It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drs say stop of all corona vaccination studies and call for co-signing the petition

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

with these vaccines being rushed through with “Warp Speed”, any reasonable person might question the safety let alone the efficacy of these needles by the millions.
Since the pandemic somehow has turned into a political topic this is a concern. '

Today, whatshername started calling it the "Trump Vaccine" (how funny is that?)

Yes, it has been rushed, and for good reason. The predominant vaccine candidates also involve completely new concepts (mRNA, which seems to have huge implications, common cold perhaps). Britain has embraced the data from the producers of the vaccines, seemingly without question. The FDA is waiting for third party verification. So am I. It will be a while before I may even be able to make a decision about getting it. I'm not in a hurry, but I think it will work and if it seems to be effective I will absolutely take it.

edit on 12/3/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
From Twitter, read that last line, SLOWLY...

twitter.com...
How has Twitter not removed this yet? Lol

Busy year I guess. Cant get them all taken down.
Gotta perfect that algorithm yo...!

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I concur. Yet. I’m. Never. Getting. It

And it better be effective AF. That’s there damn job.

Also you chose to totally bypass the inherent argument against long-term affects... why is that?

Also when you say “completely new concepts” does that include the nanotechnology not being discussed. By anyone anywhere?

edit on 3-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Also when you say “completely new concepts” does that include the nanotechnology not being discussed. By anyone anywhere?

Ohhhh. Nano. That's bad. Right?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
We’ve been lied to about Covid from the start.

It was used for political gains by the democrats.

It was used to force a useless lockdown

It is becoming a form of control

The media leads with it.

They talk about deaths and infections but not recoveries.

The people attack each other over mask wearing as if wearing a mask really helps.

Control and power, once gained, is never let go of.

Even now, politicians make mandates but then don’t follow them.

What’s crap hole we are in.

No, you don’t need a vaccine for MOST of the population.

edit on 3-12-2020 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Ohhhh. Nano. That's bad. Right?
No. Not necessarily. However. When it’s a lipid-based nano that is used to sterilize dogs I begin to wonder.

And then when no one discusses this aspect at all. I get curious.

And when they tell us it’s fine without disclosing any of the affects they’ve come across and of course it’s for our own good. I become skeptical

Then when the military is tapped in a role they shouldn’t be to help “roll it out” and make sure we take our medicine without a scrap of Constitution to be seen. I become concerned.

See how that works?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

When it’s a lipid-based nano that is used to sterilize dogs I begin to wonder.
Huh?

And when they tell us it’s fine without disclosing any of the affects they’ve come across and of course it’s for our own good.
Actually, the known side effects have been publicized.
observer.com...

Then when the military is tapped in a role they shouldn’t be to help “roll it out” and make sure we take our medicine without a scrap of Constitution to be seen.
No idea what you are talking about. Is that something the current Admin is saying?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I guess Phage has taken the batters box. I wonder whos on deck.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

When it’s a lipid-based nano that is used to sterilize dogs I begin to wonder.
Huh?

And when they tell us it’s fine without disclosing any of the affects they’ve come across and of course it’s for our own good.
Actually, the known side effects have been publicized.
observer.com...

Then when the military is tapped in a role they shouldn’t be to help “roll it out” and make sure we take our medicine without a scrap of Constitution to be seen.
No idea what you are talking about. Is that something the current Admin is saying?
JHfC you’re a mod here? You want me to hold your hand or you just gonna take me at my word? I found out all these claims on here. Too much Turkey Phage? Or you just pro-vaccine these days? How about we let this thing (the vaccine) work it’s way through society for a year or two and see where we are at.

Kinda like with this virus and the manufactured fear being induced....

Also. Thank you for your correct analysis and concise thoughts on “the known side-effects”.......

I’m spit-balling about the ones we have NO idea about because this vaccine hasn’t been around for 12 months. Let alone it’s sinister intent to become evident. That’s all

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Interesting side-note. Just this week an article titled “Baby Bust” was published speculating that we are already seeing the downward trend of less births.

Meaning that the article sees 300k-500k less births since the pandemic and projecting shortly into the future.

So it’s already working. The depopulation thing.

No virus. No vaccine. Just economic calamity and good old-fashioned fear across the land....

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

JHfC you’re a mod here?
No idea what the acronym means, but nope.

How about we let this thing (the vaccine) work it’s way through society for a year or two and see where we are at.
Or you could read what I have written.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Tell ya what. Go ahead and prove me wrong.

I mean not about the negative long-term effects from the vaccine. We gotta wait for that. But you know, all the other stuff.

My bad. Thought this was a CT site not Snopes

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Go ahead and prove me wrong.

You've been here long enough to know better than to try that.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
Let's say this pans out like they think.

So, if the entire population of the planet gets the vaccine and after a year or two there are no new babies the vaccine gets pulled. I mean, we can't have that.

So, now we have a sterile generation. 20 or so years with no births while deaths keep on as scheduled.

Currently less than 60M die every year worldwide. Using 60M, after 20 years that would be 1.2B. So we go from 7.7B to 6.5B. Not even close to the .5M suggested by the Georgia Guidestones. Not sure if it fits the definition of depopulation agenda.

Then again it might not pan out like that and humans might just keep on makin' bacon.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Go ahead and prove me wrong.

You've been here long enough to know better than to try that.
Okay. Then show me where I should’ve read your illuminating answer to anything I’ve posted. Seriously. I’m confused as to why you’re looking at me like a nail.

Nowhere. NO where have you reasonably rebuffed or debated my statements. And most of them are just philosophical concern for the times we live in.

honestly? You sound like you’re defending the vaccine.
The one that hasn’t been unleashed on us yet

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

You sound like you’re defending the vaccine.

I have not done so.

You said "prove me wrong", that's an asshole statement.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   

You sound like you’re defending the vaccine.

I have not done so.

You said "prove me wrong", that's an asshole statement.
No. An asshole statement is something like

“Here take this mostly-working vaccine. Twice because it works so well. It may be a scary needle with new technology (try to sound like the sham wow guy here), but that virus you caught and didn’t even know you had won’t ever bother you again. We don’t know what long-term adverse affects may occur including but not only death. That way we can go back to living the way you plebs are use to just trust us.

Also: “Hope you didn’t want children”

That. That’s an asshole thing to say

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Also: “Hope you didn’t want children” That. That’s an asshole thing to say

No. That's a stupid thing to say.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Is it? The two Dr’s quotes for the whole OP seem to disagree. Wtf do I know...shrugs

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   

also if you just wanna call me a stupid asshole. Quit beating around the bush FFS

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join