It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's cool to be a rich elitist or a poor marxist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
How do we cancel the msm or at the very least see it go the way of betamax video in favor of something less partisan?

Remember when it was ok to be white?

The media can and will attack you for using that statement.

I haven't bought a newspaper in years and when I get them for free I use them to line our bird cages.

Most people get their info from broadcast media outlets, and then not directly from the source but via a YouTube channel etc.

Ever notice how the media essentially instructs you what is in vogue and what needs to be relegated to the ash heap of history?

Their sole function these days are making naughty /nice lists and will actively ridicule opposing viewpoints.

It is therefore cool in contemporary society for the bourgeoisie elite to instruct the proletariat what they should focus on, how they should feel about it, and how to react towards anyone with a different opinion. Note the use of bourgeoisie and proletariat in a marxist context, for while America struggles to stay above water as a dying republic, the media has already decided what type of world they want you to wake up to, and there's nothing reminiscent of the constitution therein.

Can it ever be cool for rich elites who play by different rules to instruct us common peasants what to get excited about, and when?

They manipulate us, they speculate on the stock exchange, ship our jobs out to countries where people are cheap labor, conduct false flag operations, experiment on an unknowing populace, send our children to fight profitable wars, the list is endless.

While the media wants you to know that being white is an inherent sin, not a word is uttered about the elites of this world. Their families live on generational wealth. Their kids go to the most expensive schools. They join the secret societies of their grandfathers. They become the future rulers. For them it's as easy as putting one foot in front of the other and calling it walking.

You are born into that kind of privilege. Some today are the first generation like Zuckerberg et al, but for the next few hundred years at least his family will be accepted into all the inner circles because of his incredible wealth.

These same people are now courting the wannabe left.

In what type of world does a marxist get endorsed by the capitalist upper class?

It's en vogue to be a marxist if you're poor.

It's en vogue to be a rampant capitalist if you are stinking rich.

The two opposites have formed the most depraved alliance under the sun.

Only one can be capable of manipulating the other.

Have you guessed yet which one is which?

When do we cancel the elites' privileged, out of touch viewpoints as being medicine for our addled brains?

Are they simply more intelligent than us and therefore as an unspoken law of the universe /nature allowed to manipulate us as they see fit?

Religion says the meek shall inherit the earth. Religion is the oldest most successful tax exempt, politically involved business on earth.

The meek dies everytime there is an opportunity to acquire wealth.

Whatever revolution comes next, it will always be done for the profit to be had at the expense of everything else.

We are already globalist, because the companies have outgrown their borders and are dictating to their governments.

Mankind is going to kill each other over a couple trillion electronic digits, that were created out of thin air by an elite few.

edit on 2-12-2020 by 19Bones79 because: Did Jack really have to die?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Irony - they manipulate us even as they tell us we should hate them.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Bourgeoisie means middle class.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
One practical thing we can do is turn of the tv and move away from internet platforms that do not work for you.

One thing I do give jack Dorsy credit for is that he acknowledges all of his censorship is helping other internet platforms rise. It is like he is purposefully trying to scale down his operations, maybe it has gotten too much for him?

It seams like we have a similar problem with all the globalists that want the depopulation agenda. These people want more and more, but when they get more it becomes too much to responsibility manage so they just go all totalitarian and stuff it up. Like how some CEO's rake in many millions while the company goes bankrupt.

The dangers of centralized media are becoming all to evident with the fake news. Look for other news sources, see what else is out and about on the internet, share the good stuff when you find it, ask those questions when you don't know.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Mark Dice does a good job of illustrating the hypocrisy of the Haves versus the have-nots with regards to rules for thee but not for me type of society in which we find ourselves.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I used to love to start my day with the newspaper ever since the early 80’s. I haven’t purchased or read a paper in almost 2 decades now. They have lost any semblance of being news are are now just filled with useless narratives.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

It's crazy but even then they were lying to us.

Only recently have they aggressively started to use propaganda.

Why the sudden shift to top gear?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

That's where all of the privilege is at... Rich elitists and poor marxists.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

How about a poor Christian.

Definitely not a Marxist but he definitely does NOT like those rich elite kind's, his children look after the poor, care about the needy, help one another and suffer in this world for the one to come is there true home.

Politics, communism is the devil stealing ideas from heaven and trying to make his own kingdom on earth, capitalism is his other hand.

Buy and sell yes but within reason, no bank's putting widows out of there homes, no poor people being left to die on the streets and the rich well there are the odd good one that does all this but is still rich like the young man who asked Jesus what more he should do, he went away sad but afterwards Jesus explained to his disciples that while it was harder for a rich man to enter heaven for God all thing's are possible (grace it is the only way any of us get there).

edit on 2-12-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

While I admittedly do respect certain universal teachings that are prevalent in religion, I am not willing to further explore this from a specific religious point. But I do appreciate the review as I don't have time to go through the video itself.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I used to love to start my day with the newspaper ever since the early 80’s. I haven’t purchased or read a paper in almost 2 decades now. They have lost any semblance of being news are are now just filled with useless narratives.

Then I'm sure you remember how this started a long time ago. I remember when USA Today came out and everyone was all up in arms about how it was garbage hype news and poor reporting (and covering it up with 'color'). Although it wasn't a political complaint, just an overarching one. Kinda one of the earlier national 'major outet' papers that got chided for this.
edit on 2-12-2020 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I understand your belief and apologise for bringing mine into your thread.

For me the extremes of both political ideology's are wrong, somewhere more humane is were it is at for me, caring about people without over burdening them with too much tax, looking after the poor and the needy while allowing the hard work to pay and reward those that do it.

So I believe in what you may call a welfare state but one that is based on an open economy and raises it's revenue by taxation, unfortunately in a world of corporate greed and deregulation other nations would then race past such an economy in the short term, not the long term however since such an economy is based around long term goal's, caring about the poor and rehabilitating the poorest areas creates a stronger more able workforce pool to draw upon, better education for everyone provides the expertise needed for the challenged the economy will face in the future and subsidising vital industry insulates it against global market fluctuations.

We had that in the UK after the second world war but Short Term slash and burn Tory's destroyed it and on the other hand extreme left infiltrated our main opposition party the once populist Labour movement. (in the UK the Tory's are the backbone of the so called Conservative party but in fact the conservative party is NOT conservative at all since they sold off our national assets and privatised everything they could get there grubby hands upon - some conservation of the nation eh!).

And of course my political beliefs are also flavoured very strongly by my religious belief's.

edit on 2-12-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Through a Marxist lens and using dialectic materialism there is a sense of self idolization that happens just before the breaking point between bourgeois and proletariat classes. They almost become the same in a near fantasy state of mind, this is why Marx gave his theory on alienation where the ruling class will lead the population into a state of prosperity but at the same time, a state of false hope, and decay of morality.

Exploitation doesn't just start and end with peoples stolen surplus labor, or sweat equity, it goes beyond that. And the ruling class will do anything, to maintain this false illusion, where nature itself is exploited, and entire wealth of nations are exploited. But deep down, they know frustration is building, bubbling away and they need to think of the next step to release the pressure. But eventually it will blow.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm just gonna be over here, living my life, well aware that to someone I'm rich and therefore an elite while there are others far, far richer than me whom I'm told I should hate.

So what's wrong with this picture?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It gets to a point where the top dogs begin to realize they are 'rich' for a reason, and need to maintain a certain level of power. You think Joe Biden or Putin see's anyone else on this planet 'above' them? They need to keep everyone else in line. being monetary rich doesn't make you powerful per say.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I love people who say things like "Newspapers these days are all useless narratives and leftist propaganda. I mean, I haven't read a newspaper since '98 but there's this guy on YouTube who sits in his truck ranting & raving and he told me all about it. Actually, I get all my news from videos of shady people in pickup trucks on YouTube, HAHA, can you believe those sheep that just consume nothing but the MSM echochamber? OMG"

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
That’s how I get my stock tips! Damn it. I was told it was an inside scoop. Now I know everyone is in on it....
a reply to: bigsnowman

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Even they have their masters.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

I was done with the newspaper when the sports wrote a story on my local alma's basketball game and they had to make a crack about how the president was also giving a speech there and he only wished he got that much ovation.

I was like ... it's the sports page, really? I don't read this to hear your political opinions. I read it to read about how my teams did.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join