It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Marriages (Not what you think).

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
Well romantico I thank god I don't live where ever the crap hole you live in is.

At least here Gays are more quiet about it. And they ESPECIALLY aren't kissing in public...though occasionally you may see some girls holding hands (but that doesn't necessarily mean anything).

You wouldn't want to live in an area that isn't homophobic and is tolerant? If you live in a homophobic and untolerant area, I wouldn't want to live in your crap hole town.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Well maynard we're tollerant, we just aren't as "Diverse" as you.

You seem to think of a lack of diversity as being "evil" or vile.

No, we just prefer that people more diverse than we can tollerate, to stay away...and regardless of your macho attitude, we do have the guns to keep it that way...(I'm sick of people saying "oh if you were here we'd gun ya down..." or "We'd change that where you at punk").

*Laugh*....too much diversity, is a weakness.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Well maynard we're tollerant, we just aren't as "Diverse" as you.

You seem to think of a lack of diversity as being "evil" or vile.

No, we just prefer that people more diverse than we can tollerate, to stay away...and regardless of your macho attitude, we do have the guns to keep it that way...(I'm sick of people saying "oh if you were here we'd gun ya down..." or "We'd change that where you at punk").

*Laugh*....too much diversity, is a weakness.

What macho attitude? I don't even own a gun.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
lived in Nevada.I don't but I don't live in a city. I live in a rather conservative rural area. By the way, what does where you live have to do w/anything. Freemason, are you NOW looking doiwn at people & judging them by where they live? NEWSFLASH: GAYS ARE EVERYWHERE! EVEN IN YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS! Wake up!

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I know there are gays here, I do have gay friends, but they don't parade and they don't "flaunt their gayness".

As I mentioned, none here seem to do, maybe more in LV but Las Vegas is so much like California now...

I know you don't live in Nevada Romantico, the difference between Conservatives and liberals, is Conservatives have cultural "knacks" that they can recognize eachother by.

Liberals are just a mix match of people with nothing in common but the things they do. No heritage.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye

What do you mean? I write out that one incident because it was ONE incident.

Once again, I guess you're kidding.

Of course it was one incident.But you took it as a pro-gay adoption argument.So I found another one, who was a gay adoption counter-argument.

I hate when people say that they don't care if gays do what they want as long as its not in front of them. That makes it sound like gays are sex-obsessed maniacs that want to have sex in the park!

And it's soooo true. Last years, my country has inaugurated his first nudist beach. Nothing wrong with them. But the Netherlands Gov warned my country.They told them that everything would be fine the first year but some problem ( "problem", what a politicaly correct euphemism in that case ) would comes the next one.

And of course, it's happened.

Many gays have now sex on the beach and try to date men, even if these men are with their wives or girlfriends, and/or kids ).
I don't need to say these gays are ESPECIALLY looking about young men ( 14/18 years old ), on the beach.
And when they do what you call " love " on the beach, they don't care if they are alone or not.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I know there are gays here, I do have gay friends, but they don't parade and they don't "flaunt their gayness".

As I mentioned, none here seem to do, maybe more in LV but Las Vegas is so much like California now...

I know you don't live in Nevada Romantico, the difference between Conservatives and liberals, is Conservatives have cultural "knacks" that they can recognize eachother by.

Liberals are just a mix match of people with nothing in common but the things they do. No heritage.

How do you flaunt gayness? Is the same way you flaunt your straightness?

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

What do you mean? I write out that one incident because it was ONE incident.

Once again, I guess you're kidding.

Of course it was one incident.But you took it as a pro-gay adoption argument.So I found another one, who was a gay adoption counter-argument.

I hate when people say that they don't care if gays do what they want as long as its not in front of them. That makes it sound like gays are sex-obsessed maniacs that want to have sex in the park!

And it's soooo true. Last years, my country has inaugurated his first nudist beach. Nothing wrong with them. But the Netherlands Gov warned my country.They told them that everything would be fine the first year but some problem ( "problem", what a politicaly correct euphemism in that case ) would comes the next one.

And of course, it's happened.

Many gays have now sex on the beach and try to date men, even if these men are with their wives or girlfriends, and/or kids ).
I don't need to say these gays are ESPECIALLY looking about young men ( 14/18 years old ), on the beach.
And when they do what you call " love " on the beach, they don't care if they are alone or not.

You mean gays were the only ones having sex on the beach?

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
UP, I highly doubt only gay men were doing that. Heck, doubt the majority were, just makes better news then a bunch of straight people on a nude beach in a orgy.

But can't use one to describe all. If that were true all Germans are Hitlers. All Englanders are tea drinking dolts. All frenchmen have no balls. All Americans are fat and rude. All Africans are skinny and have aids.

Sorry, but using one to describe all doesn't help your case. UP, I respect you and all, but don't try that. And think about the ratings. Would you wtch some news with a hetero couple having sex on a nude beach or a gay couple doing the same thing? Like weddings, a hetero wedding is nothing, but you get a gay marrige(where legal) and it is all over the news.

Gays are todays blacks. Homophobes are todays biggots and rednecks. Christian religon is todays christian religon.

Bye Bye! In a good mood.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
With FreeMason tied up fighting with dragonrider on the other board, I stand unchallenged.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Gayness is flaunted by hitting on guys, and by saying "I'm gay" and by having overtly gay slogans on your car, or shirt, or such.

Hell even that rainbow is a bit over the top.

As for DR, he ran off to go find a way to beat me...which ironically for him, is no where in Texas...

Really now, the guy climbs 2400 feet, maybe a pretty good surface but only 2400 feet! With a back ridge, he probably didn't even go up the hard way! And it was all below 8100feet....tisk tisk tisk.

You know....most passes in Nevada are above 8100 feet

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
There you go about the mountain again...

But how do you flaunt straightness?

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
We need more people who think like you! FM & UP I think may be Rev.Phelps supporters or something. So what?Now they can't even rainbow pride stickers on their cars?Thats flaunuting their sexuality?What about the Morons who drive around w/their "Bush/Cheney"bumper stickers?Are they flaunting their politics?Or how about anti-abortion bumper stickers?Or even liberal bumper stickers?What about bumper stickers that read God Bless America?Aren't they expressing a view point they are entitled to? So tell me again, how when a gay man or woman has a gay bumper sticker on their car thats considered 'flaunting their sexuality in your face'? As usual,the criticism seems one sided. as along as its a view YOU AGREE with than its okay!

Liberals embrace everyone,not select groups!They encourage diversity.They don't judge people by their religion, race,or sexual orientation.Most staunch conservatives do.(Trent Lott,Rick Santorum,Strom Thurmond,Jessie Helms,George Bush,etc.) Thats the difference my dull friend. We don't play God & judge people. God can only do that & this may come as a shock so breathe slowly when I say it, "YOU AREN'T GOD".

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
By falunting I think he means gay pride rallies/parades. I don't think thats right. I don't think little kids should see two semi-nude men kissing and fondling each other, or seeing two lesbians doing that as well. Then you have to explain to your child what they are doing,and sometimes that child is very young. I don't care so much if they have a bumper sticker that says "WE ARE GAY! YIPPIE-KI-YAY FOR US!". But when it comes to strong sexuality like gay pride parades that just wrong

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You mean gays were the only ones having sex on the beach?

Yes, that's what I mean.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I have always felt I think Gay oride parades were more important 20 years ago rather than now because life for Gays is a little easier now than it was years ago.I still think a day of recognition is important(they have parades for the Irish & other groups)I think gay people don't help themsleves or their cause when they go over board at some of these parades.Seeing a gay man wear a thing in public view, yeah I agree thats inappropiate.But 2 men kissing,I don't see a problem.If a woman & her kids see it,its part of life they can choose to explain it to them or tell they they'll explain when they get older.By time those kids are old enough gay culture & rights will be more common than it is now.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
By falunting I think he means gay pride rallies/parades. I don't think thats right. I don't think little kids should see two semi-nude men kissing and fondling each other, or seeing two lesbians doing that as well. Then you have to explain to your child what they are doing,and sometimes that child is very young. I don't care so much if they have a bumper sticker that says "WE ARE GAY! YIPPIE-KI-YAY FOR US!". But when it comes to strong sexuality like gay pride parades that just wrong

So Fred Phelps' rallies with people holding up signs saying "God Hates Fags" is much more appropriate for the children?

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
No that is wrong since God dose not hate anyone at all. But it is not as sexual perverted as the gay pride rallies.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
but its still pretty violent! Parents can not protect their kids from everything around them in the world.Kids are exposed to alot of stuff wheather it be video games,tv shows,movies,etc.What about what Wal-Mart is doing? They are covering magazines of Cosmo because they are women in them who are semi-nude & they feel its innapropiate for their customers to be exposed to such filth........but they have NO PROBLEM selling guns! Yeah, that makes sense! People are more tolerant towards violence than they are nudity for some God insane reason. Parents would much rather their kids watch someone have their head blown off than have them see a naked male or female's as*!! Go figure!

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Wait, a hetero couple has a baby on board sticker, flaunting their straightness, no problem. But a rainbow sticker and you're ready to get the torch and pitchforks out? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Also, with two gays kissing, I've seen plenty of hetero couples doing this on the beach, in a restaurant(sp??) and so forth, no big deal. They flaunt their straightness, but since you agree with it, no problem. But if two guys hold hands, you're ready to pull a Taliban and cut their hands off. Wow, in the nation of America, the land of the free, where all are equal, and we have this? Of course, as said, you just todays bigots and rednecks while gays are todays blacks. Nothing wrong with being gay/black, yet bigots/homophobes wanted to ban them and anything they did as wrong.

Heck, Nazi's were more considerate to the Jews. They just wanted to exterminate them because they thought that Jews had caused all their problems, you just want to stop gays because they aren't straight.

Also said before, what wrong with gay marrige? Alone they safe, but married they grow fangs and claws and wings and fly around on rainbows making men all around the world sensitive and make them think that hole is no longer a exit only? And say just lust, can you prove it is? Scientifically and factually prove it is just lust? Not using religon dogma and blind faith, but proof and evidence?(I know, bible lovers don't like that, but this is the real world, not one with little guys with wings and giants that eat your bones and if you hear vocies you crazy, not a messanger of a all powerful invisible person)

Still want reasonable proof that it is lust, not just your opinion or faith. Heck, eating is a sin by your standards. It gives me pleasure to eat a pizza with peppers and bacon, not used for procreation, so eating according to you is a sin. Smelling a flower is a sin since not for procreation, just the pleasure of smelling something beautiful.

Then with parades, if they can have proud to have one eye and three teeth parade, I think a larger minority(oxymoron!) deserves one. Or, proud to be Irish. Did you have a choice to be Irish? That is like proud to be left handed or proud to have stringy hair. It genetics, not something you can control. Wait, being gay is like that.

Then proof animals do it? A monkey thing in Asia has more than 30% female lesbian population. They first took two groups, one all male, one all female and put them in seperate places. The men did nothing, the females started getting it on for pleasure. They then p[laced the two groups together and noticed that close to a tjird of the females stayed with the females. This started out after several naturlists noticed female monkies of this species performing this strange behavoir.

So not just lust among people. Monkies do it to.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join