It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Flynn calls for Trump to suspend constitution and declare martial law

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Must've met high standards to be pardoned by Trump. A Qanon fan and an advocate for martial law. Lovely.

With a fresh presidential pardon still warm, former national security advisor Michael Flynn has called on Donald Trump to suspend the constitution and declare martial law for the military to run a new election.

The retired general tweeted out a full-page ad that ran in The Washington Times that claimed the extraordinary executive actions were necessary to avoid the alternative of an imminent "shooting civil war".

Captioning the tweet "Freedom never kneels except for God [pray emoji, US flag emoji]", Mr Flynn linked to ad from a TEA Party-affiliated group called We The People Convention.

The 1,500-word manifesto invokes Abraham Lincoln's extraordinary use of presidential authority to suspend habeas corpus as it compares the more widely-known civil war with Antifa and Black Lives Matter attacking major cities with their anti-American agenda.

Source

Stay classy Michael Flynn.

I guess extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures amirite? Gee, the number of posts on here warning about an Obama martial law and then oops, Trump's buddies beat him to the punch. I'm glad in the least they tried to tie it to the consitution and law, and at least the American people will be given a second chance at voting right?

I'm sure ATS is above this nonsense so I have no doubt we'll be getting swift rebuffs from the Trump fan club on here. After all, Flynn is no Trump right?

Right.

He's the second higher up Trump supporter to do this by the way. General mcinerney.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Better the military than the militia.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Pffft. Fake news. I told Trump he should’ve called it months ago. Flynn is late to the party.

Jk. Can we have an ice cream social for all y’all that live to talk about Trumpsters in such denigrating tones? Seriously.

You guys can have two scoops I swear.

I trust Flynn as much as Stone. Which is slightly less than Giuliani. But please tell me how much I love the guy and his vaccine....

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
Sounds better and less painful than what Joe Biden said he'd make us do during his first 100 days as President.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sounds better and less painful than what Joe Biden said he'd make us do during his first 100 days as President.
Any advice for your first time?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Freedom doesn't exist because of the American Constitution. It's the other way around.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Lol.

insert sad trombone sound.

Lol.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I tend to agree with the idea that the military should be in charge of running elections.

It's bad optics, no doubt about that, but maybe they wear ceremonial uniforms?

Orders are orders, no politics, is the closest thing I can imagine delivering a free and fair election.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

I'm sure ATS is above this nonsense so I have no doubt we'll be getting swift rebuffs from the Trump fan club on here. After all, Flynn is no Trump right?

Right.

You sure don't like the guy...lol He retweeted it looks like, so not really his words calling on the President....
I really do not know why you seem to hate this guy... Here is a different perspective from his own mouth. Seemed very classy to me. Listen to it and then we can talk.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

You mean like a dictator would?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Most people here probably agree with Flynn. I doubt you’ll find many “patriots” here who wouldn’t throw the constitution in the trash if it meant making Democrats suffer.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Given a choice ... I'd trust that more than Presidenta Harris.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Most people here probably agree with Flynn. I doubt you’ll find many “patriots” here who wouldn’t throw the constitution in the trash if it meant making Democrats suffer.

Well this fascist Nazi is doing this for you. You will never get a vote again if we don’t get this right.
I’m sorry you can’t see beyond party lines. But there is one thing we have in common. Guess who else is a bootlicker now?

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Did you really think Trump was going to roll over and accept the steal?

No utopia for you.

A bunch of spoiled brats and anarchists funded by elite progressives and supported by communist China are not robbing the American people of their way of life.

They're too clumsy.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
As much fun as this entire drama has been for the Worlds viewing pleasure....this is really about the American People....and I think highly of the USA People....IMHO 90% of Americans are Patriotic Citizens of the Greatest Country on this Planet.... and 10% are festering poisons.

It really is time to put these poison biatches in their place for the final time.

No more Mulligans.

America IS NOT TORN OVER THIS ....America is UNITED IN THEIR SUPPORT OF THEIR CONSTITUTION......America is always going to be America.....and IMHO all of America is waiting for the Good Guys to Win.......Americans KNOW HOW BAD it is now and that the corruption MUST NOW END......for a very long time......I repeat this is NOT A MULLIGAN FOR THE BAD GUYS.....they shall be remediated.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   

And people thought he wasn't a traitor....

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Maybe don't make generalizations about people and the constitution, considering you seem to not have a firm grasp of either....

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

And people thought he wasn't a traitor....

I dunno what happened but you used to be an intelligent fellow.....

Perhaps context has slipped your view of things....

Or perhaps the bulk of ats was fooled by your bs on the sly and your true colors are showing... Either way... Thanks for finally being you

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You like that a convicted scumbag is advocating for martial law and suspension of the Constitution? Says more about your 'true colors' than mine. Go help him if you feel that strongly.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
....America is UNITED IN THEIR SUPPORT OF THEIR CONSTITUTION......

Unless your name is Michael Scumbag Traitor Flynn or happen to agree with him.

Hell, this guy was such a piece of garbage that even Vice President Lord of the Fly fired him.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join