It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop the steal rally in Georgia.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
President Trump just delivered a speech from the White House, which he says is the most important speech he has ever made.

Excerpt: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
This is excellent OP, thanks for posting, Lin Wood is freaking amazing!

BTW I am subbed to that channel and never got the notification, YT is blocking them. This has been happening with many YT channels as well...
If you had not posted this, I would not have known about it...

No YT isnt blocking anything... its just really really crap when it comes to automated notifications. if by 'many YT channels' you also mean anything and everything not related to the American election then ill agree... ive seen people complain about not being notified on videos on tons of YT videos for years from everything from cooking and gaming reviews to flatearth debates...

So no, YT isnt purposefully blocking notifications on this stuff... their system just sucks at what it does.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Aallanon
Instead of wasting time posting on the board nobody sees. Maybe you should go to Georgia and organize Republican voters?

Only if it was to lead them into a woodchipper.

Classy.

You are really fractured to give replies like those.

These are fellow ATS members. Punk, you lost your sh*t a mile or so back.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The Kraken Twitter accounts of Lin wood and Sidney Powell have been suspended.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I guess. Cults, whaddaya gonna do? a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Yep he’s all about sex and drugs and rock and roll.
Or wine, women and song!
a reply to: maya27

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: maya27
Classy.

You are really fractured to give replies like those.

You want me to lie? I'd like to Steve Buscemi both parties.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
He did some good things like most admins do. But, he's weak. Weak in character, weak in morals and a terrible leader. Can you imagine playing for a coach like Trump? "It's not my fault.. it's everyone else.." Booooooo..... a reply to: Steveogold

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Cleave shashimi the lot!
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: klarkowski67

Yep. There ain't no convincing cultists of anything other than their cult. Cults either die away to be replaced by others or they catch on only to be taken on as the new ''state religion'' and last for thousands of years.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Looks to be more like Tourette's Syndrome.

Just constant aggressive quips.

No Substance. Just constant derailing of conversations. Like a neurotic twitch. LOL.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Correct. Their God is Trump. I don't understand it. Why am I not on board? Why can't I see what these people see and hear? I'm not angry about it. I'm confused by the worshiping. I don't look to a party for confirmation of my values. The Democrats or Republicans are not looking out for me so what's with this worshiping? a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Sidney Powell's main Twitter account suspended just now, even though she has not tweeted since early this morning.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
In on what? Really? Everyone is in on it? Isn't it convenient that we just get to toss that out there when something goes bad? It's a Trump thing to do. Again, a terrible leader. Everything that is bad is not my fault it's someone else. If it's good, oh yeah, it was all me!! Making mistakes and accepting those mistakes makes you stronger. Haven't you ever played a video game? a reply to: Aallanon

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Let's see it! All I'm saying. If there was mass fraud then let's arrest people. Oh I know we have to wait for the evidence. It's not coming and it's not coming because the Boogyman stole all the evidence and the Deep State is WAY too powerful. Maybe good old George Carlin was right when he said.. "Maybe something else sucks around here.. the Public.. that's right the public sucks!"a reply to: putnam6

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
You could say that I know all too well why you believe. Again, take the old conspiracies that have been around forever and change the names to fit the narrative. Just like in Washington. The names of the Congressman and Senators change, but the game remains the same. But, keep going, keep chasing it. a reply to: Murgatroid

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: klarkowski67

I think it speaks to a basic existential question of who am I in a place I don't understand and what the hell can I do about it.
And granted there are all those pesky issues and points of truth, but beneath them all sits this conundrum of our own search for identity, do we take the identity that has been placed on us from birth or do we search out our own comprehension of ''who am I''.

To me, as I look back though our history books I find only a few men or women who followed their own paths, and even then those paths likely were created not out of new cloth but rather combinations of scraps gathered from here and there. Then most of the rest of us just go'' Oh, yeah, sure, sounds good to me now pass me a brisket.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Reminder me of the 1969 Classic Easy Rider. I'm certain it's been quoted a Bizzilion times.

George Hanson: You know, this used to be a helluva good country. I can’t understand what’s gone wrong with it.

Billy: Man, everybody got chicken, that’s what happened. Hey, we can’t even get into like, a second-rate hotel, I mean, a second-rate motel, you dig? They think we’re gonna cut their throat or somethin’. They’re scared, man.

George Hanson: They’re not scared of you. They’re scared of what you represent to ’em.

Billy: Hey, man. All we represent to them, man, is somebody who needs a haircut.

George Hanson: Oh, no. What you represent to them is freedom.

Billy: What the hell is wrong with freedom? That’s what it’s all about.

George Hanson: Oh, yeah, that’s right. That’s what’s it’s all about, all right. But talkin’ about it and bein’ it, that’s two different things. I mean, it’s real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. Of course, don’t ever tell anybody that they’re not free, ’cause then they’re gonna get real busy killin’ and maimin’ to prove to you that they are. Oh, yeah, they’re gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it’s gonna scare ’em.

Billy: Well, it don’t make ’em runnin’ scared.

George Hanson: No, it makes ’em dangerous. reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I don't know why I haven't consider this before.

What if Sidney and company is setting the Republicans up for a loss, and she plans to assume the "more Trump than Trump" mantle after Trump leaves office?

She has zero charisma, so that will be a challenge.

Why else would they tell any Republican to throw the January election (and therefore the Senate)?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Our great republican government in Georgia has reached across the isle for the good of the CCP and TPTB.

One day after Georgia voting systems manager Gabriel Sterling delivered an emphatic plea to Trump to accept the results, saying “someone” would get killed if not, Raffensperger said he supported his colleague and his demands.

Raffensperger said that even after his office requested Trump “quell the violent rhetoric being born out of his continued claims of winning the states where he obviously lost,” the president has continued to issue incendiary statements; “This is exactly the kind of language that is the base of a growing threat environment for election workers who are doing their jobs,” he said.

The secretary of state noted his findings were congruent with those of Attorney General Bill Barr, who told the Associated Press Tuesday the Justice Department has found no evidence of fraud.

Georgia Election Head Says No Evidence Of Fraud In Second Recount, Slams Trump For ‘Violent Rhetoric’

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join