It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion IT contractor: EVERYTHING that happened at the TCF Center was FRAUD!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
But I mean Rudy said 500 to 700 thousand votes in Detroit are invalid! I mean there was a total of about 250,000 total for the city, but I'm sure Rudy has evidence of this correct?

Well, if it hasn't been brought before the courts, the answer is a big fat no.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

The courts will not hear it because they want to get trump out. Even R judges.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

You are so right. Democracy dies with this election, at least at the Federal level. It will thrive in some states but even there it will be slowly eroded by the Dems. First descent to banana republic, followed by tyranny of an Oligarchy led by globalist elites and enforced by tech companies. The Fascists have won.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Yes, the entire judiciary, including the Trump-appointed judges (some of whom have already heard and dismissed Trump cases) are in on a conspiracy to steal the election from Trump. Yes, that sounds plausible.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

You are so right. Democracy dies with this election, at least at the Federal level. It will thrive in some states but even there it will be slowly eroded by the Dems. First descent to banana republic, followed by tyranny of an Oligarchy led by globalist elites and enforced by tech companies. The Fascists have won.

Only if you allow it to! Stand up and fight for your country!

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Yeah, or really give a middle finger to the system by telling all like-minded folks not to participate in the sham of an election going on in Georgia. Can't trust those dominion machines, and Kemp/Raffensperger will just change your vote anyway--better not to participate at all to send them a clear message. That will show them!

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Yes, I'm not surprised, are you?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: johnnylaw16

I think they should do like this attorney and just try to illegally vote in GA although you live in FL.
That will really show em!

A Florida attorney is at the center of a new state investigation after elections officials say he recently attempted to register to vote in Georgia and instructed other Florida Republicans on how to do it .

WSB-ATLANTA
edit on 3-12-2020 by frogs453 because: Link error

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

The irony is Trump is attempting to subvert the Presidential election and all he has down was cause millions of his fans to not trust our democratic process.

You all are angry at Biden when Trump deserves all the blame for this chaos.

Our advisories like Russia and China would have loved to some how cast doubt on the US election process the way Trump has. It has weaken the country and I am not sure how we can mend this moving forward.

Trump is too much of a narcissist to ever admit he was wrong and his actions are hurting this country.

January 20th we can hopefully start moving on. Until then I just hope Trump does not do anything that puts the country in grave danger.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Hmm, it sounds ridiculous that they would hire this outsider - a republican no less - to be present while the whole thing was going down - especially since she doesn't really know what her purpose was.

She sort of was just there.

You could almost suspect that someone wanted her there to witness the whole thing.

Or that she is not truthful. She did come off as both highly partisan and highly opinionated.
Maybe the Dominion execs didn’t ask her if she was a Republican. They probably just figured she would do as asked.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

All of these Testimonies are truly scathing .

Unfortunately they are falling on deaf ears , only one Network is talking about them the Rest are silent as the Grave.

After watching these testimonies it could not be more obvious this was the most Fraudulent election in American history , But at the end of the day it still will not be enough because they need HARD FACTS HARD PROOF and there is none, these people new exactly what they were doing and they new exactly how to get away with it.

Democracy dies with this election as does the peoples faith in it , if the Left cared at all about this Democracy they would concede the race but alas they know we cant prove it.

Its going against the nwo, deep state
Very powerful

They control a majority of the media. controlling what news they choose.to show.

They control silicon valley. lots of algorithms and control.

They control hollyweird. lots of money, power. and influence from that industry.

They have packed the courts,, judges and prosecutors refusing to charge certain groups.

They have boots in the form of antifa and BLM.
Literally killing and assaulting people.
Attacking police.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
12/03/2020

The Trump Legal Team is at the Georgia Senate today.

Ballot Stuffing clip played: twitter.com...

Live Stream: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
a reply to: DupontDeux

Really. Is that all you got? Disappointing. I´m sure you can find some dirt on her if you dig deep enough. If you can´t refute the evidence, then attack the person - we know your little tricks now. I´m sure there are busy Leftists calling all her college & high-school friends and teachers at this very moment to try and find some dirt on her and make her testimony look bad - we know who you are and what you are. Next comes someone on the Left trying to derail the read; watch this space. Exposed you are, your dirty tricks we see.

-MM

Let's hook every single one of these "witnesses" up to a lie detector and see what the results show..anyone can say they saw anything they want.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH
You do know lie detector machines are pseudoscience right?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
12/03/2020

How, in any sense of the phrase, does the clip you linked to depict ballot stuffing?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
12/03/2020

The Trump Legal Team is at the Georgia Senate today.

Erm, ballot stuffing? I think you see what you want to see. Where?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Right, I am sure they just staid behind to pay some bills, or work on their novel, or something else innocuous that would have been much easier to just go home and do.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Right, I am sure they just staid behind to pay some bills, or work on their novel, or something else innocuous that would have been much easier to just go home and do.

Even if they stayed behind to count votes, as the video states, that is not "ballot stuffing." If you call that "ballot stuffing" you lack elementary vocabulary skills, or you are trying to mislead. I honestly don't know which is the case here.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
You didn't even watch it. Go back to your fake ass courtroom.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
You didn't even watch it. Go back to your fake ass courtroom.

Touchy touchy. I won't hold it against you, though; it can be difficult to accept reality when you are so invested in delusion.

And yes, I did watch it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join