It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye
Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
Originally posted by romantico
1) What if your daughter comes to you when she's 16 & tells you she's gay? You would probably dis-own her.PATHETIC!
2) You don;t know gay peole,
3) you show no interest in understanding them,
4) instead you spew out hate & sh*t
5) you know nothing about & claim to be an expert!
6) IMO, God would rather have people tolerate & love ALL people.I doubt he/she would want me to judge someone by whom they love(& thats what it comes down to, people deciding who other people should love & have sexual relationships with)I'm guessing God would want me to love thy neighbor as I love myself.
6) IMO,I would be disappointing God if I judged others & hated those who were not like me.
7) Excuse me while I laugh my a$$ off at your hateful,idiotic,simple minded 5 year old thoughts!
1) I don't know what would be my reaction since I've never been confronted to such a problem. I just guess that I would not reject her. I love her and if she have to gay, well, she'll be gay.I don't think that I will die if she's gay. But I know that I'll be very disappointed.
2) WRONG !
3) RIGHT !
4) Hate ? I didn't write that I was hating them. I JUST WROTE THAT I WAS NOT AGREEING WITH HOMOSEXUALITY ! But of course, for the people like you, when someone disagree with you or don't think as you think, he's a hatefull person.
5) Nope. Once again, WRONG ! Where did I write that I was an expert in gay affair ?
6) Yes, in YOUR opinion. Ask to God,you'll see what He'll tell you.
7) Ok.It's like in the point 4. I do NOT agree with you, I don't think as you think, so, I have to be an hatefull, idiotic and simple minded 5 years old guy. And you think you're fair....I can see only one idiot here, and it's you.It's not because you like gay that the rest of the whole world have to like them. You try to show me as a man who want to " kill them all and let's God sort them out " when in fact it's not true. You #ing liar.
P.S : You're gay, isn't it ? I'm sure you're gay.
#6 Have you talked to God recently? How is he?
Originally posted by FreeMason
It's not what you think because I'm not arguing here on the topic of "Is gay marriage ok or bad"...but under this peculiar fact.
I shall say I think just of my own personal reasons, that there should be no gay marriages.
But of course 1 opinion is but 1 vote in all the votes...so that doesn't matter...
What I think matters is the definition of Marriage (look it up in the dictionary).
The definition reads the union of a Husband and Wife, a husband being a man in the same dictionary, and a wife being a woman should you look the definitions up.
So what I'm thinking is you can't allow gay marriages at all...because it is against the English definition of Marriage.
And thus passing laws that allow it would be "newspeak". Changing the definition of a word in the language, or removing words in the language to alter society.
Which I stalwartly oppose.
And I'm just wondering what others think about that particular aspect.