It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Ballots!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
From the people who brought you the spectacular :'Raid on Frankfurt"

They now bring you :"North Korean Boats Delivered Ballots Through Maine Harbor"

"I just learned of absolute incontrovertible evidence of North Korean boats delivering ballots through a harbor in Maine, the state of Maine," Stone said. "If this checks out, if law enforcement looked into that and it turned out to be true, it would be proof of foreign involvement in the election."

Newsweek

Be sure to catch it in a cinema near you...

Peace

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Hopefully they can round up some more Special Operators to take this down like the Frankfurt raid. They just need to remember to not get shot to hell by the business casual attired CIA Black Hats like last time.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Are they having a competition of who can make up the most ridiculous story line or something?

Peace

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
Are they having a competition of who can make up the most ridiculous story line or something?

Peace

Have you read any of the Q stuff? People are now using 'Q clocks', video games and the White House Advent Calendar to further the narrative. I bet even Michael Bay won't touch this garbage, it would probably strain his already questionable credulity when it comes to hokey over the top absurdity.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I don't remember seeing you do all this when there was absolutely zero evidence of collusion with russia? Odd.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

No? Oh well, maybe dig through my posts, I had fun with that too.

And not for nothing, that Q stuff is a joke of the highest magnitude, if you want to LARP knock yourself out.

edit on 3-12-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Dont smoke crack its bad for you! Just one question why would you ship in ballots from another country when we have these things called printers?
edit on 12/3/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Why does the media/big tech/political sphere/hollywood/etc continue to try to censor and destroy something they themselves have deemed fake?

edit on 3-12-2020 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It's a revved-up red herring story to make people automatically believe that any real evidence of counterfeit ballots is automatically false. All part of the psy-ops πŸš¨β—πŸš¨

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Why does the media continue to try to censor and destroy something they themselves have deemed fake?

Ask them.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's a revved-up red herring story to make people automatically believe that any real evidence of counterfeit ballots is automatically false. All part of the psy-ops πŸš¨β—πŸš¨

Now that's a good one...4d chess and all.

Peace

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Well after all the endgame is and always was martial law, not actually winning the election.

You don't put biden and harris up front and centre and seriously expect to win, I've said all along it's as if this election is a experiment in working out just how gullible, stupid and gutless the populace really is.

They want martial law and they will expose themselves as planned to get it.......the scary part is why? (Forced vaccinations, NWO and reset).

Covid is a trial run for worldwide martial law implication and fraud exposure in the election process will be the realtime trigger. They need the US squared away first then Australia which is why Australia coped it so hard with lockdowns and why they (they being anti democracy) are now zeroing in on Australia with the likes of the Australian soldeir sliting the kids throat doctored image.

The balls are really starting to roll downhill now.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's a revved-up red herring story

Just like all the so called mass voter fraud...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Peace

No. If you throw enough bullsh*t information out there it dilutes the credibility of any accurate information.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

if we are being honest, its most likely a story meant to make people buying the vote deal look stupid. Its not 4d chess...its standard tactics.

Doesn't mean anything beyond they want to make people look stupid. Whoever "they" are that concocted this nonsense story.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Wtf Kim I thought we was boys now...

Death to China etc.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

North korea to maine...

So north korea got a boat full of ballots from the pacific ocean to the east coast of north america in the atlantic ocean?

I mean at least the German commando raid is physically possible. That # just defies geography.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

From the people who brought you the spectacular :'Raid on Frankfurt"

They now bring you :"North Korean Boats Delivered Ballots Through Maine Harbor"

Be sure to catch it in a cinema near you...

Peace

I'll just watch the cartoons!

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Whoever "they" are that concocted this nonsense story.

FWIW, In this case 'they' would be Rodger Stone on Alex Jones' show.
edit on 3-12-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Why does the media continue to try to censor and destroy something they themselves have deemed fake?

Ask them.

I dont feel like being doxxed and harrassed, but thanks

top topics

<<   2 >>

join