It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wife of former Key West mayor dies from COVID

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Former Key West mayor Craig Cates' wife Cheryl died from COVID this week. He is still in the hospital along with his daughters battling COVID.
A Keys tragedy as member of political family dies after being treated for COVID-19

Cates, a Republican recently won a county commision seat in Monroe County. It is being speculated that his family and many others were infected after throwing a party after winning the election at the beginning of the month. He ran on a pro-business platform that was against COVID restrictions, mask mandates, seating capacity limits and curfews.

We in Key West are shocked by this news. While Monroe country has had a relatively low fatality rate from COVID, there has been concern that this town being a tourist hotspot is spread the virus.

The state of Florida by order of Governor Desantis forbids counties and cities from enforcing mask restrictions and closing businesses.

edit on 3-12-2020 by jrod because: Edit out of respect

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

I don't see how that's possible. The covid 19 virus is nothing more than a Democrat hoax.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Should've wore a mask.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Sounds like they have bad genes. I’d guess that the mom and daughter had an underlying hereditary issue.

I live in a town of 10,000 residents that gets over 3 million visitors a year. Nobody here is dying from the scamdemic.
edit on 3-12-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Sounds like they have bad genes. I’d guess that the mom and daughter had an underlying hereditary issue.

I live in a town of 10,000 residents that gets over 3 million visitors a year. Nobody here is dying from the scamdemic.

Or we are just being told that it is Covid that killed them. It surely could not have been something else that did so. /sarc

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JFA13

Or we are just being told that it is Covid that killed them. It surely could not have been something else that did so. /sarc

Equally plausible. After all, we haven’t seen any high profile people die from this flu yet. You need a little of that to keep the lie going.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Okay.

Gotta echo KK, however -- if a cold is what kills ya, you ALREADY had some serious issues whether you were aware of them or not, and frankly? Your days were thus numbered by default.

I've yet to know anyone, of any age anywhere in the US, who's tested positive, been sick (more than just simple cold-style) OR died from it, or knows anyone those 3 would apply to. At this rate, the more people holler about "But a dozen someones I know diiiid" sounds more like drama queening/attention whoring than honesty.

The longer this BS goes on by force, the more apathy it will generate. It's time to knock it off and put something else on the news.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

100%. Definitely more going on there than what we are being told...

This maybe...

originally posted by: dug88
Evidence shows that 9 out of 10 deaths related to covid-19 were in patients with severe vitamin d deficiency.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JFA13

Could be, one thing we DO know is that this a KEY part of their PLANdemic...

It would have NEVER succeeded without it in fact.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Equally plausible. After all, we haven’t seen any high profile people die from this flu yet. You need a little of that to keep the lie going.

He is very outspoken about Lock downs, masks, etc... Who better to make an example of?

edit on 3-12-2020 by JFA13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

List of high-profile deaths due to COVID-19 - Wikipedia

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Disclaimer
I am not saying COVID is not real. I am not saying COVID is not deadly. I am not telling people not to get the vaccine. I am telling people to think for themselves, and to use logic and commonsense.

My first question would be, what did they treat her with?

Just like with the vaccine, sometimes the cure can be worse than the disease.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Okay.

Gotta echo KK, however -- if a cold is what kills ya, you ALREADY had some serious issues whether you were aware of them or not, and frankly? Your days were thus numbered by default.

I've yet to know anyone, of any age anywhere in the US, who's tested positive, been sick (more than just simple cold-style) OR died from it, or knows anyone those 3 would apply to. At this rate, the more people holler about "But a dozen someones I know diiiid" sounds more like drama queening/attention whoring than honesty.

The longer this BS goes on by force, the more apathy it will generate. It's time to knock it off and put something else on the news.

I don't directly know anyone that has died from playing Russian roulette, either. That must be fake, too.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

how horrible.

As of Wednesday, Monroe County had 3,426 cases of COVID-19 and 28 deaths. There were 34 new cases confirmed Wednesday in the Keys. Key West had 1,932 cases.

so she was one of the 28 deaths. And she was only 68. That's sad. Prayers for her husband and family.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Disclaimer
I am not saying COVID is not real. I am not saying COVID is not deadly. I am not telling people not to get the vaccine. I am telling people to think for themselves, and to use logic and commonsense.

My guess is that they treated her with the best and most proven therapeutics and procedures that America has.

Did you know that more than 50% of those who died of COVID-19 on their death certificate, had no co-morbidities? That means that while age and underlying conditions make you less able to fight the disease, that the majority of people die of COVID-19 alone.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Did you know that more than 50% of those who died of COVID-19 on their death certificate, had no co-morbidities
a reply to: chr0naut

unless you have a source for that i call BullS**T.. its 6% per the CDC

www.reuters.com... 19-idUSKBN25U2IO

The 6% figure represents death certificates with COVID-19 listed as the only cause of death, but the remaining death certificates listed additional conditions, either COVID-19 complications or pre-existing illnesses, along with COVID-19.

(post by Nyiah removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Did you know that more than 50% of those who died of COVID-19 on their death certificate, had no co-morbidities? That means that while age and underlying conditions make you less able to fight the disease, that the majority of people die of COVID-19 alone.

Lol. Bull sh!t. I suppose all the deaths in nursing homes were all healthy people too.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Disclaimer

My guess is that they treated her with the best and most proven therapeutics and procedures that America has.

source that.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

List of high-profile deaths due to COVID-19 - Wikipedia

Clicked on your link.

Apparently Wiki has a different definition of what ‘notoriety’ means than the rest of us. I couldn’t find one single person that I knew off.

Gee, I wonder why wiki would do that.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join