It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Marriages (Not what you think).

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
OK then maynard,

tell me, how does homosexuality benefit anyone else besides the two perverts making out?

Wait, I'll answer those questions for you...

Does it help Society?
no

Do they create children to protect our world in the future?b]
no

Are they allowed by any major religion?
no

If you have anything else, please feel free to post. You won't be discrimnated for being different.

Tassadar

Two perverts making out... I'm at a loss of words. All I can say is why don't you read the constitution ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL.

arc

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
well guess you and moi are never going to agree then

I've had straight and lesbian sexual experiences, none of which resulted in a family to protect society, all of which were out of wedlock so technically condemned by the church, and most importantly none of your damn problem!

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
OK, maybe the 1st ammendment was a bad idea.

All men are equal, they need a woman to be their soulmate. If some are more equal, please tell me now, I'm interested...

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
How can someone be more equal than others?

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   
they can't

and if every guy needs a girl
(and girl needs a guy)
in his life, then how can another
person of the same sex suffice for
that piece of life missing?

Don't say sex changes,
that's spawned by jealousy,
envy and lust.

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
11% of the population doesn't apply to your mistaken assumption.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
NAMBLA? My God, I forget there are simpl minded moron who think all gays are pedophiles. YEAH, GAYS CAN adopt! What about the children? What about them? We are all responsible, true!Whats your point?

Its a good thing the entire race ISN't gay. Is this the best you got? "If we were all gay our species wouldn't be able to continue"

Well, atleast I know what I'm dealing with.

Brush up on what your talking about. Do any of you know any gay people? I'm guessing no, you don't. Ya know, not all gay people go to gay pride,dress in drag, & wear leather. This is a common sterotype.

www.gaychristianonline.org...

www.whosoever.org...

This letter to Dr.Laura highlights the hypocracy!!

www.stallman.org...

members.shaw.ca...

www.blogwars.com...
[Edited on 17-7-2003 by romantico]

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by romantico
NAMBLA? My God, I forget there are simpl minded moron who think all gays are pedophiles. YEAH, GAYS CAN adopt! What about the children? What about them? We are all responsible, true!Whats your point?

Its a good thing the entire race ISN't gay. Is this the best you got? "If we were all gay our species wouldn't be able to continue"

Well, atleast I know what I'm dealing with.

Brush up on what your talking about. Do any of you know any gay people? I'm guessing no, you don't. Ya know, not all gay people go to gay pride,dress in drag, & wear leather. This is a common sterotype.

www.gaychristianonline.com...

www.whosover.org...

This letter to Dr.Laura highlights the hypocracy!!

www.stallman.org...

members.shaw.ca...

Thank you!! You gay Christian link doesn't seem to be working for me. Does it work for you?

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well then 11% of the poulation is mistaken.

Look... Obviously your standing firm in your position.

I'll just say gays are OK, as long as they stay the f*ck away from me. *aight

Later,
Tassadar

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
People seem to think that gays are less than human because they don't contribute to society.When I say contribute I mean they can't have kids! So, maybe should just round up all the Prisets& nuns, & monks because they can't have kids either. Explain why they are not included on your list of ignorance?

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You think all gay people MUST find you attractive & Want to have sex with you! GIMMIE A BREAK! What a ego we have! I am hit on all the time by guys & I am flattered.You must really be insecure w/your sexuality Tas!

www.cathedralofhope.com...

www.mindprod.com...

human.st...

www.seas.upenn.edu...

arc

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I can appreciate that many people do find the idea of homosexual relationships repungnant, and the entire 'campness' of some homosexual people a little too much to bear, and that is your choice and your makeup. You obviously will never have any bi-sexual curiousity or wish to participate in overtly gay culture. And that is fine too.

However there is a big difference between not wanting to do or be something yourself, and actively trying to prevent others from doing it. That is not so fine. You live your life as you want to - why not let others live their's?

It is currently unproven as to whether homosexuality is something people are born with or an acquired behaviour. Whatever causes it, a large chunk of the population are either practising homosexuals or would be if they weren't so terrified of other's judgement. Sexuality aside, these are just people - they work, love, party and whatever just like straight people. Let them be and most of them will probably offer you the same respect. Of course there are exceptions, but then there are plenty of straight people who persist in uninvited sexual advances towards the unwilling.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Romantico and Maynard, I see that you are both very pro-gay. Do you think its okay for the goverment to spend 2 million US dollars to study gay Indians?

arc

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
*is also pro-gay but thinks JM has her on ignore*

I think that's terrible - but maybe you should be criticising your government and not the gay community for that one

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Sorry its too hard to keep track of everyone.

I only asked since the pro-gay community seems to want that research.

arc

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
well personally I can't see what use the results would be, but then again 2 million is probably a fraction of the amount the US government puts towards other equally ridiculous area. And your yearly expenditure last year on weapons was?

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Think of the humanitarian aide that $2,000,000 dollars could've provided to Iraquis.
Instead it's being wasted here.

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I think thats pretty lame to spend that kind of money on that, but like it was mentioned, thats something to bring up w/the Government, not the entire Gay community. Besides, is spending 1 BILLION dollars a week for our troops in Iraq any better? By the way, we have PLENTY of gay soldiers over there, should they be denied the same rights because they're gay even though they are taking the same risks as everyone else(+ they need to be careful no one finds out they're gay, just more stress for the gay soldiers to deal with) IS THIS FAIR?

heres a link to a gay news site. I really think alot of people are making snap judgements w/out even considering alot of what the gay people are about.

www.365gay.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Yeah, they chose to be gay *different*
It's not hereditary
If they want to be gay then they can accept whatever burdens society has placed on them.
It's like religion. I can be a Christian and go to heaven. I have chose too and becuase I have chose to floow teh Christian faith I have to put up with all of this crap from everyone else.

Tasadar

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This shows how out of it you are & how you have NO CLUE what your talking about!If you knew any gay people they would correct you on that right away! In the 60's bigots & racists were against blacks. Today, homophobes & hatemongers are against gays. 20 years from now people will be as disgusted w/homophobes as they were with racists during the civil rights movement!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join