It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are you more afraid of?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Who are you more afraid of?

Conservatives angry they lost an election through election froud.

Or

Liberals angry they lost an election through political malfeasance and a corrupt Supreme Court?

Putting odds on who will win this election aside for a second; the 2020 elections can only end in one of those two ways.

In the short term.... in the short term... which outcome is more dangerous for the country?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Both. It’s a catch 22.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Not really afraid of either if I am honest. One of the perks of living rural. No matter which happens, it won't be happening here.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Personally, I'm not afraid of anything either way.

To me the winner of this election just means an economic adjustment for me one way or the other.

For the country though?

Yea... if Trump wins the world burns via Antifa, BLM, loony leftists.

If Biden wins we start the war of attrition and eventually the world burns anyways via Antifa, BLM, loony leftists.

So what, at this point, does it really matter?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
If the don't get their way there are riots in the streets. We've seen that over and over again. Those who support the Dems riot, burn down small businesses, block streets, and commit crimes, and accuse everyone else of racism.

When the Republicans don't get their way they mutter and bitch a lot and claim election fraud.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The most dangerous outcome is the people who doubt the reality of the election.

ETA: they don't scare me, they're f'ing idiots.
edit on 1232020 by Gnawledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Not really afraid of either if I am honest. One of the perks of living rural. No matter which happens, it won't be happening here.

Thats a very good point.

I just closed on a home in a nicer part of a suburban new york county... and for a second, after reading a post about how Mike Pence might decide this election, I had a vision of looting in the streets closer to my new home than my old one.

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

If this election was rooted in actual reality (one actual person, one actual vote) then we wouldn't be where we are right now.

Just sayin...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

If this election was rooted in actual reality (one actual person, one actual vote) then we wouldn't be where we are right now.

Just sayin...

So no popular vote? Hilary would have won kinda scenario? Pretty scary.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

So what, at this point, does it really matter?

that was funny.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Both are dangerous. But there isn't even an estimate of what damage would be done to this nation if we allow a Presidential election to be stolen with massive voter fraud. Its not just an election, its everything that this nation and the Constitution stand for that is at stake.

If liberals get angry they loot liquor stores and burn down their own neighborhoods. Low forehead, mouth breathing, baser instincts. You know, malfeasance for personal gain and instant gratification. If 150 million conservatives who believe the Constitution has been subverted get angry - its going to be loud and messy.

At this point I really couldn't care less about the election itself. I just want to secure and maintain the integrity of the Constitution and protect it from those who would see it torn asunder and perverted into some sick machination of criminal intent.

We owe it to those whom have fought and died before us, and those yet to come who seek freedom and liberty from tyrants and villains both here and abroad. We owe it to our children, our families, our friends.
edit on 3-12-2020 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

link   
Ugh NY. That's where I am from originally, but a bit above westchester, so still pretty rural. A lot of people in the suburbs got guns though, so might not be all that bad.

link   

I'll say it again.

Governments the world over, including ours, are corrupt and have proven to be so time and again, but our elections are free of fraud and corruption. Sure, makes sense.

link   
You speak of Antifa, BLM, as if they are huge movements, that matter.

You are scared of them for some reason...

It's bewilidering.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Just sayin...

So no popular vote? Hilary would have won kinda scenario? Pretty scary.

I'm assuming that you are just being obtuse...

What I mean is that if there is over 100% voter turnout in some counties then this election probably wasn't one person, one vote...

Oh!

You are one of those "the popular vote matters!" people.

Sorry I confused you with the language.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I got a 12 gauge within arms reach at all times and I’m super polite.
I fear no one.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

I'll say it again.

Governments the world over, including ours, are corrupt and have proven to be so time and again, but our elections are free of fraud and corruption. Sure, makes sense.

There is corruption, fraud, but it is small potatoies. If it were big...it would be easy to see and show...and that has not happened.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Not afraid either way, if it goes south so to speak.

I do think there is more of a chance for chaos from the left losing than the right. But who knows part of me thinks the left likes to bitch so much they aren't gonna be comfortable sitting at the head of the table.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

The F’ing idiots are the ones that believed for 4 years the election was compromised and are now saying there is no evidence of fraud in this one.
Absolute card carrying F’ing idiots.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think we can handle a few leftist.

We can't lwt this fraud ensue.
edit on 3-12-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join