It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I take it back, Giuliani must be a genius

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
He's managed to get Trump to agree to pay him $20,000 a day to go to courts and act like a complete buffoon. I mean how do you manage that?

Star witnesses turn Rudy Giuliani's voter fraud hearing into a "Saturday Night Live" dress rehearsal

Committee Chair Matt Hall, a Michigan Republican, overruled a Democratic colleague's request to swear in Giuliani, who later called Detroit — a majority-Black city — "one of the most corrupt cities in America."

Hall would feel compelled to intervene at other points in the evening. He stepped in multiple times with freelance IT worker and Trump campaign witness Melissa Carone, who slurred her way through a series of lies about fraudulently tabulated votes while berating a stoic Republican lawmaker.

This isn't a serious hearing. It's a circus. That's it. He's scamming $20k out of pocket(s) to create a circus.

Carone's erratic exchange with Republican Rep. Steven Johnson immediately went viral on social media, with a multitude of observers — including supporters — speculating about her sobriety. At one point, Giuliani shushed her and grabbed at her arm. By late Thursday afternoon, one clip being circulated on Twitter had racked up more than 15 million views.

Fun times hey? What was his next feature of his circus act?

Trump Election Fraud Witness Says We Need Voter ID Because ‘All Chinese Look Alike

One of the witnesses, a naturalized American citizen from India, served as a Republican poll watcher at the TCF Center in Detroit on election day, and she spoke at length about various interactions she had with others that she thought indicated widespread voter fraud — though it needs to be made clear that she and the other witnesses didn’t provide evidence. One specific complaint she had, which had little to do with what she was there to testify about, was that people can vote without a photo ID.

This is a problem, she said, because “all Chinese look alike.”

Seriously? He's getting paid this much, he has the country's Executive right at his fingertips, and he's playing things out like a clown show?

What? We're happy to believe in vast global conspiracies involving elitists and extensive fraud, Qanon, scams that go right to the top, yet we can't entertain the idiocy on display from Giuliani?? Jesus, if there was ever a disconnect here on ATS, look no further.

Giuliani even had the time to rip a fart for all to hear, of all times? He's meant to be taken seriously?

It's a circus. And we wonder why these cases aren't going anywhere? He's clearly ripping somebody off. Can't be serious.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You are wasting too much effort here... Not sure your goals as you are not changing anyone minds in any of this. I still think let it play out and then we can agree or disagree.

edit on 3-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I honestly tried to read your OP...

All I got out of it is that someone making money is a horrible thing and you seemed to have mixed up your Wednesday pills with your Thursday pills because you are a little more incoherent then usual.

You don't like the circus? seems to be mixed in with the lot...

With your go-to links (Salon and Hollywood's The Wrap) thrown in for good measure.

Yea, they are the perfect sites to link when you need an unbiased opinion on something...

Hope you are doing OK and this is just a minor manic episode...

edit on 3-12-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Keep those donations coming in folks, up to around $170 million already, let’s make it $200 million by the time Jesus’ birthday arrives.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Keep those donations coming in folks, up to around $170 million already, let’s make it $200 million by the time Jesus’ birthday arrives.

You sound kinda pissed off that people donate money to things they care about.

Maybe under a Biden administration we can change it so that people can only donate to things that the left cares about...

Or are you just pissed that people have money and you don't?

Hard to tell.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Don't worry you can get your Biden bucks...

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Detroit is one of the most corrupt cities in America. Their ex Mayor is in prison right now because he got caught. They know how to rig an election son.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

No, not pissed off by it, but the more he tweets, the more the donations come flooding in.

As an outsider, it’s clear what he is up to.

He’s seen how those T.V evangelists rake in the money by spouting absolute drivel, and the naive donate.

And before you ask, yes, I will be willing to eat my words if this election is turned around.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

No, not pissed off by it, but the more he tweets, the more the donations come flooding in.

As an outsider, it’s clear what he is up to.

He’s seen how those T.V evangelists rake in the money by spouting absolute drivel, and the naive donate.

And before you ask, yes, I will be willing to eat my words if this election is turned around.

So you ARE pissed off about how other people are spending their money.

Thanks for clarifying.

edit on 3-12-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Rudy is the perfect lawyer for trump!

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

No, as I said I’m not pissed off with anything, it’s not my problem.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

So you don't think other politicians are accepting donations for their campaigns?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Why is the left always trying to bring race into everything?

Giuliani, who later called Detroit — a majority-Black city — "one of the most corrupt cities in America."

Whats the point of pointing out the amount of black people that live there other than race baiting?

Yea Giuliani may be an ass but not nearly as bad as every leftist that wants to look at everything through the lense of racism.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Then why are you pissed off about it and posting it on every single thread here for the past two weeks if it isn't your problem?

I don't think "pissed off" means what you think it means...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

The campaign is over, he’s taking money off of people who are gullible enough to believe what he is saying, without any evidence that has held up in the courts.

link   
a reply to: olaru12

Big win today. Now watch as the crumbling of Biden's election victory begins.

link   
Trump doesn't care, it's not his money.

Besides, he's known for not paying his debts.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Post a real picture of yourself so we can mock your looks for a few weeks.

Or months.

Or years.

Thanks in advance...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Then why are you pissed off about it and posting it on every single thread here for the past two weeks if it isn't your problem?

I don't think "pissed off" means what you think it means...

I’m just participating in a political forum, just like yourself 🥃🥃
edit on 3/12/20 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Post a real picture of yourself so we can mock your looks for a few weeks.

Or months.

Or years.

Thanks in advance...

Watch some old episodes of Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, I'm in there... Watch the credits and look me up on imdb.

There is a picture of me in this thread...mock me all you want!! For as long as you want. Post a picture of yourself as well, if you got the guts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-12-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join