It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop the steal rally in Georgia.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hello ATS .. The is a stop the steal rally in Georgia happening .. thought some of you would like a live link on YouTube... my thoughts are that President Trump will get another 4 years ... The whole world is watching what’s happening because if you have any sense you know the election was rigged and we want to see what you true patriots do about it ..

m.youtube.com...

Sidney Powell is there and Lin Wood

edit on 2-12-2020 by nofear46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
If it was rigged, where is the evidence? Wouldn't the vast majority of Republicans have to be in on "The Steal"? Why would they steal the election from their own party? I don't get this All Powerful Party who steals elections without anyone coming forward with evidence. No one arrested? In fact you see the exact opposite happening. Trump is done and won't run again in 4 years. He will be the new Hillary by then.a reply to: nofear46

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Make sure to donate also, trump and is family needs your hard earned money...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OldBlueEyes
I don’t think he’s going to need much more
Money after December 14th.. he will be President elect 😁

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: nofear46

So you want to see what others will do about it, are you not a "true patriot" then?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: klarkowski67
If it was rigged, where is the evidence? Wouldn't the vast majority of Republicans have to be in on "The Steal"? Why would they steal the election from their own party? I don't get this All Powerful Party who steals elections without anyone coming forward with evidence. No one arrested? In fact you see the exact opposite happening. Trump is done and won't run again in 4 years. He will be the new Hillary by then.a reply to: nofear46

Maybe they were all in the pockets of the big tech ? Wouldn’t surprise me if they were 🤷‍♂️

link   

Instead of this time wasting rally that will lead nowhere they should focus on trying to win the Senate. All you're gonna do is energize more Democrats to come out to vote and totally seal the deal for the run off.

link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

No I’m not ..

Thought I’d better add that I’m welsh not an American

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Always some other "BIG GUY" behind the scenes pulling all the levers making us all slaves. Why do we believe in these things? These conspiracies have been claimed for a long time. Let's just change the names to fit the narrative for today's problems. Where is cooperation today? When we work together and cooperate we can do anything. But, we'd rather put all of our eggs in one basket for one guy who didn't do a very good job at all? One guy? Really? a reply to: nofear46

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Instead of this time wasting rally that will lead nowhere they should focus on trying to win the Senate. All you're gonna do is energize more Democrats to come out to vote and totally seal the deal for the run off.

You mean like the time wasting Biden rallies that had eight people in attendance and more Trump supporters watching on YouTube than his own while the people that were “black enough” to vote for him were out liberating oppressed televisions and Air Jordan’s? That sort of waste of time?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Sidney Powell at the rally sez

''we will give all our evidence to the Department of Justice,,,,,,as soon as we have it all together''

This sounds to me like one more pledge that points directly to ''some time later''.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

No, I mean like getting people who don't normally vote pissed off enough to vote and when they do vote they don't vote for your guy. Like just happened.

That's what I'm talking about.

edit on 2-12-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: klarkowski67
Always some other "BIG GUY" behind the scenes pulling all the levers making us all slaves. Why do we believe in these things? These conspiracies have been claimed for a long time. Let's just change the names to fit the narrative for today's problems. Where is cooperation today? When we work together and cooperate we can do anything. But, we'd rather put all of our eggs in one basket for one guy who didn't do a very good job at all? One guy? Really? a reply to: nofear46

I didn’t vote for President Trump .. ? So why are you asking me one guy? Really ?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

i think i may have missed your humour/sarcasm in OP, apologies

may i ask, are you the poster of the following thread

Thanks to TheAlmo ..this Cancer cure that worked for me

if so can I email you for some details my wife has also attended The Christie for treatment on a stage 3 brain tumor, I would love to hear details of anything you did and see if will help her.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Sidney Powell at the rally sez

''we will give all our evidence to the Department of Justice,,,,,,as soon as we have it all together''

This sounds to me like one more pledge that points directly to ''some time later''.

That may sound like it to you but that’s not what she said ..

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Thanks! Still live BTW...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OldBlueEyes
Make sure to donate also, trump and is family needs your hard earned money...

Seriously. This probably isn't even going to Trump; just lining Powell's and Wood's pockets. I hope no one here is dumb enough to hand their money over this con job.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Last week, they were calling to Trump supporters to boycott the January elections ...

... I support that strategy. Show those dang Dems.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: klarkowski67

But, we'd rather put all of our eggs in one basket for one guy who didn't do a very good job at all? One guy? Really

Really.

It should never be forgotten that many of Trump's strongest supporters are members of a religion that for all of their lives have have been trained to believe in the ''One Guy'' syndrome of salvation. Jesus for their souls and Trump for their nation.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Last week, they were calling to Trump supporters to boycott the January elections ...

... I support that strategy. Show those dang Dems.

Is that still the big brain 65D chess play moving forward or have they figured out how stupid that is?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join