It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Vaccine: Get Ready for False Side Effects

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
You realize that there are people if they eat peanuts they die?

There are 8 billions different type of people in the world. The vaccine, like Every medicine, will have adverse side effects in some people. Just like some people have adverse effect if they take a Tylenol.

Crazy....

But I guess all those other vaccine designed to reduce the world population or control people's minds have all been failures... As the rate of population growth and life expectancy keep rising proportionally...

Maga2020

edit on 9-12-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
You realize that there are people if they eat peanuts they die?

There are 8 billions different type of people in the world. The vaccine, like Every medicine, will have adverse side effects in some people. Just like some people have adverse effect if they take a Tylenol.

Crazy....

But I guess all those other vaccine designed to reduce the world population or control people's minds have all been failures... As the rate of population growth and life expectancy keep rising proportionally...

Maga2020

THAT is the difference between choice, and coercion. No fool sits there are tells someone who so much as suspects an undiagnosed allergy to eat what ails them, you buffoon. "Here Johnny, eat this peanut butter, it's for bettering your health anyway." "I'll pass, I don't feel too good when I eat that, I might have a sensitivity, or an allergy, I'd rather not find out which DIY style, dude." "YOU ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO LEAVE YOUR ABODE, YOU STUPID TWIT. How DARE you question how good peanut butter is for you!"

^^ That's how dimwitted your argument sounds. Thanks for playing, now put the cap back on and park it in the corner.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Not sure why we are listening to the cdc and Trumps not shutting them down.
Listen to this whacked out darla...Carol Baker

We just need to get rid of all the whites

These people are not even hiding it anymore. Do they not know regular Americans are armed to the teeth? They think they can just open the concentration camps and we will walk right in..

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
FDA has a list of possible side effects.

Look it up.
edit on 9-12-2020 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2020 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join