It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says Black Men Susceptible to Stereotypical Macho Style of Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The backward rotation 33 long play record of Obama continues...

Now he says the Trump's macho style spills over to susceptible Black men !!!

Obama has been recently emboldened by the apparent Biden victory and the success of Democrats to retain a majority in the House, as well as the real possibility of the Senate becoming Democrat dominated !!

Obama had an "on-Off" Democrat Congress for 2 years when they passed some wild legislation that still has after shocks today.

Obama will get rich(er) now with Biden at the helm and in full control !!! roflmao

What will Black men think of Obama now after being "insulted" ??🤪

Obama's "acting" career is as dull as dull could ever get 😁

Former President Barack Obama posited in an interview more black male voters supported President Donald Trump in 2020 partially because of his “macho” persona.

“If there are some in the hip-hop community who are constantly rapping about bling and depicting women in a certain way, and then they hear Donald Trump basically delivering the same version of it, they might say, ‘Yeah, that guy, that’s what I want. That’s what I want to be,’” Obama explained.

Obama spoke about the increase of black men supporting President Trump in an interview with Peter Hamby, the host of Snapchat’s “Good Luck America.” Hamby noted that 95 percent of black male voters supported Obama, but that only 80 percent of black men voted for former Vice President Joe Biden.

Barack Obama: Black Men ‘Susceptible’ to ‘Stereotypical Macho Style’ of Donald Trump

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I thought trump was a giant jerkface liar. So he is saying black men want to be orange jerkface liars? Weird thing for obama to say.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Don't forget he's a white supremacist nazi who is pretty much the same as Hitler. It's no wonder he would appeal to black guys.

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If that was actually the case Obama wouldn't have had much of the black male vote.

I mean, look at him.

Michelle is more masculine then Obama ever was.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

So, according to Obama, the only black people that would support Trump are macho hip-hoppers who only care about bling and pussy?

Imagine if a white dude said that...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

“If there are some in the hip-hop community who are constantly rapping about bling and depicting women in a certain way, and then they hear Donald Trump basically delivering the same version of it, they might say, ‘Yeah, that guy, that’s what I want. That’s what I want to be,’” Obama explained.

OK Barry, let me get this straight. Are these the same hip-hop community members that you and Michelle had as guests at the white house when you were prez? Weren't these same guys good buddies of you and Michelle back then?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Obama is just a red herring place holder for deflection purposes.

Obviously he has gone off his rocker 🤣

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Someone should show this to biance and jayzee. I am sure they would get a kick out of it.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Considering Trump is supposed to be an anti-blacks racist, how is this claim supposed to work? Is it some kind of warped pretzel logic, like saying blacks would find KKK crap appealing enough to emulate or something?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Consdiering this is the left's standard of "manly" ...

I don't have any trouble seeing why black men would gravitate toward someone more like Trump and less like Obama-mom jeans.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I wouldn't tap that if I was paid to, yuck. Pretty Primper Fashion Boys are NOT sexy.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Is it any wonder so many women think they can be better men than men if this is the standard?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That Harry picture?

Just....

EEewwww

edit on 3-12-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Nyiah

Is it any wonder so many women think they can be better men than men if this is the standard?

I just, there's...I...I mean, who...

Yeah, there's a reason I went a generation older in the physical & mental attraction department. Crap like Harriet there is why. Those ain't testes anymore, gentlemen -- they ascended to ovaries.

Edit: I remember laughing my ass off (inwardly) at over-groomed yuppies and scuzzy hipsters prior to meeting my husband. It's a real eye-opener when you realize even the yuppies were more normal than these guy-girls today are.
edit on 12/3/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
LOL well If black men Like Trump that is fine . i acutely ran into to holding Trump signs we talked for a while Good guys .
Its ok to like Trump no matter what color you are LOL .
Me I just dont like him and DONT like Biden either .
BUt I have NOTHING against any who do Like trump nore do I think they are evill commies LOL .

Heck trump had a good point here or there .

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

In his effort to play identity politics, he pigeonholed an entire demographic.

That being said...prior to Trump being president, he was a subject of rap song lyrics. His wealth and all that became part of the concept. Right along side Scarface and the mafia guys. In general, there is nothing sexy about rapping about being rich like Warren Buffet regardless of your demographic. Trump, on the other hand, is a "flash cash" kind of guy. The kind of guy that if he made only 2k/week would be out in his gold and pretending to be a millionaire.

I've no doubt he is wealthy though. All demographics respond to appearances, and he's kept an appearance of wealth. That is attractive to all demographics who are looking to make money.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
yikks pros LOL ok what he said ?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Black men have been marginalized within the Democrat party. Many are not down with the catering to gays, illegals, and the feminization pandering within the party.

Not only that, many black men knew Trump from the 80s / 90s and didn't see him as a racist. He was often someone they wanted to emulate. Heck, even Obama said Trump was the American dream.

So... to continue the stolen election theme.

We also have to believe that Trump lost despite getting more black vote than any other President outside of Obama? Even the left admits black voted for Trump in record numbers?

Hmmm....

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Trump still stomping around in Obama's head?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Cant be! His former VP said if they didn’t vote for him they weren’t even black....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join