It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GA governor calls for signature audit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Kyle Becker

@kylenabecker
GEORGIA.

GA Gov. Kemp is calling on Sec. of State Raffensperger to call for a *SIGNATURE AUDIT* of votes. Kemp appeared on The Ingraham Angle in the wake of damning security cam footage that showed poll workers in Fulton County illegally processing ballots with no observers.

The video in question shows multiple large black cases of ballots being pulled out from under a black table AFTER poll workers "stopped" counting for the night and sent the republican poll watchers home.

The ballot counting machines count 3000 ballots an hour and there were no poll watchers for two hours. The lawyers are estimating this amount of time more than covers Biden's "lead" in GA.

Here's the video. I don't know how to embed from my phone.

twitter.com...

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: rounda

I recall seeing video of tens of thousands of ballots being put on trucks headed for the shredding machines.

The governor of Georgia might lying?

I hope the signature verification will be conducted by a mutually agreed upon third party contractor!

As your video shows, there are CROOKS working within the Georgia election system.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
GA. is a mess, best news since this investigation for him. If they can actually get the news out, after the audit, proving their case, they might get enough energy behind them.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: rounda

I recall seeing video of tens of thousands of ballots being put on trucks headed for the shredding machines.

The governor of Georgia might lying?

I hope the signature verification will be conducted by a mutually agreed upon third party contractor!

As your video shows, there are CROOKS working within the Georgia election system.

Dont worry the 司法部 and 聯邦調查局 formally knwn as the fbi and doj will oversee the results.
edit on 261231America/ChicagoThu, 03 Dec 2020 23:26:19 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
If they destroyed the Trump ballots, then a signature check would not work. They could get rid of ten thousand trump votes and knock ten thousand off his total....no evidence would exist....a recount would not show anything, all they have to do is say they could not verify the ballot...something wrong with the Trump ballot.

It always has been easy for cheating in elections, especially in the local areas that rarely get checked except when the numbers are real close. If they are going to cheat, make sure to make it look unchangeable.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Well, I mean...if someone on Twitter said it...literally anyone or no one...

We must investigate!

Remember...don't vote republicans, it's all a sham.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

See Page 83: sos.ga.gov...

All election related documents and materials are to be retained for at least TWO YEARS in Georgia.

Not to do so means JAIL and/or FINES.

IMO: If a significant number of ballots have been "lost", there will likely be an election do-over.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
What a clown. Should have done this 3 weeks ago.

Hopefully he is primaried out. Need to remove all RINOs from elected office. They no longer represent the party.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Just watched a few hours of the hearing we had here today.

I am darn proud of my fellow Georgians.

Ain't no way Biden is going to be president with the evidence I have seen the last two days.

People have been put to death from the testimony of an eyewitness.

Testimony of a credible eyewitness carries much weight in court.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What do you think will happen if actual fraud for Biden is uncovered and it is enough votes to flip the state?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

We can only hope Georgian democrats know the difference between kindness and weakness.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

And almost every other swing state. Democrats claim it's just a coincidence but those who can research and think for themselves know better.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
What a clown. Should have done this 3 weeks ago.

Hopefully he is primaried out. Need to remove all RINOs from elected office. They no longer represent the party.

It took 5...FIVE requests before Governor Kemp finally requested the signature audit. And then his request only came after the damning video of Georgia "ballot stuffing" was revealed publicly.

Yesterday - Governor Kemp vidclip: twitter.com...

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

And almost every other swing state. Democrats claim it's just a coincidence but those who can research and think for themselves know better.

Yep. All any "normal" person has to do is look at the election statistics on Joe Biden's "win".

In Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia and Atlanta, he won with higher percentage of votes than Fidel Castro did in Cuba...Kim Jung-Un did in North Korea...and the Ayatolah did in Iran.

Joe Biden got 98.6% of the vote in some urban areas. That's better than Communist dictators can muster, lol.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

What do you think will happen if actual fraud for Biden is uncovered and it is enough votes to flip the state?

There will be TRUMP Electors sent to the big Electoral College meeting on December 14th.

The same momentum is building in Arizona and Nevada.

The Trump legal team presented to Nevada court yesterday 8,000 pages of evidence of state election law violations.

Arizona governor Ducey hired an election lawyer to help him avoid having to do a signature audit.

edit on 12/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

www.cbs46.com... _id=997160

Governor Brian Kemp is calling on the Secretary of State's office to conduct a signature verification audit of ballots after allegations of fraud in Georgia were presented at a Senate hearing.

He made the statement during an appearance on Fox News on Thursday night.

This comes the same day as a Senate Judiciary subcommittee heard new jaw-dropping allegations of alleged election fraud in Fulton County. The supposed video tape evidence alleges proof of ballots being counted without oversight.

In a story earlier published by CBS46's Adam Murphy, Attorney Jacki Pick said, "The same person that stayed behind, the person that cleared the place out under the pretense that we are going to stop counting is the person who put the table there at 8:22 in the morning. I saw four suitcases come out from underneath the table."

It is believed that each box consisted of about 6,000 ballots. If accurate, that would amount to about 24,000 potential votes.

Joe Biden *ahem* "won" Georgia by less than 13,000 votes... 24,000 potential votes driven into question and doubt is more than enough to justifiably invalidate the state's election. Between GA, PA, and pick one MI, WI, AZ, or NV, the 270 threshold wouldn't be reached at all. This GA issue is now officially important and meaningful. The PA issues are important and meaningful. There are active suits in MI and WI. Face a reality here, there now IS absolutely the potential for multiple states' results to be invalidated and this election will go to "One state, One vote" in which case Biden has just been brought up to speed only to be told "tuck, roll, and GTFO of the car."

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Gnawledge

www.cbs46.com... _id=997160

Governor Brian Kemp is calling on the Secretary of State's office to conduct a signature verification audit of ballots after allegations of fraud in Georgia were presented at a Senate hearing.

He made the statement during an appearance on Fox News on Thursday night.

This comes the same day as a Senate Judiciary subcommittee heard new jaw-dropping allegations of alleged election fraud in Fulton County. The supposed video tape evidence alleges proof of ballots being counted without oversight.

In a story earlier published by CBS46's Adam Murphy, Attorney Jacki Pick said, "The same person that stayed behind, the person that cleared the place out under the pretense that we are going to stop counting is the person who put the table there at 8:22 in the morning. I saw four suitcases come out from underneath the table."

It is believed that each box consisted of about 6,000 ballots. If accurate, that would amount to about 24,000 potential votes.

Joe Biden *ahem* "won" Georgia by less than 13,000 votes... 24,000 potential votes driven into question and doubt is more than enough to justifiably invalidate the state's election. Between GA, PA, and pick one MI, WI, AZ, or NV, the 270 threshold wouldn't be reached at all. This GA issue is now officially important and meaningful. The PA issues are important and meaningful. There are active suits in MI and WI. Face a reality here, there now IS absolutely the potential for multiple states' results to be invalidated and this election will go to "One state, One vote" in which case Biden has just been brought up to speed only to be told "tuck, roll, and GTFO of the car."

Yeah he said all this after he certified the votes. To avoid legal implications.

Now he is just saying whatever to get funds for Trump for the Repubs in Georgia? Who the hell knows? Or cares at this point. It's a circus.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

And it turns out that the video everyone thought was suitcases containing ballots, was incorrect.

Those were not suitcases or ballots: twitter.com...

I guess we'll need to get some real evidence, eh?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
UH OH..

Remember when Governor Kemp called for an Audit to Verify Signatures, back on November 21st?

www.cbsnews.com...

Think Kemp is serious this time?

Was yesterday simply another "Request" made to his Secretary of State?

Or was he using his authority as governor to ORDER that the audit be conducted?

BIG DIFFERENCE.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Fraud is evident, not sure why your still in denial? Slowly but surely you will see just how corrupt the Democratic Party is! Love your country but you hate a patriot, not like a leftist will come to your aid. Wake up W1GWAG a reply to: carewemust

edit on 4-12-2020 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join