It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sadly everything happening to Trump is Trump's own fault

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I hate to say this as a Trump supporter but Donald Trump has made some horrible decisions. He has been on the defensive his entire Presidency because of his bad decisions. He keeps appointing swamp creatures to key positions. Then we're supposed to be surprised when swamp creatures act like swamp creatures?

When Trump first came into office, many Republicans were saying, FIRE COMEY ON DAY ONE!

Instead, Trump tries to get Comey to like him and he's chasing the guy around the Oval Office. When he does fire him, it leads to chaos and a Special Counsel. If he would have just fired the guy from day one, he could have avoided the Comey headache. When Comey came to him with the fake Russian Dossier, he should have been ready to fire him on day one.

He gets into office and has swamp creatures all around him.

He makes Reince Priebus the Chief of Staff. He was inexperienced and Trump should have begged Newt to be his Chief of Staff for at least a year. That would have protected his Presidency.

He then appoints Jeff Seesions as Attorney General. Sessions should have been Secretary of Defense. In the Senate he was more known for Defense issues. He could have appointed Rudy as his AG. That was the obvious choice. He could have fired Comey and appointed Huckabee to lead the F.B.I.

This would have insulated Trump and Rudy, Newt and Huckabee were Trump loyalist throughout the campaign but they're no where to be found in his administration and he wants Kushner to do everything.

That's mistake number 1.

The next mistake is appointing Ginal Haspel at C.I.A. She has been stonewalling at every turn but she was Director of Clandestine Operations under Obama. Why in the world would Trump think this is a good idea? Why is Trump always trying to please the swamp?

He then appoints Christopher Wray at F.B.I. A known swamp creature that stonewall's Trump at every turn. Why not appoint Huckabee or Jim Jordan? Anyone but Wray. It was a horrible appointment.

Look at Barr. Why didn't Trump find a Trump loyalist to appoint as AG instead of a Bush loyalist like Barr?

Obama appointed an Obama loyalist as AG with Eric Holder. Holder called himself Obama's wingman.

So, I think there's more than enough evidence to trigger a 2-3 week investigation by the F.B.I. You have over 250 Affidavits and 1 Affidavit from Christine Ford triggered media hysteria, Democrats accusing Kavanaugh of gang rape, extended Senate hearings and an F.B.I. investigation. This was 1 Affidavit with no corroboration.

The problem is, Trump has appointed swamp creatures to key positions. Sadly, this is Trump's own fault.

(post by PurpleFox removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by vonclod removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
So all the lawless democrat actions against Trump, is Trump's fault.
All the FISA abuses, all the fake news against him, all the bearing of false witness against him is his own fault.

If Trump hadn't been elected by the people, then the DNC wouldn't have had to commit all these crimes against him to get rid of him.

Trump, by getting elected (the people's choice), caused the DNC and MSM to commit to a coup against him, and they would have never done that or committed all those felonies against him if he hadn't gotten elected, so it is his fault.

I see your point.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I think his inability to expand or articulate agaisnt accusations that were made against him.

People I know that don't even follow politics were raving after the first debate "Trump told the proud boys to stand by!!"

He had the question teed up perfectly, no one could have misconstrued him if he would have just looked at the camera and said straight as an arrow "I denounce white supremecy" THEN he could have went off on a rant about he has told everyone this already a 100 times including Wallace!!

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I think that all these people could have done their jobs admirably after some initial learning curve.

The common denominator to their 'failures' was Trump, who acted impulsively, had a dubious past which he couldn't bear to dispense with, and Tweeted his stream of consciousness, poorly considered ramblings, based upon what he saw in the media 15 minutes before.

edit on 1/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I honestly believe Trump was between a rock and a hard place. He knew he would need to work with career politicians in DC to accomplish anything, so I'm sure it was a roll of the dice in most cases. There was zero way around this. Granted, I'm not as old as some on this site, but since I've been around the Presidency was passed from one swamp admin to another, regardless of the R or D next to the name... George Bush Sr. was no good for this country. Bill Clinton was no good for this country. George Bush Jr. was no good for this country. Barrack Obama was no good for this country.. All of these admins essentially passed the torch along and allowed for the swamp/establishment/deep state (call it what you want) to flourish... Trump broke that chain.. which is why they are trying everything in their power to get the power back and remove Trump from office...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

The problem is, Trump has appointed swamp creatures to key positions. Sadly, this is Trump's own fault.

How true, how true. Yet for four years as members here have tried their best to point out these discrepancies in his pledge to drain the swamp, they were met with resounding cries and jeers of TDS, TDS, TDS.

My own take on this has been solid. What so many called TDS, was in reality, just what your post suggests.
TDS isn't TDS, it's SDT, Stupid Donald Trump...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Unfortunately it seems he only has the swamp to fish in. This election mess is exposing the pretenders. And once the rigged election is exposed and he serves another term, a lot of the creatures will be fed to the carrion eating fowl.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I feel so sorry for Jared and Ivanka. They won't be invited to any of the cool NY parties and society balls anymore. They were such a cute couple. Not great at politics but real cute none the less. They didn't look swampy at all, unlike that Rudy guy.

edit on 1-12-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

What if widespread fraud is found, but it was to favor Trump and was not enough to make him win, but helped him carry Florida for example.

Is it inconceivable in your mind that Team Trump would attempt to steal the election?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 1-12-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I feel so sorry for Jared and Ivanka. They won't be invited to any of the cool NY parties and society balls anymore. They were such a cute couple. Not great at politics buy real cute none the less.

Maybe they were more worried about the way the country was headed then what parties with cool tools they could attend.

Trump wasn't going to run as President without a vote by his family members on whether he should do it or not.

Just because he completely understood the utter hell that would be unleashed on his family if he did.

But he brought them together, explained what he wanted to do.

They voted that he should run.

So they sadly will also face the backlash of wanting America to be a better place.

By a bunch of intellectual midgets who want to bring the country down to nothing.

Which you voted for.

Have fun with that.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Nvm

oh, ok...but can you put in a good word for me. I'm also looking for a new revenue stream.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Donald Trump and his family are "better off" than 99.9% of us.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: misskat1

What if widespread fraud is found, but it was to favor Trump and was not enough to make him win, but helped him carry Florida for example.

Is it inconceivable in your mind that Team Trump would attempt to steal the election?

Not really.

In Florida for example they have had issues with voter fraud for years.

See 2000.

They then got their voting laws and procedures in order.

As opposed to Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Georgia.

See a trend there?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

By a bunch of intellectual midgets who want to bring the country down to nothing.

Which you voted for.

You must have forgotten, we already discussed that. I'm a staunch Libertarian and voted for Jo Jorgensen.

Biden will just continue with capitalistic crony capitalism however... American as Apple pie. The rich will get richer like with trump and the rest of us will have to make do the best we can. It's an established pattern...

you said.....

I find it rather hilarious to watch, to be honest.

Stick with that and you'll be ok....

edit on 1-12-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join