It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop the steal rally in Georgia.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear46

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: nofear46

Sidney Powell at the rally sez

''we will give all our evidence to the Department of Justice,,,,,,as soon as we have it all together''

This sounds to me like one more pledge that points directly to ''some time later''.

That may sound like it to you but that’s not what she said ..

But until then, keep giving them money! They can't make a livelihood off this non-existent evidence if you don't keep propping them up!

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

That is EXACTLY WHAT SHE SAID.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

i think i may have missed your humour/sarcasm in OP, apologies

may i ask, are you the poster of the following thread

Thanks to TheAlmo ..this Cancer cure that worked for me

if so can I email you for some details my wife has also attended The Christie for treatment on a stage 3 brain tumor, I would love to hear details of anything you did and see if will help her.

Hello .. yea that’s me ..

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

sending you a PM, so not to cause thread drift, really appreciate any time you can offer, many many thanks in advance

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

edit on 2-12-2020 by nofear46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

sending you a PM, so not to cause thread drift, really appreciate any time you can offer, many many thanks in advance

Ok pal I will help anyway I can

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: SwissMarked

No, I mean like getting people who don't normally vote pissed off enough to vote and when they do vote they don't vote for your guy. Like just happened.

That's what I'm talking about.

I wasn't aware that Democrats needed actual voters anymore.

Even Joe pointed that out before the election...

"I don't need you to vote for me."

But as long as you are fine with that then I guess everyone else will be OK....

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Please PM me same info as well...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This is hilarious. It is literally playing into Warnock's and Ossoff's hands. They are literally telling people not to vote for Perdue and Loeffler unless they get new voting machines and Trump is elected. This is great.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Find this entertaining. Southern slang is always more interesting than northern.

And so, it seems this is also sort of a Senate rally. But also some are ascared. I think. Not from Georgia, I do not know the names well enough.

I am Fools; I fully support any revolution against our current Byzantine system.

link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
Even Joe pointed that out before the election...

"I don't need you to vote for me."

But as long as you are fine with that then I guess everyone else will be OK....

I know the election results did a number on you but Joe isn't running for Senate in Georgia, he already won the Presidential election.

link   

if you have any sense you know the election was rigged

That's funny because I thought it was: you have NO sense if you thought the election was rigged.

So if I'm right, that means there's a bunch of people with no sense roaming around Georgia shouting "stop the steal".

I could do with a laugh so maybe I'll watch for a while.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This is excellent OP, thanks for posting, Lin Wood is freaking amazing!

BTW I am subbed to that channel and never got the notification, YT is blocking them. This has been happening with many YT channels as well...
If you had not posted this, I would not have known about it...
edit on 12.2.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Lin Wood: "I don't want your money, I won't ask for your money. I have enough. . . . But I will ask you to donate to MY FOUNDATION!"

lol. Wonder if he takes a salary from that foundation.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Sent you it pal
edit on 2-12-2020 by nofear46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: klarkowski67

They are, in on it.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

a reply to: OldBlueEyes
I don’t think he’s going to need much more
Money after December 14th.. he will be President elect 😁

Biden is going to take more of your money than anything you could possibly donate
edit on 2-12-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: klarkowski67
If it was rigged, where is the evidence? Wouldn't the vast majority of Republicans have to be in on "The Steal"? Why would they steal the election from their own party? I don't get this All Powerful Party who steals elections without anyone coming forward with evidence. No one arrested? In fact you see the exact opposite happening. Trump is done and won't run again in 4 years. He will be the new Hillary by then.a reply to: nofear46

With all due respect, we went through months of impeachment speculation and weeks of proceedings based on actual testimony of one individual (Vindman) now we have dozens of people with sworn affidavits and we are supposed to ignore them.

How is it Michigan paid 25 million for Dominion and Georgia paid 108 million? Yes, I know questions aren't evidence but unless we get answers to the questions we will never know if our voting is secure.

As far as some of the peanut gallery pundits saying concentrate on the Senate races here in Georgia, many here feel like that's sitting back down at a card table you just got swindled at 2 weeks ago, without figuring out how it happened. So many that they really don't care to vote.

This is how the uncertainty will affect our elections for a while. I know it will in Georgia.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Instead of wasting time posting on the board nobody sees. Maybe you should go to Georgia and organize Republican voters?
edit on 2-12-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Instead of wasting time posting on the board nobody sees. Maybe you should go to Georgia and organize Republican voters?

Only if it was to lead them into a woodchipper.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join