It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Alien Satellite" Captured By Orbiting Asteroid?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
"Alien Satellite" Captured By Orbiting Asteroid?

This topic has been covered here before. I dont recall it personally, i found out from the video at the 3.00 minute mark..

Japanese photograph a satellite on an asteroid that wasn't there when it was photographed a few years previous.

Video from the brilliant Mystery History channel

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Looks like it has a hole in it, so it should not be a problem. Maybe it is a Dragon egg.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Maybe stick our face in there and see if anything happens?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Looks to have been mystery solved on page 1 of the thread referenced in the video

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
Looks to have been mystery solved on page 1 of the thread referenced in the video

Yes, reprise time I guess.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The asteroid still looks like a giant chicken nugget or a sheizer cannon beer poop. Been a long time since I seen this around here. Classics never die folks.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

From the thread referenced in the video

The apparent size of this object, considered to be too large to be the target marker, is only a very simple illusion: the thing seems posed on the asteroid, but it is only an effect of perspective; the probe in fact is just sent towards the asteroid, it is still close to the Hayabusa probe and not posed on the asteroid. On the following images, it naturally apparently "disappeared" since it is indeed too small to be spotted on the asteroid from this distance. Hayabusa carried three of these small spheres, which are in fact simply inert reflective objects - hence the white aspect - with three fixation points, on which the probe can shoot a beam to obtain by telemetry its exact distance to the surface of the asteroid, for a correct automatic approach of its surface.

So technically, to the asteroid, it is an alien satellite??

top topics

join