It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Cliff Stone's Alien Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
In the Spring of 1989, UFO UNIVERSE published an article by Robert W. Boyajian, titled 'CONQUEST EARTH? - A SHOCKING LOOK INSIDE THE GOVERNMENT-ALIEN EXCHANGE PROGRAM' (Exclusive Interview with Sergeant Clifford Stone, on assignment at Roswell, New Mexico):

"In the course of my UFO investigations, I established contact with Aileen Edwards, Director of the UFO Contact Center International, Seattle, Washington. For several years, Aileen has been doing excellent work getting people released from mental institutions that do not understand the UFO contact or abduction phenomenon. Many of these unfortunate patients have been given dangerous neurolytic drugs as means of 'treating' their 'illness.'

"As a result of our conversations, Aileen placed me in touch with Sergeant Clifford Earl Stone of the United States Army, who is currently stationed at Roswell, New Mexico, which is near the site of the most famous crash-UFO case of all time which allegedly took place in 1947, and involved the recovery of several alien bodies by the military.

"What I have found out by speaking with Sergeant Stone can only be labeled 'sensational.' But before we get to the main body of our interview, I should point out that much of his testimony can now be verified by others connected with the intelligence community. For example, recently there was aired on national television a two hour special, 'UFO COVERUP - LIVE FROM WASHINGTON.' Among the most interesting features of this program were the on-the-air confessions of two mysterious individuals whose true identities remain a secret, but who go by the code names 'Falcon' and 'Condor.' Their faces were hidden at all times, and their voices altered through a muting device. From what I have discovered, however, Falcon is an OSI agent, while Condor is a scientist working for the U.S. government.

See this link for a long interview about the alien presence and the government's collaboration and cover-up -

www.burlingtonnews.net...

I'm not saying its gospel, but an interesting story from someone who claims to be an insider.

[edit on 18-3-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
that article has it all, bigfoot, greys, reptilians, loch ness monster, frog men, MIB's....etc.
LOL
like some say, truth is stranger than fiction

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
"Sensational" is an understatement, hehe...

Pretty much going right down the line of the Lear/Cooper material, which is suspect in it's own right...(as was the Condor and Falcon testimony during that TV special)... There doesn't seem to be much to back it up, either in docs, other evidence (other than corraborating witnesses), so hard to make a decision one way or the other...

To me though, seems like too much varied info to be genuine, and steps over the believable line for me....

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Sorry about the bad link, thanks for fixing it. It was early for me. Hard to not make a mistake with only one eye (the third) open.

It is hard not to be skeptical, and this guy is all over the place. Maybe its the classic info - disinfo game. You know, give alittle bit of the truth and alot of B.S., muck it up, get it debunked. Any little bit of falsehood calls the whole piece into question. They keep everybody guessing that way.

On the other hand, if he was exposed to the full spectrum of supposed alien involvement, he would sound pretty freaky and all over the place, and be scared half out of his wits to reveal anything too sensitive for fear of reprisal.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
i remember reading an article about that hospital and the reptilian doctors. I can see how the author pulled various stories together into one big article

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
been covered. its hooey, imo

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Disinfo, definitly, there is definitly truth in here but alot of false info, another way to mind control you into believing in "god"...

Take this story with a grain of salt...I recommend a little bit more than that...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Why is believing in God bad? I believe in God. I certainly hope none of that is true and i would seem to think it is not given that most of these stories come out about 1989. and they insist that disclosure was iminent "within a few years". it's now 2005, it's been more than a few years. I think people give the government way too much credit. I dont think they have the brains to conspire to such great lengths. at the most they may have recovered a craft, but other than that i dont think they have any more knowledge than we do.

top topics

join