It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Live now he isn't conceding

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Trump Live now he isn't conceding, mostly the same arguments. Early morning vote drops in Wisconsin and Michigan etc

Talking about the Georgia Senate race briefly. Must check signatures on ballots on recount

signature verification, resident verification is needed.

Mail-in ballot rejection rate very low in comparison to previous elections, even with massive mail-in votes

Georgia in 2016 had 4.6 % rejected mail-in ballots in 2020 .2% that's point 2 percent.

Will accept any accurate count, will accept losing but it must be a fair election.

edit on 2-12-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

+44 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
Nor should he. I say play it out till the end.

+31 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The legal teams are working hard and court cases are being heard.

The fat lady is not even warming up yet.

link   
He has until the 14th..so, let him explore his options.

link   

As far as I am aware it is the EC which will determine the final outcome, conceding is not required

Each to their own

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
I say play it out till the end.

I say he plays it out past that. He should just linger and wander around the White House grounds, frightening small animals and children which would do double duty of keeping Biden from being injured on the former and chasing off his prey on the latter.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
LMAO

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I have divergent thoughts on this. Obviously, for the state of my country, i want things to just move along. But that is my nature: placate and avoid the conflict if possible. Its usually most expedient.

But on the other hand...the utter lack of accountability for what happened in the last election (while we wait for Durham's snails pace, and Page's lawsuit) tells me that the buck needs to stop.

Most of the CT on this I just don't buy. But there are a few things that have me hesitate. The middle of the night truck drops. I remember on election night around 11pm when it was announced that Penn would cease counting until the next day....i looked at my wife and said "WT everloving F". Then you get trucks show up.

In any event, if he wants cowabunga, cowabunga it shall be.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Klassified
I say play it out till the end.

I say he plays it out past that. He should just linger and wander around the White House grounds, frightening small animals and children which would do double duty of keeping Biden from being injured on the former and chasing off his prey on the latter.
Fuuuuuhh

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

As far as I am aware it is the EC which will determine the final outcome, conceding is not required

Each to their own

Just was rushing to get the link out, that was just my first thought listening to him #1 and #2 we got a thread here insinuating he is conceding.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Each to their own

Just was rushing to get the link out, that was just my first thought listening to him #1 and #2 we got a thread here insinuating he is conceding.

Yes, because Trump saying something about running in 2024, I'm sure just to get heads popping!

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
you got a link to the feed, mate? :|

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Well, the man ain't lying. The man is saying everything that has been said politically on this site about government corruption.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Why does it look like he's on a green screen?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

What happened to your link?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: akiros
you got a link to the feed, mate? :|

Should be back up

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

It sure does, not sure why.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yes, because Trump saying something about running in 2024, I'm sure just to get heads popping!

I think it is HIS head that's apoppin. He flits from one thought generated by certain circumstances and then jumps to another based on different circumstances with no notice of the discrepancy between them. This has been going on all along and to which his ardents proclaim 6d chess.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

The military, CIA, and Venezuela are involved in a three way war.

Naturally, tthe president has had to go to a bunker for the time being.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Trump Live now he isn't conceding, mostly the same arguments. Early morning vote drops in Wisconsin and Michigan etc

Talking about the Georgia Senate race briefly. Must check signatures on ballots on recount

signature verification, resident verification is needed.

Mail-in ballot rejection rate very low in comparison to previous elections, even with massive mail-in votes

Georgia in 2016 had 4.6 % rejected mail-in ballots in 2020 .2% that's point 2 percent.

Will accept any accurate count, will accept losing but it must be a fair election.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join