It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eliminate bad karma merely by seeing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I view bad karma, negative energy, or in the western sense, Satan, like going bald. The more you lose your hair over it, the more, you lose. However, one day, the farmer gotta reap what he owed, ether the easy way like making the wolf a Shepherd, or the hard way, like a wolf rug.

Ive heard of "My karma will run over your dogma" before.
edit on 12-12-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Whew, cleared my Karma and Rep, back to looting.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Never Despise

Ok, I have a feeling many are going to laugh at me but we are supposed to look at nothing or did your picture not load?

I just need to know because I have a feeling I must have done something really wrong in my past life for things to be happening now.

edit on December 12th 2020 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

The pics are up for me...

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It's odd how people blame karma for their unhappiness, when it's actually their bad life choices that are the main reason for feeling funky all the time. Your karma will improve when you take some personal responsibility and stop being a crybaby.
edit on 12-12-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Anybody remember those "Law of attraction" threads by Skyfloating?

The universe is this unlimited source of everything and you attract the things you get consciously and subconsciously....I liked that idea.

Never worked for me but I liked the notion.

Peace

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
Anybody remember those "Law of attraction" threads by Skyfloating?

The universe is this unlimited source of everything and you attract the things you get consciously and subconsciously....I liked that idea.

Never worked for me but I liked the notion.

Peace

It worked for me. It taught me the true meaning of "be careful what you wish for"

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It's odd how people blame karma for their unhappiness, when it's actually their bad life choices that are the main reason for feeling funky all the time. Your karma will improve when you take some personal responsibility and stop being a crybaby.

Karma is actually super-condensed personal responsibility. Do something bad, suffer later. Do something good, make merit.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Metallicus

So, you are not a Christian?

Of course, Christianity has nothing to do with karma. The concept of karma implies that you get to keep trying until you get it right. Christianity, not so. All you have to do is say, "I'm sorry."

Christ was the karmic buffer for all humankind. The sacrificial lamb

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Did Christ believe in reincarnation? Did he preach it? Because that is what karma is all about. Keep trying until you get it right.

edit on 12/12/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Truth is, he avoided answering that question.

Imho: because dogma doesn't save.

He did however say: you reap what you sow. He didn't say WHEN. Which is the basic concept of karma.
He didn't say it would take 1 lifetime or 10 lifetimes, because that is not important, that is dogma.

But you will reap what you sow, that is a basic fact of life.

And Jesus did not come to save "the world" or even save every Christian or everyone that calls His name (says "lord, lord" to Him), He came to save those that "Do the will of My father!"
Which means: those that, "love their neighbour as thyself", who give food, drink and clothes, to "the least of His brethren" and those that "forgive as He has forgiven us". These people will get a "get out of jail free card" when they die.

Which will be an interesting surprise for a lot of @$$hole, self-proclaimed "Christians" and a pleasant surprise for a lot of atheists and non Christians....

And the rest is dogma.
And the dogma is gonna get a lot reader's "knickers in a twist"!!

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
When one is pure.

The act of seeing can be a cure.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
And doubt is not needed in an observation..but the feeling of the whole effect of the whole thing.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The truth is hidden in plain sight......in simply seeing!!

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: cooperton

Did Christ believe in reincarnation? Did he preach it? Because that is what karma is all about. Keep trying until you get it right.

As the poster below you said, Christ taught karma but called it 'reaping what you sow'. It is the moral law of reciprocity that delivers warranted fate for people's actions. Christ told us our reincarnation would be a new heavenly body or else be stuck chasing our desires in Sheol's feedback loop.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join