It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's now clear to me that President Trump is a fish out of the water in DC WHY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Have you noticed that few of our elected officials are standing behind President defending the " Rights of the American Voter " ?

Washington DC I believe was built on a swamp ?

Seems like all DC politicians now want Trump out of office, PERIOD.

The corona virus seems like its real purpose was to hide the fact that the American Political Landscape is about to change the " Human Rights " to " now you have no legal PRIVILAGES .

Yes, my views are always different because I live in a country that has human rights , but those rights are given out in the country's Constitution and being "ASKED" to do what is good for the country, NOT by taking away what we once had.

That is what is REALLY taking place in America.

Us Italians are laughed at because we eat snails. ( whatever is taking place behind closed doors in America, it is no longer going at a snails pace )

Have you ever gone snagging for the spoonbill fish in the Mississippi River, well, first you have to have the right pole, reel and snag hook. Then you got to have strong shoulders to be able to snag and keep them spoonbills from getting lose on the treble hook.

What I'm getting at is the American people have been snagged into believing the " no fraud " was committed due to there was no treble hook to snag onto the truth.

I hope you catch my understanding.

edit on 1200000032132020-12-02T23:13:32-06:00133212pm11 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
In the USA the Constitution outlines the limits of government. It doesn't grant rights, nor is it a list of rights the people have. We have unlimited rights. We are a nation with laws that outline restrictions. You can do anything you want unless the law specifically says you can't.

I doubt many people truly think there was no fraud, but fraud has to be proven to do anything about it. Gather evidence, present it in court. That's the process.

I think the biggest problem is that so many people are willing to accept the fraud as long as it works out in their favor. That's worse than having a bombastic ahole or a corrupt lifetimer in the office.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

You make some interesting metaphors. I can't honestly say I've ever been spoonbill snagging on the Mississippi, or even know what a spoonbill even is actually (is that some kind of rare platypus?).

I have eaten snails before, but they didn't make me slow. Quite the contrary, I was fast as the wind about 3 hours later when every time I thought I had to phart, but knew better, and would dash to the bathroom. I looked like one of those cartoon characters with their legs spinning so fast they were just a blur.

So yeah, I sorta' get ya'...I think.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

The corona virus seems like its real purpose was to hide the fact that the American Political Landscape is about to change the " Human Rights " to " now you have no legal PRIVILAGES .

You had me interested until the above. This pandemic wasn't created to disguise the change in the political landscape. This is worldwide, it is bigger than America. Whatever is going on with it, it isn't that.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
And who is telling you there are few elected officials standing behind the President? Did you get this from the MSM? The same MSM that's screaming for President elect Biden?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
LOL funny replys LOL
Well it would be Nice if Trump decides to show proof of cheating as of yet all he has done is Try and FIX the EC with all republicans the very definition of coup .
Which you may notice all the TRUM fans are all for that .
Now me IF TRUMP PROVES 10 s Of millions of cheats I would want a NEW election in which Trump may STILL LOSE .
OR win in either case It would; be GOING BY laws NOT any setting things up .

I am NOT against Trump winning I am against TRUMP rigging the EC and also would be against Biden doing the same .
10 s OF millions of cheated votes and YET not one law suit showing proof of that .

cant stand Biden NOW have TRUMP PROVE there was 10 s OF MILLIONS of cheats then you will have me say he was right .

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence so says sherlock .
YOUTUBE and Twitter just don't come with that standard

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I wouldnt say created I would say used to outstanding effect, we have governors ignoring state supreme court numberous states grabbing power as fast as possible in the name of "safety" or the "greater good".

When they take power they dont give it back, we were told it would be years before we had a vaccine we have 3 in what 8 months, what an incredible triumph of the administration and the capitalist system but all anyone says is but the case count is so high.

All based on fear nothing more, while the virus might not have been created the atmosphere we have lived in for the last 8-9 months certainly has.

top topics

join