It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The KRAKEN

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
What is the Kraken? IDK

What I do know is what Sidney Powell is claiming based on the evidence presented to date.

Hopefully I will do a better job of explaining it than the experts who keep losing the judges with language they don’t understand.

What can DOMINION do for you?

According to the expert under oath witness testimony being presented either to the courts or the legislature the Smartmatic software was designed to be hacked/manipulated without leaving a trace.

The easy part. Why the recounts are worthless.

The Voting machines take the information keyed in and spit out a QR code that is unreadable by any software but Smartmatics. Meaning the QR code could be changing votes or what is claimed assigning a decimal value to the votes.

Meaning the QR code only counts a Trump vote at .85 while it counts Biden at 1.18334.

You could run the ballot through the software as many times as you want as the QR code is preserving the result based on the decimal assigned to it. Only Smartmatic software can read the code. The only way prove this would be a full analysis of the machines and software itself.

The number of voters will match the number of QR ballots perfectly. So a recount simply can’t find any discrepancies because Smartmatic took control of the votes.

The hard part - Math

We first need to start of with a set of assumptions. Then we can decide how to tweak the settings.

Assumption 1 Trump will receive absolute max 55% of the popular votes.
Assumption 2 Historic turnout of 140,000,000,000
Assumption 3 Smartmatic software was set to count a Trump Vote at .85 and a Biden vote of 1.18334

(these two numbers according to the testimony are determined by both user input and an algorithm in the software that determines the end result of the exact decimal percent.

Based on first two assumptions we end in the hypothetical true result
77 million for Trump
63 million for Biden

But with the magic of Smartmatic math you actually have this.

77M X .85 = 65,450,000
63M X (1.18334) = 74,550,000 Biden wins

No matter how many times you check these ballots without having full access to the QR code’s and full access to the software this can never be found. Which makes it untraceable.

edit on 2-12-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
link   
Conspiracy Theory

If we add the yet to be proven theories and include some additional testimony we can start to formulate some plausible conspiracy theories.

My theory. Before the election the Deep State decided to send out massive unsolicited ballots. Why? They believed they would get more votes from their base this way and Plan B.

Assuming the voting machines were rigged. Plan A was rigged machines to throw the count enough to make Biden the clear winner. Plan B was mail in ballots including a few fraudulent ones here or there just to make sure.

What I believe happened on voting day. Whatever algorithm used in the swing states using Smartmatic software failed.

Why did it fail?Only one reason it could have failed. Donald Trump was receiving a historic number of votes in the key swing states and winning despite Plan A and Plan B. And they knew that they had not yet gathered enough absentee/mail in ballots to win.

Once this became clear panic mode set in and a plethora of mistakes were made. Mistakes that have caused mathematical anomalies that are statistically impossible.

Remember they control the QR code’s.

When we saw vote totals flipping i believe what we were witnessing is a hacker going in and changing the output of the QR codes which would have caused the immediate switch of votes from Trump to Biden. I think they realized quickly this was creating a trail and had to come up with a plan C. With a plan C finally in place they shut down counting everywhere they needed to win.

Plan C was a massive fraudulent ballot dump brought in overnight. Counted and tabulated in secret with no witnesses. Then mix the fraudulent ballots in with everything else so they can no longer be verified.

The final piece in the conspiracy. Frankfurt Germany. We know that an Ex Colonel testified under oath that a team he was a part of tracked communications to servers in Frankfurt Germany. However even he does include that there is no way to know without proper investigation what happened on the server.

Then we have the EX General whose story seems a little more fanatical but I still feel is plausible that their was a military raid on the servers in Germany.

I don’t think everyone is understanding exactly what is being claimed. If the US special forces raided a CIA asset we are basically in a civil war between certain parts of the US military and the CIA. Which would expose the biggest political scandal in the history of the world.

Not only are the elections here in the US rigged by the CIA but this fraud has gone global and we can finally start to dismantle the dark side of the establishment.

I think there were probably quite a few other cases of fraud that are being claimed that are valid. But I think most of the claims that I have not covered here even if true don’t amount to enough to overturn the results.

Which is why we need to release the Kraken and take down the CIA. Or at least Dominion and a BS election system.

link   
DP

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Helluva script to a movie or book. Great work presenting your take on this.

Perhaps the shadow government over played their hand this time. It's really going to boil down to what the PEOPLE do about this. The apathy and complacency must end, like yesterday! We've seen it too many times. The blatant crimes and multi-tiered "justice" system... When is enough, enough???

It's so bad, that a majority of us KNOW it's a scam from front to back and top to bottom and our only expectation is that nothing will happen or be done about it; tomorrow is another day, oh well..

It's getting really old and folks are at least STARTING to get truly fed up, but that's about it.

We are truly getting what we deserve; what we have allowed to grow and fester is right before our eyes. Probably has been for a long time, but the distractions are so good and timely that we hardly question or complain. This is quite possibly the worst era of our country's existence.

It seems Barr's DOJ doesn't see anything wrong with the election, (HOW is that even possible??) but now they're investigating Trump for bribery concerning the pardon of Flynn???

SERIOUSLY???

I think Trump kicked over a hornets nest when he passed those notes to everyone at Bush Sr.'s funeral. Did you see the looks on their faces?? That was the declaration of war right there, IMO.

The swamp is conducting a FULL assault on this country. We're in serious trouble folks.

⭐+🇺🇸

edit on 12/2/2020 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Math is the hard part.

Dominion does not equal smartmatic.

Decimal counts do not equal paper certified ballots.

Your kraken, as mysterious as it is, seems like shrimp.
edit on 2-12-2020 by sunkuong because: Maths is hard

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   

140 billion is an awful lot of votes...

They would still be counting / "counting" (depending on which aisle you choose to stand on!)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I'm seeing a change in strategy by the anti-democracy crowd, who'll will go to any lengths to sow doubt into a fair election.

Previously everything was "the lefts" fault but now it looks like they got the deep state in their crosshair's. I wonder what mythical creature will be next?

If the deep state hate Trump so much and can rig an election at a whim, i guess they must of been sleeping 4 years ago?

The election fraud threads must be getting close to a million in the last month and that's just on this site. But of course, there's been no crying or moaning by the right about the election result.

Trump lost a fair election. Now's the time to get over it.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The answer that requires the least number of entities is usually true.

Republicans who have licked Trump's boots for the last four years have certified the vote totals over and over and over.

Trump appointed judges have thrown cases based on unfounded claims of voter fraud out over and over and over.

At some point, the alleged "conspiracy" has to multiply to proportions that are not only ridiculous but absurd.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Hopefully I will do a better job of explaining it than the experts who keep losing the judges with language they don’t understand.

Since the kraken is supposed to be an overwhelming amount of evidence of widespread fraud and collusion, I don’t think judges not understanding a math equation is what’s getting the lawsuits thrown out.

But maybe Powell will see this post and you can be the next expert witness to have your name misspelled in her filings

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
But maybe Powell will see this post and you can be the next expert witness to have your name misspelled in her filings

What distrcoict do you think that will be in?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

At some point, the alleged "conspiracy" has to multiply to proportions that are not only ridiculous but absurd.

Have you not heard about the delta force and CIA shoot out? The coming martial law? The nano tech ballots that were tracked from space? I think ridiculous and absurd has already been achieved.

edit on 2-12-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond
Trump lost

Most likely.

a fair election.

If you have been watching the hearings with an open mind you wouldn't be saying that.

Now's the time to get over it.

Southerners have a saying - bless your heart.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The answer that requires the least number of entities is usually true.

Have you not heard about the delta force and CIA shoot out? The coming marshal law? The nano tech ballots that were tracked from space? I think ridiculous and absurd has already been achieved.

Martial Law will not be declared by Trump. There is no reason to do that, that's just more fear pr0n.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Martial Law will not be declared by Trump.

I don't think he believes that it will, it was just a comparison of one absurd theory to the one in the Original Post.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What distrcoict do you think that will be in?

The Keleventh, obviously.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Smartmatic software was designed to be hacked/manipulated without leaving a trace

I cant comment on the above. However, I can state that in 1996 our IT Manager was bragging to me how they had manipulated the entire electronic financial cost reporting structure on the companies intranet such that we have this set of screens one set which is actual, live and real and then we have a screen for the IRS such that when and if the IRS shows up they only see that set of screens. No trace or evidence.

Hmm.

That's from 1996; 24 years ago.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

The Keleventh, obviously.

ThatwassoobviousIshouldhaveknownthatalready.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Here's some Double Bless Your Heart SHADE from South Carolina where stupid is generational.

Governor Henry McMaster also mentioned "there's a lot of stupid floating out there"; with respect to the South Carolina citizens and there reaction to Covid-19 restrictions.

Two days after Gov. Henry McMaster stood in front of a camera and conceded "there's a lot of stupid floating out there," and as COVID-19 cases pile up at a record pace, he has announced further relaxed restrictions put in place to stop the spread of the disease.

McMaster[e ditby]edit on 2-12-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
The final piece in the conspiracy. Frankfurt Germany. We know that an Ex Colonel testified under oath that a team he was a part of tracked communications to servers in Frankfurt Germany. However even he does include that there is no way to know without proper investigation what happened on the server.

Then we have the EX General whose story seems a little more fanatical but I still feel is plausible that their was a military raid on the servers in Germany.

Let me assure you ... this element is a fantasy.

I spoke to an old spook buddy this a.m. ... and I asked him directly if he had caught wind of anything remotely similar to what the **EX** Colonel and this retired LTG were leaking. Without hesitation he laffed.

Furthermore, if any special forces element 'raided' a CIA activity ... there would be absolute Hell to pay.

Jack would definitely have to shut Trump's twitter feed off to keep the Internet from breaking.

edit on 2122020 by Snarl because: Classic ... Fake ... News

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
Conspiracy Theory

If we add the yet to be proven theories and include some additional testimony we can start to formulate some plausible conspiracy theories.

My theory. Before the election the Deep State decided to send out massive unsolicited ballots. Why? They believed they would get more votes from their base this way and Plan B.

Assuming the voting machines were rigged. Plan A was rigged machines to throw the count enough to make Biden the clear winner. Plan B was mail in ballots including a few fraudulent ones here or there just to make sure.

What I believe happened on voting day. Whatever algorithm used in the swing states using Smartmatic software failed.

Why did it fail?Only one reason it could have failed. Donald Trump was receiving a historic number of votes in the key swing states and winning despite Plan A and Plan B. And they knew that they had not yet gathered enough absentee/mail in ballots to win.

Once this became clear panic mode set in and a plethora of mistakes were made. Mistakes that have caused mathematical anomalies that are statistically impossible.

This also corroborates with the witnesses describing Day 1 at the ballot counting centers, as compared to Day 2. It went from confident/cocky/arrogant and calm; on Day 1, to angry, stressed and completely out-of-control confusion on Day 2. I mean, what other reason could there be to cause such a drastic change overnight? Especially since it seems that these "mood-swings" seem to have only taken place at the specific swing state polling centers in question.

Remember they control the QR code’s.

When we saw vote totals flipping i believe what we were witnessing is a hacker going in and changing the output of the QR codes which would have caused the immediate switch of votes from Trump to Biden. I think they realized quickly this was creating a trail and had to come up with a plan C. With a plan C finally in place they shut down counting everywhere they needed to win.

Plan C was a massive fraudulent ballot dump brought in overnight. Counted and tabulated in secret with no witnesses. Then mix the fraudulent ballots in with everything else so they can no longer be verified.

I believe that what you describe above is the most likely scenario. I have yet to come across a single piece of information which has made me question this scenario. In fact, it's just the opposite. As this "theory" began taking shape, all the puzzle pieces just fell into place. Everything started making sense.

If I had confidence that enough evidence could be gathered to decisively prove this conspiracy, I would literally bet everything I had that this was how it happened. But, unfortunately, that seems a rather daunting task and the attorneys will continue to fight an uphill battle.

It seems that a rather thorough plot had been crafted with the intentions of stealing this election. In fact, they probably would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling election observers.

I don’t think everyone is understanding exactly what is being claimed. If the US special forces raided a CIA asset we are basically in a civil war between certain parts of the US military and the CIA. Which would expose the biggest political scandal in the history of the world.

Not only are the elections here in the US rigged by the CIA but this fraud has gone global and we can finally start to dismantle the dark side of the establishment.

I think there were probably quite a few other cases of fraud that are being claimed that are valid. But I think most of the claims that I have not covered here even if true don’t amount to enough to overturn the results.
Which is why we need to release the Kraken and take down the CIA. Or at least Dominion and a BS election system.

This is all totally possible. I am just not as confident in this as I am with the first part.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join