It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows polls workers pulling out suitcases of ballots | GA election hearing.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
One anecdote of voter fraud is not the same thing as widespread voter fraud.

Deflection #1
It’s not an “anecdote” as you call it, it’s irrefutable video evidence.
An “anecdote” is regarded as unreliable, this evidence is not unreliable.
Where there is smoke, there is fire.......the Dem dumpster fire.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Get it into a courtroom then!

Agreed... just like a person, who premedtusvily kills another person in cold blood, is only a murder if he is convicted in a courtroom.

If you don't get prosecuted for it than it's not cheating ... just ask bill belichick.

If not put in front of a court, the only conviction would be in the court of public opinion!

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
I would guess the usual left wing shills on this site will be quiet when it comes to this video... They LOVE claiming ZERO evidence, ignoring sworn affidavits... but here, we have video and testimony.. I would love to hear some thoughts from the "there's zero evidence" crew here at ATS...

They are in the other Georgia thread attempting to convince everyone that now evidence is not evidence until brought to a court.

Oh... and unless the lawyers just dump all their evidence on ATS or somewhere for them to go through, then it doesn't exist anyways.

Even though the video is right there for them to watch.... it is not evidence.

It is a hysterically funny read!

edit on 3-12-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Yes it is.

link   
a reply to: jhn7537

After the hearing Trump legal team leader Rudy Giuliani sent this tweet.

mobile.twitter.com...

FYI: There are at least two lawsuits pending in Georgia, and one before the 11th Circuit Court in Atlanta, contesting the legitimacy of their election

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Agreed... just like a person, who premedtusvily kills another person in cold blood, is only a murder if he is convicted in a courtroom.

If you don't get prosecuted for it than it's not cheating ... just ask bill belichick.

If not put in front of a court, the only conviction would be in the court of public opinion!

My understanding is that when it comes to politics the court of public opinion has a greater role than it normally does.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The US House impeached the President of the United States on far less evidence.

A miniscule amount by comparison!

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The domino effect in 5.4.3.2....

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Quick question. Now that there is video, will the Left begin showing up and issuing death threats to their fellow Democrats? Like these “election officials”.

The dude from GA is right, someone is gonna die.

When it turns out 45 is getting another term

Damn. We were so close to being beaten into submission with the ham-fisted “zero evidence”crowd. personally I was almost catatonic after all the politics, this electoral catastrophe and calamity of a year.

Oh well. Divided we fall

edit on 3-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

link   

My understanding is that when it comes to politics the court of public opinion has a greater role than it normally does.

I am totally pissed off at Republican leaders for not getting behind attorney general Barr and Donald Trump before the election, when both of them were declaring how subject to fraud mail-in ballots are.

link   
a reply to: havok

So, have the two ladies in yellow, and the one in purple been arrested for fraud yet? Has anyone official contacted them for questioning?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

you see people doing things in this video. and in the end the woman says that you get an idea from these recordings... an idea?

judge: do you have proof?
lawyer: no but i have an idea.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

These days..you bet!

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

They just got the video yesterday and found this last night. You can't get something like this to court overnight.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

you see people doing things in this video. and in the end the woman says that you get an idea from these recordings... an idea?

judge: do you have proof?
lawyer: no but i have an idea.
Hmmm. Good point.
Guess they needed the sound up and a polygraph and a Palantir and a Sherlock Holmes and a.....

Nvm

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So, have the two ladies in yellow, and the one in purple been arrested for fraud yet? Has anyone official contacted them for questioning?

All of those workers should be subpoenaed to testify immediately.. put them under oath.. I would assume each site would be well documented with who worked where?

I'd subpoena, put them under oath, and work your way up the ladder to see who gave the "orders"...
edit on 3-12-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

When a Michigan Democrat congresswoman gave President Trump a hug for introducing her to hydroxchloroquine, which cured her of covid-19, she returned home to death threats...and ejection from the Michigan house chamber.

Yesterday, a Michigan congresswoman on drugs, tried to get personal information from one of the Trump team whistleblowers, so she could sick her thugs from BLM on her.

edit on 12/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

They just got the video yesterday and found this last night. You can't get something like this to court overnight.

If the Senate was not led by wimp Republicans, they would have already started hearings and had the whistleblowers testify... and evidence presented.

But they have the nerve to say, make sure we don't lose the senate in January get out there and support us!

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: slatesteam

When a Michigan Democrat congresswoman gave President Trump a hug for introducing her to hydroxchloroquine, which cured her of covid-19, she returned home to death threats...and ejection from the Michigan house chamber.

Yesterday, a Michigan congresswoman on drugs, tried to get personal information from one of the Trump team whistleblowers, so she could sick her thugs from BLM on her.

Hahahahaha I need to read the story about the drug addled congresswoman. I’m not doubting it in any way, I just want to read the whole story, got a link?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

you see people doing things in this video.

Omar?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join