It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump´s legal team HAVE NOT lost more that 40 lawsuits, THEY HAVE ONLY FILED 3 as of Dec 3rd

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You also did not watch the video where she says others may have filed similar lawsuits but they are not represented by Trumps campaign.

Start at 3:30 in the video if you can handle the truth, if not go about your day.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You also did not watch the video where she says others may have filed similar lawsuits but they are not represented by Trumps campaign.

Start at 3:30 in the video if you can handle the truth, if not go about your day.

I repeat. So, by your logic; if a concerned civilian files a lawsuit in her own district after witnessing election fraud it is automatically Trump´s lawsuit. Get real.

-MM

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
a reply to: smurfy

It´s Trump´s lawyers that are saying it, not me, and I believe them more than you. Did you even watch the OP video?

-MM

No they did not watch the video. How could anyone have watched that video that clearly states they only have 3 cases going, and the others are from concerned citizens, and still peddle the drivel that the left talking heads spew?

Who would believe Guiliani?

www.ft.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

It´s Trump´s lawyers that are saying it, not me, and I believe them more than you. Did you even watch the OP video?

-MM

No they did not watch the video. How could anyone have watched that video that clearly states they only have 3 cases going, and the others are from concerned citizens, and still peddle the drivel that the left talking heads spew?

www.ft.com...

Over you, an anonymous ATS poster? Definitely!

-MM

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

If you actually need a breakdown of why this is evidence, go to the source, no surprise Fox did not give him a platform...

Some key points:

1. No poll watchers were involved, this is fraud. Even during the day the poll watchers were kept to far away too do their job. No real supervision, regardless of Faux News's hard hitting investigation.

2. Suit cases were placed under table at 8:30 AM, by the same woman who told people to stop counting and clear out. It is a mother/daughter duo of corruption. On top of this fiasco, there is video of them handing off USB drives to each other.

3. Over the time that no one was there to verify the count, Biden had a massive dump, which you are watching on video, here is a nifty meme for you.

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amSaturday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

-MM

www.ft.com...

Facepalm

The video is of Lawyer Jenna Ellis, not Giuliani.

P.S. your link has a pay wall.
edit on 5-12-2020 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
originally posted by: elementalgrove
"The video evidence that dropped in GA is already an end game"

That was debunked last night on Fox News.

Rotflmao!

No. It wasn't. There was simply an attempt to explain it away by the same people responsible for enabling the fraud that made zero sense whatsoever to anyone capable of rational thought.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

"I´m stopping this fake news that Trump´s legal team has lost more than 40 lawsuits once and for all - I ignored it for a while, but now it has gone too far imo.

Trump´s legal team have only filed 3 lawsuits as of Dec 3rd, the MSM media count in 3rd parties lawsuits that have no association with Trump´s legal team except perhaps a common goal. Don´t believe the MSM media´s fake news, here's what Trump´s lawyers say on the fake news Dec 3rd (starts at 3:30 )"

Most of the suits were brought by the Trump Election Campaign, who represents Trump, and leaders are appointed by Trump, and paid by him, (if he pays them that is) and the RNC....they have lawyers too...it's semantics you are playing with.

-sigh-

The OPs point went right over your head (big f'in surprise there considering)...

Most of the suits were, in fact, not brought by the Trump Election Campaign. That was the whole point of the OP. The OP provided evidence in support.

If you want to refute it, you have to bring your own evidence - alas, that requires that you actually be capable of understanding the term 'evidence' and all that it requires. I don't think you're up to the task, but maybe you'll surprise us...

Have at it...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Counting of any sort in Georgia has to be under “public view”...... its the LAW. You know, that still applies to things

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Please debate the topic here.
And remember it's NOT in the Mud Pit.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join