What about the animals?

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The world is going to end. Accept it. Find your god. Get in touch with your spiritual side. You are not going to grow old and have a happy family (if you don’t have one already). Essentially, you’re already dead.

Personally, I’m split on the issue of weather we deserve it or not. It’s a vicious cycle. As a collective I’m sure we do. But I’m not too clear as to how a new born child, born into the western materialistic society who knows no better, can be put to death by the powers that be. Surely if at a young age we were given the choice of a spiritual life of peace and a material life of greed, and the child chose materialism, there death can be justified. Hmm!

Anyway, with all these predictions & prophecies flying around, the current of affairs politically around the world, climate change, increased volcanic/seismic activity and wars/genocide that are currently going humanity is on the brink of destruction. But if this is all planned out in a divine plan, what have the animals done to deserve death?

They’re going to die too! I don’t think they can avoid it. But do they deserve it? I don’t think so, well not as far as I know. Is their karma that bad that they have been put here to die as well?

What do you think? (Not strictly a prediction or prophecy, so if any Mods need to move this, be my guest.).

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The world is going to end, yes.

However, thats a LONG way off pal. Pick up a science book. Learn to read or something. It may help you get through your obvious dilusional state of mind. Or you could just go back to whatever cult you decided to belong to and accept the BS they are giving you.

The world may struggle. We may even go through a nuclear war. That however will not be enough to END IT. Get a grip with reality. Get a hold of yourself and snap out of it. I will have a happy family some day. Just because you are not accepted in social circles, and will never be able to accomplish this yourself, does not mean the same for all of us. Just because you are obviously depressed, and have a serious inferiority complex, does not mean we all do. Just because you are going to commit suicide hence ending the world for yourself due to the fact that you have no social life or friends, does not mean I or anyone else will.

Please, spew your garbage somewhere else. The animals will be fine. They will adapt and survive until this earth gets to close to the sun to remain inhabitable by carbon based life forms. And that isn't for millions of years.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Ishes, we've had coutless number of end-of-the-world prophecies that JUST DONT COME TRUE. Living in fear of the end of the world is no way to live life. No one deserves to die. Not becuz some guy in the ancient times says so. As far as animals, they'll probably be a lot safer than us when it comes to natural disasters.
There hasnt been a successful divine plan so far. So chill out, get a beer, and cuddle up with fido. Nothings going to happen.

join