It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lin Wood & the GOP

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: johnnylaw16
"Does this PA, Trump-appointed judge that dismissed one of Trump's suits count as one of your southern democrat judges? "

You make is sound like a dismissed case is a win for the Democrats.

Don't feed the trolls.

JohnnyJohnny knows that Bush went 0 for 50, before finally winning in the Supreme Court.

That said, I still maintain that to in order to properly clean house, the military will have to get involved.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Does this PA, Trump-appointed judge that dismissed one of Trump's suits count as one of your southern democrat judges?

You make is sound like a dismissed case is a win for the Democrats. This is deceptive reporting, but not uncommon these days. In a case like wide scale and organized election fraud what a dismissal does is move the case up to a higher court on appeal.

With all these lower courts quickly dismissing cases, the cases get to the Supreme Court quicker. This is the court case that matters. Similar thing happened with Bush v Gore. If you are interested in what evidence is progressing through the courts:

hereistheevidence.com

Otherwise if you just prefer to pretend that Binden won fair and square, it is your call.

You ignorance and gullibility is mind-numbing. Almost none of the "evidence" on that site has made it before any court and the evidence that has made it to court has been dismissed out of hand. SCOTUS will not overturn those rulings. Bush v. Gore was a very different case. It concerned a limited legal question of whether voting should continue--the very type of dispute that SCOTUS is meant to handle. These Trump cases concerns disputes of factual matters (i.e., whether fraud occurred), and SCOTUS does not resolve factual disputes like that.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I find your ignorance as entertaining. I don't know everything that is happening in the courts. I do know there is a lot of evidence and a lot of people working on in. When it finally hits the Supreme Court, that is the last stop for the courts.

Depending on what happens there, will the Electoral College have enough to decide the vote? The Legislators might have a chance to decide on what they are going to do.

Or will the Supreme Court come up with some other direction out of the mess?

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I don't know everything that is happening in the courts.

This says it all.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Super-lawyer Lin Wood, in his latest nonsense election lawsuit in Georgia, submits the filing under “plenty of perjury.” Even with all the dumb mistakes he and Sidney Powell make in their filings, this one takes the cake.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Knowing how the Democrats have stacked the courts in these districts, no it does not surprise me. There have been activist judges on the bench for well over a decade now and it is getting much worse. Why do you think the Democrats are talking about packing the Court? This is just par for the course.

ETA - your choice of words - "meritless" - is actually pretty offensive which is exactly why you chose it. Just because these judges and government officials are in on the coup does NOT make the evidence WHICH WE ALL SEE something "meritless." This attitude and the blatant attempt to steal our election from our RIGHTFUL president is exactly why I believe we are going to end up in another Civil War.

At some point the evidence needs to be strong enough to be accepted by the courts, period. I also do not see the deep activist judges hiding all the evidence too. Below looks very Republican, so what is up with that?

GA Governor is Republican...
Attorney General is Republican...
Secretary of State is Republican...
Georgia Supreme Court 8 Judges appointed by Republican Governors...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Oops, looks like filing BS claims may come back to bite Lin Wood. A court in Delaware is not happy with Wood’s antics.

Judge Says Lin Wood’s Post-Election Lawsuits May Have Violated Several Professional Rules, Orders Him to Respond

Attorney Lin Wood’s lawsuits aimed to topple the 2020 election may have violated Delaware’s rules of professional conduct, preventing him from representing President Donald Trump’s ex-campaign advisor Carter Page in a defamation suit there, a judge found.

In a detailed order to show cause, Delaware Superior Court Judge Craig Karsnitz itemized defects and alleged unprofessional behavior in Wood’s lawsuits in Wisconsin and Georgia, including filing suit without a plaintiff’s authorization, submitting a false affidavit, and making a series of gaffes that the judge said call his competence into question.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
I've been watching over the past 2 days as the GOP and Conservative media are turning on Lin Wood for his comments in GA. This started with Breitbart questioning whether Wood is a Democrat in disguise who is trying to discourage Republicans from showing up for the GA runoff election. Breitbart used the "evidence" that Wood had donated to Democrats in the past and appears to have never voted for Trump at any point in the past.

First of all, I am a big Breitbart fan. I've followed Breitbart for years. However, one thing has become increasingly clear in the past 4 years.....just because someone claims to be 'Conservative' or for the 'GOP' does NOT mean they are pro-Trump. This is why Trump said DRAIN THE SWAMP. Trump was NOT targeting just Democrats. Trump was targeting ANYONE AND EVERYONE, both elected and appointed to high ranking government positions, who are using their position to enrich themselves at the expense of the country and constitution. This is EXACTLY why you have Rinos out there who can't stand Trump and have been on the Never Trump bandwagon from the beginning. We've seen individual after individual after individual who claimed to be on Trump's side only to actually be working to undermine him and his agenda from the very beginning.

So after 4 years, I'm naturally suspicious of everyone who "claims" to be on Trump's side.

Now let's look at the case of Lin Wood. I watched the Stop the Steal press conference as it was happening. It is TRUE that Lin Wood told Conservative voters NOT to vote in the run-off election....and if you take what he said out of the context in which he said it...I agree that on its own, it would be suspicious.

BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE IT OUT OF CONTEXT. If you look at EVERYTHING he said, he was NOT working against Trump or against Loeffler & Perdue. What he said was:

* we have enough evidence to KNOW that the Dominion voting machines in GA were being used fraudulently to flip votes, fake votes, and pad votes. So WHY ON EARTH would you expect the runoff election to operate ANY DIFFERENTLY?

* he called on Perdue & Loeffler, Trump, and the people of Georgia to DEMAND that there is no confidence in the Dominion voting machines and therefore Kemp needs to call A SPECIAL SESSION of the legislature to determine the electors. This would result in TRUMP winning Georgia.

* he also called for the Dominion machines to tossed out for the runoff election. Back to paper ballot and a validated hand-count for Loeffler & Perdue runoff.

Those things don't sound to me much like Lin Wood is secretly trying to undermine Trump, Loeffler, or Perdue. He made valid arguments and offered up solutions about how the PEOPLE and POLITICIANS INVOLVED could respond to the fraud in a legitimate way.

I know many people were a bit shocked by the way Tucker Carlson seemed to do an about-face and throw Sidney Powell under the bus 2 weeks ago. Now the same is happening with Lin Wood. Ask yourselves WHY..... This was not done in vacuum.

Dude you have your head way too deep in the sand. Trump is taking more for himself than any President in history.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join