It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian Prophecy Fulfilling Itself in Past, Present & Future 'Hot Blockbuster Material'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I will not post an extract here because this prohecy is so intense I believe everyone should readit. It is deep and talks about many things in a pure and simple way everyone can understand. From Creation to the Apocolypse.

Please read the prophecy as to not spoil the discussion. Thanks,

Kind regards,

00ps

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Wow that's pretty intresting.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
That is very interesting.

Thanks for posting that 00ps. I feel somewhat vindicated in my decision to retract myself from society now. I feel energized, more confident. I had, not more than a year ago, made the decision to learn some of the old ways, so that I would be able to live without the crutch of civilization.

Good post.

Maybe more people will read it and understand. I posted something earlier, on this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We are alone on this tiny rock, we are at the mercy of the galaxy and all its infinite terrors, not to mention the waves and the fire and the wind of this place. To fight amongst ourselves at this juncture is tantamount to an ant colony of mixed genetic heritage, adrift on a river and consuming itself because of petty ancestral rivalry. It will lead us inexorably into the depths, because cooperation is not a luxury, but a necessity for those beings at the mercy of larger forces.

It seems particularly relevant.

Synchronicity eh?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

To the South, he gave the yellow race of people the Guardianship of the wind

I assume this means the oriental peoples. This would mean that the 'island under the sea' was north of, say, china. However, there is no place for a sunken island/contintent there. Indeed, there is no sunken continental crust anyway, except perhaps in indonesia and the like.

To the West He gave the black race of people the Guardianship of the water

This against doesn't make sense in terms of the cardinal locations.

When I went to the University of Washington and I learned that it was a black man that discovered blood plasma, it didn’t surprise me because blood is water

Not only is that inaccurate, its rather silly. All cells are made up of mostly water anyway. Its also rather bizzare. He is claiming that non-blacks couldn't have made this supposed discovery because of some sky father?

To the North He gave the white race of people the Guardianship of the fire. If you look at the center of many of the things they do you will find the fire. They say the light bulb is the white man's fire.

The geography is again inaccurate. And, again, blacks couldn't've invented light bulbs? Besides, lightbulbs aren't 'fire' anymore than whiskey is 'fire water', they're electrical, tho thats a minor point.

The fire consumes, and also moves. This is why it was the white brothers and sisters who began to move upon the face of the earth and reunite us as a human family...

But so does water. And so does wind.

They looked out across the desert and they saw the Spanish Conquistadors coming, covered in armour, like turtles across the land

I'd like to see some documentation of that, it sounds interesting. How often did they go to the sacered city to watch for the return?

They began to try to learn to live off the land because they knew a hard time was going to come.

Interesting. So he is claiming that the mound builders, or at least the occupiers at the contact age, abandoned their cities because of fear of an apocalypse. This, in a sense, brought about the end of their world, a self fufiling prophecy.

The elders that were made aware of these prophecies said they would begin to build a black ribbon. And on this black ribbon there would move a bug. And when you see bug moving on the land, that was the sign for the First Shaking of the Earth. The First Shaking of the Earth would be so violent that this bug would be shaken off the earth into the air and it would begin to move and fly in the air.

and this is the supposed fufilment

So in 1908 the Model T Ford was mass-produced for the first time. So the elders knew the First Shaking of the Earth was about to come about, that's the First World War. In the First World War the airplane came into wide usage for the first time. That was the bug moving onto the sky.

Seems rather vague.

There would be cobweb built around the earth, and people would talk across this cobweb

Where is the documentation for the authenticity of these prophecies? Or have they been altered to conform to now?

They said it was the best-kept secret in the history of the United States, the elders wanted to speak about it in 1920. They would have spoken of it and foretold its coming if they could have entered into the League of Nations. The elders tried to contact President Roosevelt and ask him not to use the gourd of ashes

Again, where is the documentation for this? Why did they need to go to the League of Nations? Was it perhaps just a political move?

Spirit is going to make a woman on the earth. She's going to say, "I know more than the Great Spirit. I want to be a man." And she will be physically a man. This sounded strange then. And maybe in a vision they saw Boy-George.

Bwa.

They said "You're going to see a time in your lifetime when the human beings are going to find the blueprint that makes us. "

By the 50's and 60's this sort of thing is hardly prophetic.

They said, "You're going to see a time when the eagle will fly it’s highest in the night and it will land upon the moon."

And was this said before or after the space race was started and there was the general idea that man could walk on the moon?

, "We want to take a piece of the stone tablets." They said, "We want to take the stone tablets to a scientific laboratory to determine how old they are. The Hopis said, "We know how old they are. "Well the scientists said, "We want to confirm it. "So the Hopis let them take a little piece, and they tested it by the carbon dating method.

Stones are not dated by carbon dating. This man's information is certainly wrong on this. What other information has he gotten wrong?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Interesting article.
Sounds very similar to the "teachings" of the Good Medine Bag that came about back in the 70's.
There again, there was nothing to substaniate any of the prophesies.
This includes the 20's visit to the UN. To date, the NA's have been to the UN to perform cultural ceremonies and a few times requesting that the UN to assist in addressing wrongs done them by either the US or by corporations. Do you have anything to cross reference any of this? I would love to read it more in depth.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
My hopes were up after reading Oops and Wyders posts. Then I read it, and in my opinion it's rubbish. It's just a lot of wishful interpretations, like this one.

...The elders that were made aware of these prophecies said they would begin to build a black ribbon. And on this black ribbon there would move a bug. And when you see bug moving on the land, that was the sign for the First Shaking of the Earth. The First Shaking of the Earth would be so violent that this bug would be shaken off the earth into the air and it would begin to move and fly in the air. And by the end of this shaking this bug will be in the air around the world. Behind it would be a trail of dirt and eventually the whole sky of the entire earth would become dirty from these trails of dirt, and this would cause many diseases that would become more and more complicated.

Somehow, this becomes this:

So in 1908 the Model T Ford was mass-produced for the first time. So the elders knew the First Shaking of the Earth was about to come about, that's the First World War. In the First World War the airplane came into wide usage for the first time. That was the bug moving onto the sky.

Bugs moving on black ribbons were being hurled into the air due to violent shaking earth and and dirty the whole sky in the world is really planes in the world war 1? Yeah, whatever.

[edit on 19-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

To the South, he gave the yellow race of people the Guardianship of the wind

I assume this means the oriental peoples. This would mean that the 'island under the sea' was north of, say, china. However, there is no place for a sunken island/contintent there. Indeed, there is no sunken continental crust anyway, except perhaps in indonesia and the like.

Well. i can partially sepculative answer this. In the thiaouuban prophecy, they state that the yellow people first lived in the area of siam, and farther south. Then, they all emigrated farther north, to present day china and mongolia.

To the West He gave the black race of people the Guardianship of the water

This against doesn't make sense in terms of the cardinal locations.

In the same propecy, is states the black race moved further west, or was it east? Till they hit africa, and the middle east. Ya know, maybe the aboriginals of australia might be closer to one of the root races then not?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
That is someones interpretation of the prophecys. They added alot of their own speculation.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I'll ditto the skepticism here.

This is someone's interpretation of another prophecy. It isn't an ancient one from a long time ago, because it's mixed in with the wrong symbolism and shows little knowledge of the Mound Builders or the other tribes of that time. And 1595 was entirely too late for the Native Americans to come together in any sort of form; Cortez was in Mexico and the invasion was beginning.

It's a modern prophecy, and apparently one derived from the New Age movement. It has good meaning for everyone but I don't think it's any more accurate than the thousands of other "MANKIND IS EEEEVYLLLL AND DA EARTH IS GONNNNA SHAKE YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSE!" prophetic warnings that we've been getting... since prophets stumbled out of their caves and said, "Woot! I've got a message from God! (or Zeus or Zarathustra or Venus or Pele or Inanna or Coyote...)

new topics

top topics

join