronted to such a problem.
I just guess that I would not reject her. I love her and if she have to gay, well, she'll be gay.I don't think that I will die if she's gay. But I know that I'll be very disappointed.

2) WRONG !

3) RIGHT !

4) Hate ? I didn't write that I was hating them. I JUST WROTE THAT I WAS NOT AGREEING WITH HOMOSEXUALITY ! But of course, for the people like you, when someone disagree with you or don't think as you think, he's a hatefull person.

5) Nope. Once again, WRONG ! Where did I write that I was an expert in gay affair ?

6) Yes, in YOUR opinion. Ask to God,you'll see what He'll tell you.

7) Ok.It's like in the point 4. I do NOT agree with you, I don't think as you think, so, I have to be an hatefull, idiotic and simple minded 5 years old guy.
And you think you're fair....I can see only one idiot here, and it's you.It's not because you like gay that the rest of the whole world have to like them.
You try to show me as a man who want to " kill them all and let's God sort them out " when in fact it's not true. You #ing liar.

P.S : You're gay, isn't it ? I'm sure you're gay.

#6 Have you talked to God recently? How is he?

kinda sounds like ultra is a fundamentalist when it comes to religion. how do you know that ultra? have you spoken to GOD lately? how do you know that he doesnt or does favor homosexuality? im sure all your thoughts and "revelations" about religion will be shattered and # upon when you die and go to talk to god for your self.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I hate it when people act like they have spoken to God.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Remember this, only people who have spoken to god are residents in the rubber ramada with free wrap around jackets.

Anyways, the haters seem to have left, so I guess we are right, there is nothing wrong with it. If there was proof it wasn't right, they would have posted it. Wait, they would have posted reasonable scientific facts, not the whole "My God's d*(k is so big it makes him right, you don't think so? It is so big he split parts of it off and put them into little alter boys through the holy people who work for him." Well, that was a parody of George Carlin "My god's d*(k is bigger than your god's so mine is right."

tr

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I think gay mirages could be possible. At least secular mirages. But not religious marriage. Not based on the bible. How could that be? According to the bible God HATES homosexuals. He also hates other sodomites, including fornicators and adulterers. God wants you to repent (rethink) and then I suppose marriage between sodomites would be OK. But not gay marriage. Thaere is no repentance there. Not if your homosexual activities are against God's will. "ROMANTICO" berates those who HATE homosexuals. Asking about what if "PEOPLE LIKE YOU" hate muslims, etc. blah blah. MUSLIMS EXECUTE HOMOSEXUALS DON'T THEY? I don't hate Muslims, Islamists, etc. At least they have a concept of GOD. based on tradition. I believe from what little I know that Islam Holy war against US is probably based on this..... we started it. We went over there and screwed them and jewed them and now they will hate us even more if we let homosexuals get married in our religious ceremonies. This would prove we are infidels.

I tire of the subject - it makes me sick of being alive. I'm sorry. Even if I were a non-smoker, I think I would hate homos and lesbians more than second hand smoke. Don't have a cow, homodudes and lesbeings, the bible mentions hundreds of occurences of god's hate. Look it up. Freedom of speech. Freedom of thought.

Don't get me wrong, I have tried to put up with working with lesbians and Queers, I even partied with a few. I found that there was something mighty queer about two women sitting around talking about how great the tits and ass looked that were around them. Thats not normal.
Why was it ok for them to do that? Because I guess they were just Efenbuddies. Why would they deserve the same respect from God as the straight people who have carried the seed of man down through the generations?
And are these "MARRIED" GAY men and women going to be OK'd by the courts to commit adultery to have a child once in a while??? It makes me ill to think a girl I might date could be bedded by a man who had his penis living in a mans rectum !!! Sick ooooooooos

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
If you really loved the girl, why would you care what the CONSENTING ADULTS did in their own time?

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Tr, you mean in the bible the all looving god hates? HAhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
: lol:

Anyways, we ask for real reasonable scientific answers, not reasons from fairy tale books with giants and zombies and magicians and invisible people.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It is my oppion that gay maggige should be outlawed not only in the United States but in the entire world. My reason for this oppion has some religious merits but my decision is mostly based on my morals and homofobic views.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I could care less if gays want to get married. What effect does it have on anyone? I do have a problem with them adopting children, or getting tax cuts based on their marriage, though. Of course, I also have a problem with regular married people getting tax cuts and other monetary privileges, just because they're married. It's not right.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   
BRING BACK FREE MASON! BRING BACK FREE MASON! BRING BACK FREE MASON! BRING BACK FREE MASON! BRING BACK FREE MASON! BRING BACK FREE MASON! BRING BACK FREE MASON! BRING BACK FREE MASON! BRING BACK FREE MASON! BRING BACK FREE MASON! BRING BACK FREE MASON! BRING BACK FREE MASON! BRING BACK FREE MASON! BRING BACK FREE MASON! BRING BACK FREE MASON! BRING BACK FREE MASON! BRING BACK FREE MASON! BRING BACK FREE MASON! BRING BACK FREE MASON! BRING BACK FREE MASON! BRING BACK FREE MASON! BRING BACK FREE MASON! BRING BACK FREE MASON! BRING BACK FREE MASON!

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Freemason sure made alot of homosexual posts...hmm...could he be gay?...lol...Im just kidding

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   
yo i dont know about that
but if the gay want to be marry who care after all
i just think they can burn the english defination and the DIctionary if they like too but to me my believe same as
normal people. ladies and gentleman please be marry and be happy

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well look at all the fuss this simple little question has caused. There's a lot of hatred on this board and I suspect some of it may be self hatred too. Those who shout the loudest...

Oh here's a joke Whats the difference between a straight man and a bi-sexual.

About six cans of lager.

Oh sorry was that insulting, patronising and using generalisations to score a point. Well welcome to my world cos I have to put up with this # from the likes of FM Ultra Stupid and that other sub primate, whos name escapes me, whos pissed off cos he can't kill us any more. Honestly the way we intrude on your rights no wonder we're so despised.

I'm not going to even bother trying to meet halfway with people like that why should I. It's there way or no way and thank God they're an ever dwindling minority. Personally If I was straight I'd be far more concerned about them spreading there gene pool than whether same sex couples can marry. They're the best arguement for homosexuality I've yet seen.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
It's not what you think because I'm not arguing here on the topic of "Is gay marriage ok or bad"...but under this peculiar fact.

I shall say I think just of my own personal reasons, that there should be no gay marriages.

But of course 1 opinion is but 1 vote in all the votes...so that doesn't matter...

What I think matters is the definition of Marriage (look it up in the dictionary).

The definition reads the union of a Husband and Wife, a husband being a man in the same dictionary, and a wife being a woman should you look the definitions up.

So what I'm thinking is you can't allow gay marriages at all...because it is against the English definition of Marriage.

And thus passing laws that allow it would be "newspeak". Changing the definition of a word in the language, or removing words in the language to alter society.

Which I stalwartly oppose.

And I'm just wondering what others think about that particular aspect.

Things change, get used to it. The old definition of marriage is outdated. If you want to live in a world of fairness and equality then everyone should have the same rights. What makes you better then them so you have the privilege to exercise marriage? Nothing. Laws change all the time, so do definitions too. That's why i say - your entire post is pure rubbish. Before posting a piece of crap like that why don't you go and do a research on what makes gay people gay? For real, go and get some facts straight before opening a thread like this one.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join