It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MSM who pushed Trump Russia Collunsion in 2016 Now push All is Well Election 2020?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Right?

Actually after election 2020, I may participate in the next deeth to E merica disco dancers marathon from Iran the next time they take the center stage. Who knows they could have been right all along as in America just has, was and will be "The Great Satan".

My takeaway is that any country in the world who contract , subcontract or utilizes any other business set up and established in foreign country to count our ballets off USA soil is fundamentally corrupt to the bone. You mean to tell me that the server could not be temporarily set up here? No? So, why not over at Fort Knox as I heard there is nothing there anyway. Years ago US DOD military hardware and equipment was only to be sourced for manufacture in the USA. Since most of our pharmaceuticals are being made off shore, I wonder about our DOD stuff.

Yes, I could provide links and do all the work for you but screw it. Get out of your pajamas and do the work for yourself. Actually, its plastered all over the USA MSM today as in MSNBC, CBS, NBC, CNN and on and on and on. So just just how do they know that there is no merit to what is being brought up.

Oh, that right. In order to get something rolling in the USA one must either have the FBI or CIA on your payroll, similar to what the DNC had back in 2016.

In a way I have to look at the Republicans as being really a bunch of idiots. I mean the 1st mistake was to push abortion to the front page and go after the God squad vote. Sorry fellows but that train left decades ago. The 2nd mistake wasn't cleaning up the FBI in time for the 2020 election. The 3rd was keeping Pence on the ticket. Why and just what does he bring to the table? Well when all of the dust settles to me Trump must be a god dam idiot who just get out of his own way.

At the end of the day it wasn't the USA who lost. The entire world has now capitulated.
I DID NOT VOTE IN 2020. Nor will I ever vote again.

This is a country full of misguided idiots who are in life for themselves.
edit on 4-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Naw man, the new narrative is that the Russkies were still in it, they just didn't try hard enough and were thus overwhelmed by the massive popularity of Sleepy Joe. That's what I heard anyways.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I don't think MSM is actually capable of telling the truth and nothing but the truth. They twist everything out of proportion on the news to make it interesting and profitable.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The MSM probably expect a bunch of their spouses/siblings are going to get cushy jobs in the bidden admin like they got with the obama admin. Why wouldn't they he carrying his water?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
msm- pure propaganda 24/7

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
And yet so many still believe these arseholes.

It's like a class president that stole your gum and said that the other guy did it and then after he gets elected says, "see, I didn't steal your gum, I'm the class president, yeah, see, yeah, see?"

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   
It's just a big 'ol clown show only the extremely slow seem to believe.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Not only MSM. A lot of "bright sparks" that frequent this awesome site seem to be gagging on the same page as the MSM. They can't even see how Silly they look.

Then they say just deal with it. Like they so smartly did for 4 years. If dealing with it is screaming like a baby for 4 years straight with no evidence then so be it. Way more evidence of election fraud than there ever was with Russia but hey idiots just love deepthroating their own double standards of idiocy.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
The MSM who pushed Trump Russia Collunsion in 2016 Now push All is Well Election 2020

I agree also but that does also mean the people who said no corruption in 2016 (trump fans) are now saying the election is full of corruption, they just replaced russia with china.

At least both parties are showing some common ground, ie when they lose they claim corruption
edit on 5-12-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
It's just a big 'ol clown show only the extremely slow seem to believe.

And the democrats keep pushing their "show."
I have learned to avoid these nefarious clowns, spewing their communism, dressed in clown suits or not.
SnF

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Santa Claus wears a red suit, must be a communist.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I don't think MSM is actually capable of telling the truth and nothing but the truth. They twist everything out of proportion on the news to make it interesting and profitable.

Absolutely! I don’t believe that all of their misrepresentation of events are intentional but most seem to be.

Over my lifetime I have seen at least five events that were later reported on the news. Not a single one of those reports were without mistakes. One reported event was totally wrong the other four were somewhat accurate but were not without errors.

It is an industry that has low standards with reporters that miss pronounce complicated words, use the wrong terminology, and inject useless opinions into the events they are reporting.

Case in point - most media is talking about the “unsubstantiated voter fraud”. Voter fraud is fraud committed for the most part by individual voters.

Hardly any mention of “electoral fraud” which is the correct term for most of what they are reporting as “unsubstantiated”. The machines, unsolicited ballots, extra ballots, etc.
edit on 12 5 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 12 5 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Naw. Santa clause is not communist, because Russia is not communist. Santa was from a part of Finland that Russia took over.

I made that up, everyone knows that Santa works out of Iceland. He used to live in Finland but the Sammi kept eating his Reindeer so he moved.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Republican.
Part of the red wave.

Rudolf as well.
Everybody nose.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

I find it highly amusing that Republicans somehow became designated as "red."

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

a reply to: NorthOfStuff

I find it highly amusing that Republicans somehow became designated as "red."

Yep, it has always seemed odd.

Up here it’s opposite. Libs are red. Cons are blue.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

But the tamp, tamp, tamp down is now so orchestrated. Even the Supreme Court got its CIA talking points.

new topics

top topics

join