It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion and its voting systems - Somebody is not being truthful

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Does Dominion have servers in Germany where votes get counted?

No, all votes are counted in the U.S. by local election officials – not by Dominion. Voting systems are, by design, meant to be used as closed systems that are not networked (meaning not connected to the Internet). It is technologically impossible to "see" votes being counted in real-time and/or to "flip" them.

I have seen more than one witness claim that Dominion is connected to the internet.

Dominion can connect to the voting machines and tablets to fix them. There was testimony that this was done.

The witness said she gave Dominion permission and they logged onto her tablet and fixed it. They also logged onto the voting machine.

Either all the witnesses and the Edison data are fake news or Dominion is not being truthful.

This fact needs to be nailed down. Were they connected to the internet?

If Dominion is not being truthful about this, nothing about them can be trusted IMO.

Take a look at their website and save it if you can. It could be scrubbed soon.

Dominion Voting Systems has been the target of election disinformation seeking to undermine confidence in the integrity of the 2020 election. Here are the facts:

Statement from Dominion on Sidney Powell's Charges

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It was even discussed in this video about potential problems prior to the election(Comments from the "White hat hacker"). They rushed these into play with a last minute software change to try to fix the pilot vote issues... MMMhhemmmm...

youtu.be...

edit on 4-12-2020 by StingrayCrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: StingrayCrazy

Dominion states on their website that there were no updates.

It should not be too hard in this day and age to prove if they were connected to the net or not.

If they were connected then it is clear that the results cannot be trusted.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Well, if they didn't change the votes through fraud then their overpriced voting machines are junk, because they were making some major mistakes then and the election should be voided. Another election should be held in the states that the Dominion machines were used in and all money should be refunded to the states they paid Dominion. An in person vote should be held and for those who are physically unable to attend, they could have abscentee ballots for them that they need to sign for in person to send in. There is no reason that someone who is vetted as honest and impartial could go to their residence and have the person sign up and check their ID and signature.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

It should not be too hard in this day and age to prove if they were connected to the net or not.

Dominion says a lot of things, and few of them are true.

There are witnesses to the fact that at least some of the machines were networked and updated.
There was also evidence of vote flipping given in GA today at a hearing.
Dominion has ignored subpoena's and closed down their headquarters under the guise of covid, and their VP has allegedly disappeared. Also, their employees are unlinking their profiles from Dominion on Linkedin. They have a long history of fixing elections for pay.

All of this and more has been posted here and elsewhere. Check out carewemust's threads and posts, among others.
edit on 12/4/2020 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

politifact claims that's not true. Is there proof of Dominion shutting down locations?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Why did a Michigan judge order a forensic investigation into Michigan's Dominion voting machines in the TRUMP county of Antrim today?

Source: twitter.com...

As you can see, President Trump won that county handily. Nothing to find here?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why did a Michigan judge order a forensic investigation into Michigan's Dominion voting machines in the TRUMP county of Antrim today?

Source: twitter.com...

As you can see, President Trump won that county handily. Nothing to find here?

What are you trying to say?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

politifact claims that's not true. Is there proof of Dominion shutting down locations?

Do you trust Politifact?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
Nevermind...I see what's going on now.

The Dominion system handed that Michigan county to Joe Biden, which raised red flags due to Antrim county being mostly RED. Someone then did something in the Dominion software to send the proper votes back to President Trump.

Dominion system granting the WIN to Joe Biden, is why the judge ordered a "forensic investigation" of the hardware/software in that county today.

Here is a November 6th Article TRYING to explain what happened, back when there was no suspicion of Dominion systems within the media: www.freep.com...

But it sounds like Michigan state election officials knew what was going on. Their answer was essentially, "Nothing to see here folks...move along."

edit on 12/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Dominion says a lot of things, and few of them are true.

There are witnesses to the fact that at least some of the machines were networked and updated.
There was also evidence of vote flipping given in GA today at a hearing.
Dominion has ignored subpoena's and closed down their headquarters under the guise of covid, and their VP has allegedly disappeared. Also, their employees are unlinking their profiles from Dominion on Linkedin. They have a long history of fixing elections for pay.

All of this and more has been posted here and elsewhere. Check out carewemust's threads and posts, among others.

I know, I have watched hours of the hearings and read the threads.

Someone is lying about the connection and other things, it should not be hard to prove who is telling the truth.

But that has not happened one way or the other. Why?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This might be the case where the votes for president were only off by a few votes on recount.

But the down ticket votes changed for things like the school board and dog catcher.

The changes were way off and over the % of allowable error for elections.

ETA - Looks like that is a different one.

edit on 4-12-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Politifact cannot be trusted, but neither can I on this one. I have not been to their HQ, and each source seems to have a slightly different story.
edit on 12/5/2020 by Klassified because: wording

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Don’t we have an ATS member who works in IT?

I’m not well versed in that field, but from what little knowledge I have, I’d think each machine would have something similar to a macaddress or something that identifies it when it connects to a network.

It should be easy enough to look at the web traffic to see what phones/laptops/computers/machines were using a network connection.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Don’t we have an ATS member who works in IT?

I’m not well versed in that field, but from what little knowledge I have, I’d think each machine would have something similar to a macaddress or something that identifies it when it connects to a network.

It should be easy enough to look at the web traffic to see what phones/laptops/computers/machines were using a network connection.

There are a handful of us here that work in IT. The web traffic has been looked at by more than one investigator and identified supposedly, but I am not privy to how the investigator claims to have done it. There's more than one way.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

If you come to my home and I tell you that my pc is connected to the internet. You can look at the back and see the ethernet cable. You can then follow it to the modem and see that the lights are all on. Then you can turn on my pc and visit a website. In that way you can verify that my pc is connected to the internet.

How do we verify that the voting machines are connected? Is there an ethernet cord running to a modem coming out of them? Is it wireless? Is there a modem nearby? Is it satellite?

Any of those things could be easily proven.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I believe you are correct. But you would have to investigate in order to find out. I think only Trump folks are investigating anything.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It's a bit more complex than that.
They could be connected to a firewall device where some or all internet traffic is blocked- this is standard practice for any corporate network.

If the devices are plugged in and the firewall logs weren't saved, there won't be any historic record of the traffic.
Even the logs wouldn't have the actual traffic- just a list of what connected to where.

Since dominions game seems to be cheat and run, my guess is they took steps to make sure no logs ever existed.

The NSA would have some evidence, but they don't work for the people.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Do you trust Politifact?

not at all. But until we have proof otherwise, what can you do? I'd like nothing more than to shove the truth in their face, but that won't work if the truth is what they say. We need facts not feelz. It works both ways.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I believe you are correct. But you would have to investigate in order to find out. I think only Trump folks are investigating anything.

Not only that, but forces are working hard to retroactively destroy what little evidence was ever stored in the first place.
Google won't find it for me now, but two days ago I saw an article where there was an active court hearing to prevent the wiping of these voting machines in some county with pretty obviously screwed up counts- during the hearing "someone" showed up to the place those machines were stored and walked out with some piece of equipment that the systems apparently all needed to count their votes. No name, no video, no record.... And now no system to do forensics on.
Poof, gone.

IMO, that should be cause for a full re-vote in that county.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join