It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Election was Stolen, it Wasn't by the "Left"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars
Indeed. At any rate some reductions in degrees of freedom across the board

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Huh? Um no the left does not support rioting or destruction of property. Who told you that? Stop being so gullible. Democrats play by the rules. That's why you didn't see obama trying to start a civil war by declaring the election fraudulent. a reply to: incoserv

Leftist politicians were wearing hoodie sweatshirts in the house during Trayvon Martin case. Pelosi and others were kneeling in halls of congress. Kamala Harris was supporting bailing out rioters.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: nfflhome

TELL that to Antifa and BLM next time they are rioting in the neighborhood.

Anifi hates the center-right Dems also, so they aren't Dems. And lemme guess, you are going out on a limb and calling looting opportunists/kids 'Democrats' or part of BLM also. Fail. Fail. As if some inner city looting brats are voting (for Dems or otherwise).

This is a fruitless task, my friend.

I’ve brought up the fact, numerous times, that if you start looking these Antifa sh*theads up on Twitter, the overwhelming majority are not supportive of Biden/Kamala/DNC. They’re citing Kamala’s time as a DA and Biden’s history of being an old racist white dude all over the place while others are pointing out how the DNC has pandered to them for years.

Now, the left certainly did pander to them at the start of this and democrat mayors idly sat by while they’re cities were being destroyed and that’s something they’re going to have to deal with. I haven’t heard much about any riots or looting lately, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it were still going on. I still believe that they’ll get back into the swing of things sooner than later, after Biden is officially the president and then the left is going to say “Oh sh*t, we can’t control these idiots. We figured pandering to their message would help us out.”

And pandering most likely did help them out, they probably got a sh*tload of new voters coming in because the younger, non-politically minded people would just watch the news or read on the internet that Trump is racists and doesn’t give a sh*t about black lives while the DNC was sucking up to the black community, again.

It’s all going to backfire eventually. Either the BLM/Antifa crowd will get tired of waiting for something to change and when it doesn’t, riots and looting will be back in full swing and THEN you’ll see the police suddenly allowed to do their jobs or the National Guard being pulled in.

But by large, ATS thinks that every BLM/Antifa member was lining up at the voting centers to gleefully vote for Biden, so it’s really a lost cause trying to make that separation here.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Great OP! And I agree.

I don’t think Left — Right anymore.

IMO — it’s more Traditionalists and non-Traditionalists.

The focus was to get rid of Trump. I think a lot of people only voted President.

Many don’t care beyond that.

edit on 2-12-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Anifi hates the center-right Dems also, so they aren't Dems. And lemme guess, you are going out on a limb and calling looting opportunists/kids 'Democrats' or part of BLM also. Fail. Fail. As if some inner city looting brats are voting (for Dems or otherwise).

And where were the Democrat Mayors and other dem city leaders while that crap went down? What did they have to say? You know the answer.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

what I learned from all this, is you can cheat all you like, and the key is to must make everyone feel bad for noticing.
It's a simple process. You just have to own the media.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Um, the fail is epic. And it's there.

The problem isn't with Antifa beating folks up. Opportunistic assholes burning down stores, or BLM beating folks at Trump rallys. That is all fine, and in a normal city, with a normal leadership structure, they would be arrested and jailed. Likely punished to the point of not wanting to repeat those crimes.

But in Democratic run Cities, (some, not all) the leadership didn't prosecute the law breakers. They let them go, no punishment and they were free to do the same crimes the next night.

now if that didn't happen, or you feel some alternative facts exist, you bring them right up and we can talk about it. But if that is how it happened, you might need to re-evaluate who the failure here is. And yes, it's epic.
edit on 2-12-2020 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Fair point.

However, the political left most certainly encouraged and pandered BLM / Antifa. So by extension, they are one in the same.

Here is the reality.

The typical Democrat indirectly supports BLM / Antifa. how do I know? I live in a uber liberal Democrat town. Damn near every house has a BLM poster. An LBGT flag flying. BLM murals painted in the street. These people cannot form two sentences without blabbering about systematic racism, equity, or intersectionality, or whatever other buzz word du jour is popular from the left. And these are all white people by the way. They all vote Democrat.

Sure, they don't support rioting per se, but they very much support what the organizations stand for.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'd love to hear a lefty's explanation for this behavior that we have witnessed:

Election looms, with the prospect of a second term for Trump. Shopkeepers hurriedly board up their businesses in anticipation.
Election over, with virtually all of the MSM declaring Biden the winner and President-elect.
Boards come down.

Now, if Trump pulls out an 11th hour miracle, what's gonna happen?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

There are so many ways to respond to this, that quite frankly I'm at a loss for words. Unless of course this is in fact satire and I missed it.

He is asking why is the left not wanting to look deep into it all too as they lost huge ground in the house and Biden is a lame duck day one if they do not take BOTH senate runoff seats...The Dems lost big time and even came close to losing the house, and they were expecting about the same gains in the house as to what they lost, what is it now 14 or 15 seats they lost. They only won the President and ONE other seat flipped while losing a ton of seats.

So it is 100% to their advantage to look deep into the election to take the Senate and give Biden a chance. When 2022 comes Biden will go from a lame duck to a dead duck as is normal for the House to flip and it only needs to flip now a couple of seats, AND OMB is gone.

edit on 2-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

It's almost as if everyone has forgotten how the left leadership bent their their knee for blm. There were pics everywhere. Whoever says that antifa and blm are not part of the Dem party are either uneducated on the matter or just as disingenuous as slow Joe and his educational accomplishments.
edit on 2-12-2020 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Fair point.

However, the political left most certainly encouraged and pandered BLM / Antifa. So by extension, they are one in the same.

Is that the same as the Right encouraging and pandering to white supremacy and extreme fundamentalists?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Edumakated
Fair point.

Is that the same as the Right encouraging and pandering to white supremacy and extreme fundamentalists?

Care to provide some concrete examples beyond baseless accusations?

Of course, to you leftist anyone who disagrees with your nutball policies is a white supremacist.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Also some recent happenings that show the scourge of crazy right wing nazis trashing a city would be nice. That's been going on from the left in liberal stronghold places like portland for how many hundred days now? It's kinda ironic, the lefties tearing up the lefty cities for their racism.

edit on Wed, 02 Dec 2020 13:29:11 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY
Trump lost...

It's a LIE... don't even repeat it.

The American PEOPLE choose their President, NOT the official propaganda arm of the DNC.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

It's almost as if everyone has forgotten how the left leadership bent their their knee for blm. There were pics everywhere. Whoever says that antifa and blm are not part of the Dem party are either uneducated on the matter or just as disingenuous as slow Joe and his educational accomplishments.

As much as I hate to say it, many right wing leaders also bent their knee to BLM. The idea that they were actually leaders is still in question, but it did happen.

Americans it seems, love nothing more than being altruistic and shopping. Little else matters.

Some day however, it will matter. And I believe that day is being pinched at the back of a slingshot.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I would like to see the pics of the right leadership bending the knee to blm. I am not saying some didn't, but I didn't hear of any. Do you have those pics?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: Fools

I would like to see the pics of the right leadership bending the knee to blm. I am not saying some didn't, but I didn't hear of any. Do you have those pics?

My own home town, and several other mayors of surrounding cities did so. As well as some of their police forces:

www.kcchronicle.com...

I even have email evidence where I berated the mayor of my home town for his actions where he put words in my mouth claiming I was the problem and not BLM. I can send them to you personally if you would like.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Because odds are the majority of americans are not for higher taxes, higher gas prices, higher power bills, more people brought in across the border and giving immunity etc.

The democrats had a bad platform and once you were away from orange man bad the message failed.

Thats why they lost their shirts across the nation in the house, barely any gains in the senate and got fleeced in state legislatures.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Back in the day, in the good old UK, Conservative Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher was probably the most hated politician the country has ever seen until she resigned in 1990.

The traditional opposition - the Labour party - ran through a succession of piss poor leaders and were basically unelectable before Tony Blair arrived on the scene in 1997.

The people that caused Thatcher's demise were her own party. They simply could not stand her arrogance and she had grown out of touch with reality.

Where am I going with this? Well - with Trump, the GOP has an image issue.

He has the personality of a sewer rat and as much empathy as a dead hamster. He's turned the office of POTUS into something of a farce publicly. And yes I know 70+ million Americans voted for him, and he may have done some good things along the way BUT, the cult of personality politics he employs are not sustainable long term, because at most he gets 8 years and - if after those 8 years he has rendered the GOP unelectable then an awful lot of people are going to be sitting in the background for potentially a very long time.

And I think - maybe - the GOP has realised this, and the reason a large majority of them are not jumping on the crazy train is because they are letting him drown himself in bull#.

So they've let him become a martyr. A transitional president, by playing the longer game. Biden isn't going to make huge waves and will only serve one term. Harris may or may not step up. In the longer term though, without Trump they are in a stronger position - they have 4 years to let the cult of personality die away, they can play harder ball in the senate in the intervening years and actually make themselves look more credible again.

And yes, Trump might run in 2024 but I'd wager it would be as an independent and not as a GOP candidate, because he won't get selected again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join