It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satchel anyone?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
My former father in law had a really nice canvas bag he uses. I liked it so much that I asked where he got it (it wasn't feminine in the least, more like and Indian Jones kind of thing). He ended up getting one for me, and then he got one for his son (my then husband) and my son got one for his toy drill set too!
Sadly, my son broke the zipper on mine, but I still use it occasionallly.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
WeDemBoyz
And
Firewater

Those are sweet looking. Here's the 5.11 brand ( pricey ) but some of their products are good.
www.thefirestore.com...

PUSH: short for Practical Utility Shoulder Hold; long on convenience.Comfortable, durable, good-looking bag you don't want to be withoutBBS compatible pocket designed for concealed carryMany thoughtful features for exceptional utilityRugged 1050D water-resistant nylon for superior durabilityNon-slip adjustable shoulder strap with sliding, removable pad

5.11 Tactical Series is continually innovating and improving its products with input from field officers from around the world. The PUSH Pack is another example of our efforts to adjust to your needs by bringing you a new idea gear bags. Imported.

PUSH Pack Features:

Rugged 1050D water-resistant nylon for superior durabilityLarge main compartment with solid and mesh organizer pocketsHeavy duty YKK zippers for trouble-free operationTwo side expanding pockets a 1L. bottle or much moreZippered Back-up-Belt™  System Pocket can conceal a BBS holster and weapon, spare mags, flashlight, or folding baton—yet makes them instantly availableNon-slip adjustable shoulder strap with sliding, removable padShoulder straps have additional utility and knife pockets with exterior webbing platforms for MOLLE gearMesh-covered Aero-foam padding on back for comfortVELCRO® brand-opening belt loop on back can keep bag secured to your belt for fast movement and securityVELCRO® brand Nametape and flag holdersAvailable in Black, Flat Dark Earth, Tac OD Green

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
As it would happen, I already have one, but I've never been able to bring myself to really use it.

It's This One

(Mine is actually an olive green one though with a tan strap.)

But what I've been considering is one by 'Nut Sac', like these Here
edit on 12/4/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I have that bag also, but it's pretty bulky. The CCW area doesn't really work very easily. It's just a velcro strap inside the pouch. It orients your pistol properly, but to get to it you have to pull apart about 8" of velcro which closes the pouch very securely. It's anything but fast.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Don’t do it man!
My wife and kids call my gym bag my man purse. I can deal with that, but if I carried a satchel, I’m afraid they wouldn’t say anything. Just leave me. Lol
I like my bag, and just remember the heavier it is, the more your bi’s and tri’s flex causing fear and anxiety to the common folks. A murse is just asking for trouble.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Try the local record store.
They make various sized shoulder bags. 12" square (obviously ) but they have thinner ones or big fat ones with carry handles for heavier loads.

I've used them for years carrying vinyl around.
No one has ever questioned the bag. I just occasionally get people asking what I'm playing.

...sometimes, it's just got a sandwich in it.
edit on 4122020 by Tulpa because: Yup

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

All 3 at times. Concealed carry always, so that plus E.R. supplies, wallet, phone, keys..big on wearing cargo pants.

Old habits...! Hey? Takin care of that shoulder thing? Peace

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

It does not matter what you want to call it, the important thing to remember is to make sure it matches your skirt.

🤣

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I have a Maxpedition sling bag. The only problem is, it’s to easy to over pack. A lighter, spare glasses, first aid kit, flash light, map, trail mix, para cord, small note book, compass, .45 auto, ten spare mags, Snickers bar, bottle of water. Net weight about 16 lbs. the damn thing has to many pockets.

Usually I find that a simple army surplus gas mask bag works best for me. No pockets to over fill and I can get my wife to carry my leftovers in her huge purse.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Get it in American flag colors.

4d Chess.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I personally use a hip-leg pack/bag (which also attaches to the leg) such as found here on Amazon

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_17?dchild=1&keywords=hip+bag&qid=1607374910&sr=8-17

and I have this one too.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=hip+bag&qid=1607374910&sr=8-5

I find that they don't lean towards looking like a fanny-bag and they hold a lot of stuff. I especially like putting my wallet in there so that I don't sit on it in a back pocket (that actually ended a number of lower back issues). They also don't get in the way (as much) like a fanny pack, so when you sit down, everythings to the side not around the stomach or back-side.

edit on 12/7/2020 by JohnnyAnonymous because: Glitch in the 2020 Matrix... please stay tuned

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join