It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ GOP won lawsuit and found 2% of duplicate ballots were changed from Trump to Biden

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
They reviewed an additional 1,526 ballots and found 7 errors in the duplicated ballots (i.e., the error rate went down):

www.clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov...

After the initial inspection, Plaintiff was permitted to inspect more randomly selected
duplicated ballots. During this subsequent inspection, 1,526 duplicated ballots were reviewed
and the parties identified 7 duplicated ballots that had errors. Three ballots were originally cast
for Donald Trump, but the duplicated ballots were cast as undervotes (no bubble was filled), two
ballots were originally cast for Donald Trump, but the duplicated ballots were cast as overvotes,
and two ballots were originally cast for Joseph Biden, but the duplicates were cast as overvotes.

In total, 1,626 duplicated ballots were reviewed. While 9 errors were identified, those
errors if corrected would only change Biden’s margin of victory by a total of 6 votes. If that vote
differential was converted to an error rate and applied to the total universe of duplicated ballots,
it would only yield 103 more votes for Donald Trump (6 ÷ 1,626 = .00369 x 27,869 = 102.84).

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The tragic thing, is that the real powers to be have no use for the two party system. They want us to disagree so they can just continue to abuse the country as they have for the past 50 years. The last 4 years has been an boon to them... Talk about misdirection..

Hey look at this .. . outrage
What about this ... OMG the other side are fools
What about this ... Wow this country sucks

Meanwhile what happens while the sheeple argue about rabble is when the real stuff happens.

Corporate America, CEO's ect Big money run this country and always have. The thing everyone missed in the past 4 years were the massive tax cuts the big companies get, while none of those dollars flow down to the people who need it. Also they got the ability to repatriate some of the billions of dollars that was getting stored off shore, that allows them to continue to improve profits and bonuses. Rich keep getting richer, and we are arguing about wearing masks...

People have lost the plot.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nataylor
They reviewed an additional 1,526 ballots and found 7 errors in the duplicated ballots (i.e., the error rate went down):

www.clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov...

After the initial inspection, Plaintiff was permitted to inspect more randomly selected
duplicated ballots. During this subsequent inspection, 1,526 duplicated ballots were reviewed
and the parties identified 7 duplicated ballots that had errors. Three ballots were originally cast
for Donald Trump, but the duplicated ballots were cast as undervotes (no bubble was filled), two
ballots were originally cast for Donald Trump, but the duplicated ballots were cast as overvotes,
and two ballots were originally cast for Joseph Biden, but the duplicates were cast as overvotes.

In total, 1,626 duplicated ballots were reviewed. While 9 errors were identified, those
errors if corrected would only change Biden’s margin of victory by a total of 6 votes. If that vote
differential was converted to an error rate and applied to the total universe of duplicated ballots,
it would only yield 103 more votes for Donald Trump (6 ÷ 1,626 = .00369 x 27,869 = 102.84).

This is exactly what I cautioned about: When you have a small sample size (e.g., 100 ballots), there is a large margin of error in how representative your findings will be. The actual error rate appears to be much less than 2%. It appears clear that these issues would have no impact on the outcome of the election.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Arizona is getting serious!

mobile.twitter.com...

Remember, the Arizona Secretary of State likened President Trump supporters to Nazis.

And she was in charge of the Arizona presidential election.

2+2=

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

Remember, the Arizona Secretary of State likened President Trump supporters to Nazis.

2+2=

Care, you're like a malfunctioning news app that just randomly goes off incessantly, peppering you with headlines that turn out to be totally inaccurate. Your little breaking news updates are mostly random tweets of no consequence. It can be entertaining though to click through the links and see just how far off your description is.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

LOL! Apparently even ATS's own full time lawyer, doesn't understand the definition of proof or evidence... Are we surprised? I'm not... (grabbing popcorn).

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

LOL! Apparently even ATS's own full time lawyer, doesn't understand the definition of proof or evidence... Are we surprised? I'm not... (grabbing popcorn).

Not the first “Perry Mason” we’ve had bless us with their presence. The fourteen or so years I’ve been here there’s been quite a few pass through the doors.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The Governor of Arizona (Doug Ducey) has hired a lawyer, rather than to simply allow a reasonably thorough audit of the ballets.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

By all means, please point me to where I have misstated anything at all. I'm all ears. But I don't think anything that I have said has been credibly questioned.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnylaw16

mobile.twitter.com...

2+2=

Care, you're like a malfunctioning news app that just randomly goes off incessantly, peppering you with headlines that turn out to be totally inaccurate. Your little breaking news updates are mostly random tweets of no consequence. It can be entertaining though to click through the links and see just how far off your description is.

Your last post is a good place to start. Many post and tweets reposted by care turn out to be dead on accurate and true. You have an agenda here and that’s painfully obvious to most of us but hey, you do you. Spam away.

edit on 3-12-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

mobile.twitter.com...

2+2=

Your last post is a good place to start. Many post and tweets reposted by care turn out to be dead on accurate and true. You have an agenda here and that’s painfully obvious to most of us but hey, you do you. Spam away.

I don't agree, but regardless, your post isn't really responsive to my question. Anything substantive that you believe is inaccurate from my posts?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
News article about the duplicate votes HERE

From this article it doesn't appear that Trump will win

Also, Arizona certified the results HERE

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

mobile.twitter.com...

2+2=

I don't agree, but regardless, your post isn't really responsive to my question. Anything substantive that you believe is inaccurate from my posts?

No, I skip reading most of your post but the one attacking a credible long term member caught my eye. How many days have you been here?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Work-From-Home / Work-From-Anywhere Ballot Counters in Arizona?

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
A forensic audit is being ordered in the county where Phoenix resides.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

A forensic audit is being ordered in the county where Phoenix resides.

mobile.twitter.com...

Jesus, Care, read the links that you post! It nowhere say that a forensic audit being ordered. It say that legislators have called for one; specifically, four state legislators want an audit. An audit has not beed ordered and your link does not even state that one has.
edit on 4-12-2020 by johnnylaw16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This lawsuit was just dismissed.

www.democracydocket.com...

The Court finds no misconduct, no fraud, and no effect on the outcome of the election.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The Court finds no misconduct, no fraud, and no effect on the outcome of the election.

That lawsuit was from today, it´s not the same as the OP one.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

That lawsuit was from today, it´s not the same as the OP one.

It is the same one. The linked option was filed today and dismisses the lawsuit referenced in the OP. It's all the same suit and it has now been dismissed.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

No, it’s the same one the OP was talking about. It’s the one where the judge allowed the inspection of duplicated ballots.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join