It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Marriages (Not what you think).

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
the bible also says its okay to own slaves & stone people to death.Been to any good stonings lately? Homosexiality has been around since the begining of time & many would argue the bible was written by man,so thats up for debate.Man, I would love for the BIG question in BIG letters to be answered. Guess no one wants to go there!Pity.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
That's not what you said before, before it was since only for sex not pleasure, a sin. Never said a chance due to science, just pure sex=sin since no chance of kids. And as said, gays can adopt.

So, now it's only a sin if there is no way science can allow you to have kids. Ok, I don't think the bible had science in mind back then. So still pure sex a sin, so if menopaused or snipped and so forth, no sex.

Also, what about condoms? Or the pill? People who use these going to hell because they don't want to produce illegitamite children? Wow, going to hell for being responsible. I swear, you trying to change the word of the bible to suit yourself, you're as ignorant as the other millions upon millions of people who edited the bible to suit their needs.

What's next?

It is ok for people who can not produce kids when having sex for god could perform a miracle.:John 5:99

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
1. What gay marriage board? I'm kinda okay with adoption,but I've seen more since then.

2. "Hate the sin lover the sinner". God does not hate them. We are to tolerate them. Not follow them.

3. Read any religious book,they all say its immoral.

I've read your religious book and I disagreed. The God of the Bible is, according to Christians, is immoral, unfair, and cruel. I shouldn't have said that since I don't want this to become a religious discussion.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by romantico

1) Why do you care about Gays?If you hate them so much whi not just ignore them?I still have yet for you or anyone explain to me how they are hurting you or changing or intering w/your life. Is it you just can't stand them therefore FU*# EM' Make their life a living hell?

2) The Bible? This has been debunked so much especially by the Catholic Priests! Doesn't the bible also say its okay to have slaves? Stone people?I love how the some people cater the bible to their own advantage.

1) I do NOT hate gays peoples.
I find them " not natural ". Also, when I think that a man can have sex with another one, I'm disgusted. HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT NATURAL AND IMMORAL !!! But don't worry, I don't kill gays and I don't want to kill them. But I've still the right to disagree with them and what they " do "

2) Ok. I do not stone peoples and I don't have any slave. I don't want, and I don't like to hurt people and slavery is an abomination. And for the Catholic priests, may be you're not aware, but I don't agree with them ! Catholicism has nothing to do with Christianism.

The Catholic Church don't mind about Jesus Christ and The Bible. The Catholic Church cares only for the Catholic Church.

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye

Why must you rely on the Bible for your reasons? If I relied only on the Old Testament, I would be a criminal and if I relied on the New, I would be insane.

I don't understand why we need a New Testament. What's wrong with the Old Testament ?

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
About the Catholics & I suppose thats a start.IMO, I do not think homosexuality is un-natural.Everyone from Plato to Gore Vidal to even Matt Drudge (Matt Drudge is a gay man who hates gays, explain that one to me?) is or has been gay. If there were only two or three gays,then yes I would say its un-natural, but to call gays un-natural is like calling blacks or Canadians un-natural because YOU feel its not right.Why hell, I find the AMish about odd but I don't think I'd say their un-natural!

Whats your take on the Log Cabin Republicans?Personally, I don't get them. Aren't the Log Cabin Republicans the same as a black man joining the KKK?

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Rom, that was great, but which KKK you talking about? The bible belt(southern USA) or the Canadian? Canadian KKK is against black/white intermarriges. So the Canadian KKK has both white and black members, for they aren't against the race, just the mixing of the two. But I'm going to assume you meant the bible belt KKK.

Anyways, I killed the whole well it ok for two hetero people who can't have kids to have sex and marry cause science could fix that, since bible didn't have that in mind at the time it was written. Of course, doubt gay sex was wrong in the bible before it was edited again and again and again and again and again and again and et cetera.

So, any reasonable answers for why gay sex is wrong? Not opinion or because religon says so, for some religons say eating pork is wrong, or a woman having rights is wrong, or owning slaves is right, and smashing baby heads on stones is ordered by the holy perosn.

Use facts/science to prove it is wrong. Not well if the whole world was gay, for the whole world isn't, and never will be, that is just common sense, which some don't seem to understand.

But NC, I do agree on your thing on catholic church, except catholic is christianity, just like protestant and methodist is. Just because they stupid, ignorant, and evil doesn't make them any less christian then the other evil, ignorant, and stupid branches of it.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
referring to the US's KKK.Never heard about that in Canada!

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Really Rom? Well, the Canadian isn't all that big or public since it is Canada. They probably have more members in the Candain KKK then in the Canadian army, but that isn't saying much.

Anyways, back on topic. Only anti gay left is NC, the rest left with their tails between their legs whimpering.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I only got one question : why can't we kill them anymore?

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Genocide is wrong. Maybe thats why. God says not to hate gays,but not to follow their immoral ways. Killing them is not God's way of doing things.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Genocide is wrong. Maybe thats why. God says not to hate gays,but not to follow their immoral ways. Killing them is not God's way of doing things.

Sure it is. God kills people all the time. Read the Bible.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Yeah but see what happens when you ban genocide. Now there's tons of them everywhere and they even have country where it's legal to marry them. Come on.
God didn't intented it that way. And for god's sake, the wedding is part of a religious tradition. You'll destroy all that cuz some crazy lunatic decided he wanted a MAN's hole!?

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
How exactly do you claim to know what God intended for things to be? I mean unless you have a conversation with him and hear it out of his mouth then you have no idea what his intentions are.We probably have no idea how many times the Bible has been changed or revised so you cant accurately state that his intentions were made clear in it. In fact I find it extremly funny that in the same portion of the Bible you will find a list of common foods that a majority of people eat is listed as a sin if they are consumed. That same portion of the Bible states that it is a sin for homosexuality. So when it comes to that particular piece of scripture I'm not quite sure that I trust it. Oh and by the way, I take offense to that lunatic comment. Im very sane. (At least thats what my friends tell me)

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Yeah but see what happens when you ban genocide. Now there's tons of them everywhere and they even have country where it's legal to marry them. Come on.
God didn't intented it that way. And for god's sake, the wedding is part of a religious tradition. You'll destroy all that cuz some crazy lunatic decided he wanted a MAN's hole!?

Yeah I know... you ban slavery and look... there are black people everywhere. Its a disgrace

arc

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder why so many gentlemen on this forum who are varying degrees of homophobic, all seem to forget that homosexuality isn't just a male condition.

Queen Victoria perhaps had an excuse for her conviction that lesbians didn't exist, but this is the 21st century now. Hellooooooo

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hey, I'm a gentleman and I'm not homophobic.

Anyways, know why you can't kill them? Because they human, more human then someone who wants to kill someone just because they different. You are immoral.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   

1) Matt Drudge is a gay man who hates gays, explain that one to me

2) If there were only two or three gays,then yes I would say its un-natural,

3) but to call gays un-natural is like calling blacks or Canadians un-natural because YOU feel its not right.

4) Whats your take on the Log Cabin Republicans?Personally, I don't get them. Aren't the Log Cabin Republicans the same as a black man joining the KKK?

1) Why not ? I'm a Christian and I don't like so much the Catholic Roman Church. My grand-father was an old school communist and he was hating Stalin. I'm a man, and sometimes I hate men. You don't understand what's a contradiction ?

2) Each year, there is thousand and thousand of peoples who commit suicide. But I don't think that suicide is natural.

3) WTF ????????????????
And you think it's a good argument ???????????????????

4) Bha. There are gay and lesbians everywhere, even inside the Republican Party. There is only ONE place where you'll not see them. In Heaven.
Anyway, I don't think a black can join the KKK as I don't think a white can join the Black Panthers.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

1) Matt Drudge is a gay man who hates gays, explain that one to me

2) If there were only two or three gays,then yes I would say its un-natural,

3) but to call gays un-natural is like calling blacks or Canadians un-natural because YOU feel its not right.

4) Whats your take on the Log Cabin Republicans?Personally, I don't get them. Aren't the Log Cabin Republicans the same as a black man joining the KKK?

1) Why not ? I'm a Christian and I don't like so much the Catholic Roman Church. My grand-father was an old school communist and he was hating Stalin. I'm a man, and sometimes I hate men. You don't understand what's a contradiction ?

2) Each year, there is thousand and thousand of peoples who commit suicide. But I don't think that suicide is natural.

3) WTF ????????????????
And you think it's a good argument ???????????????????

4) Bha. There are gay and lesbians everywhere, even inside the Republican Party. There is only ONE place where you'll not see them. In Heaven.
Anyway, I don't think a black can join the KKK as I don't think a white can join the Black Panthers.

Hahaha... Oh yeah that is funny saying they won't be in heaven
You know that in 1958 interacial marriage was illegal? Same thing today.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You know for a FACT there are no gays in Heaven?MY GOD! What a creature you are to say such a STUPID comment,of course its your opinion,& I doubt many would share such an ignorant philosophy,but still. Gays are people to.We have gay priests & gay pastors & you claim they are immoral & un-natural.I think people who feel they are superior & moral compared to others as being arrogant SOB's.I'd be more concerned about God allowing stupid peole into heaven then gay peole!

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 05:09 AM
link   
You guys do not have any sens of humour. So, you'll go burn in Hell with your gays friends.

Also, don't forget it's not my fault. I didn't write the Bible, the Torah or the Kuran. See with God and ask Him why it seem that He don't like gay.

Could you stop to cry and try to give me an answer to the others point.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join