It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming war - a scenario that may come into play

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Let's say we are being conditioned to come to blows. The right is a little more reserved than to take up arms against others, but the left has already has demonstrated a willingness to cause at the least unrest. So as evidence mounts and the election comes to a close later this month, let's say Trump manages to sway votes on some of the electoral or the military rumors are legit I think the left will literally lose their cool beyond crying and typical tds type stuff. Are we being prepped to escalate the current tension between left and right to boil over to cause bigger unrest that spirals rapidly out of control. Or the polar opposites that so many whistleblowers have been largely ignored by the lower courts and the media. What if evidence continues to trickle in that the fix was in but the left manages to slow play this out past the point of no return and Biden is elected.

Really over the last year, it appears more and more we are being coraled into coming to blows between left extremist and the right being forced to defend itself and lash out.

Thr right is all about exersizing civil protest and I was thinking say. What would be your line to civil disobedience be.
If it was decided along the remote corners of the web to take an action where would you draw the line.

edit on 1-12-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
We are slowly being conditioned to believe that there is no fraud taking place on this presidential election.

And for the most part and for most Americans that belief is becoming very true in fact no fraud was committed or not enough fraud was committed to be concerned about it.

Because of that that is the downfall of all Nations that have voting rights.

Sad to say but I've been conditioned that our actual votes do not count but what does count is the person counting the votes that matters these days.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Absolutely spot on assessment, if the leader of the world's democratic nations falls to this scam it is the end of modern democracy.

Arguably though since they use mind control techniques on the public in the run up to any voting anyway this is far from the first vote to be rigged or affected, the difference is here the votes may be fraudulent but previously it was about mind controlled masses making votes they would not have made if they had there own mind's to themselves and were not brainwashed OR affected by mood swinging mind control electronic warfare technology as developed by non other than the CIA whom therefore have already been rigging votes even in there own nation OR planning to do so for a long time now.

I am pretty certain it is already somewhere on ATS and they have a load of Mr Ventura's videos here somewhere BUT if not here is the Daily Motion url for Jessy Ventura's Brain invaders that show's how they have been planning to CONTROL the people and RIG Elections within the US - after all it is in the US they put up those towers as well as in Britain and several other nations but mainly in the US so this was not to rig elections in a third world nation though the result of what they are doing is going to end up with the former champion of democracy becoming just that very thing.
www.dailymotion.com...
(remember the first people this clique mind control are there own agent's)

Let me clarify something, I am not accusing the good men and woman whom are patriot's of that United States agency many of whom have lain down there lives for this very liberty but some rogue element is definitely at play, actually the FBI was originally created to deal with any such rogue element within other agency's, the government and or society in general but since the CIA was created after the FBI it was created to circumvent this very ability and rule of the FBI, or they would never have traded drug's for gun's and gotten away with poisoning entire generations of there own nations and other first world nations youth just so that they could topple kangaroo state third world governments - some of which were actually democratically elected but which they did not like.

edit on 1-12-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I ahve tried to convice myself maybe it is all legit and then I see Biden and remember what a scum bag he has always been and my conditioning goes right out the window. Its no way in hell its legit not in a million alternative universes would he be legitimately elected not even factoring in his age or how wonderful things have been with Trunp at the helm.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Absolutely spot on assessment, if the leader of the world's democratic nations falls to this scam it is the end of modern democracy.

Arguably though since they use mind control techniques on the public in the run up to any voting anyway this is far from the first vote to be rigged or affected, the difference is here the votes may be fraudulent but previously it was about mind controlled masses making votes they would not have made if they had there own mind's to themselves and were not brainwashed OR affected by mood swinging mind control electronic warfare technology as developed by non other than the CIA whom therefore have already been rigging votes even in there own nation OR planning to do so for a long time now.

I am pretty certain it is already somewhere on ATS and they have a load of Mr Ventura's videos here somewhere BUT if not here is the Daily Motion url for Jessy Ventura's Brain invaders that show's how they have been planning to CONTROL the people and RIG Elections within the US - after all it is in the US they put up those towers as well as in Britain and several other nations but mainly in the US so this was not to rig elections in a third world nation though the result of what they are doing is going to end up with the former champion of democracy becoming just that very thing.
www.dailymotion.com...

Let me clarify something, I am not accusing the good men and woman whom are patriot's of that United States agency many of whom have lain down there lives for this very liberty but some rogue element is definitely at play, actually the FBI was originally created to deal with any such rogue element within other agency's, the government and or society in general but since the CIA was created after the FBI it was created to circumvent this very ability and rule of the FBI, or they would never have traded drug's for gun's and gotten away with poisoning entire generations of there own nations and other first world nations youth just so that they could topple kangaroo state third world governments - some of which were actually democratically elected but which they did not like.

The US is a republic not a democracy.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlbatrossMaker

originally posted by: LABTECH767

www.dailymotion.com...

The US is a republic not a democracy.

Well it used to be, not so much if at all anymore.

I'll gauge exactly what it is by the response to this stolen election by the People, not by the "leaders" or their lawyers, and definitely not by the media.

What the People do about it will tell you everything you need to know about where we are and where we're going.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I think the question is does the mockingbird program that controls essentially all media work with or against Trump.
The reason I ask is because the cheating and bs is so obvious and Trump has pushed "the hidden enemy" line quite a bit.
A legit coup or a manufactured enemy?

He is in the position to kill the Smith Mundt Act and hasn't.
He is in the position to reign in rogue ic.
He is in the position to fix the Truth in Media Act
He hasn't addressed the fake news issue that he complains about.
The one the gov allowed to operate using tax dollars.

Bidens policies are obviously not wanted. Higher taxes, removed rights, mask nonsense, China etc, etc

If the dems were trying to run these policies, they wouldn't advertise it.
I think it's a bs theater written by Adam Sandler

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Added3

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Some very good argument's here, Deleted my poor answer and will leave it up to you.

edit on 1-12-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'll tell you a couple places where that line is for me personally.

1) F#ing around with any of our inalienable Constitutional rights, the 1st amendment chief among them. Anybody who comes at me saying "Free speech is great and all, but some speech is violence" can take that childishly naive, authoritarian, wholly un-American horsesh# and HIT THE BRICKS.)

2) This kinda feels like it could be part of number 1, but... In the event that a group, govt, or political entity starts conducting trials/tribunals or the like and persecuting/prosecuting Americans simply for words they've spoken or written in the past, I would join the ranks of (and, if necessary, fight and die as part of) a movement that stands in opposition to that kind of ignorance and darkness.

3) Taking my child away from me and his/her mom, or preventing us from being together.

4) Anyone physically/emotionally harming, assaulting, or in any way forcibly touching or changing one of my kids, or a family member or close friend. (Yes, this includes doctor(s) and/or teacher(s) lying or deceiving parents in order to give them medicine, or inject them w anything. You bet your ass that includes one of these much-lauded, upcoming Covid vaccines. I'm no anti-vax nut, we get all the necessary shots. But idgaf if we're told "This is a medical miracle, only an insane person would refuse"... no human will make that decision except my wife and I, and to a lesser extent the kid themself. EVER.)

Anybody who attempts to cross those lines, or any political power whose members or agents legislate/mandate those actions, will get zero compliance from me and my family, and would have to kill me. I'll fight like a crazed, bloodthirsty Samurai, too... and I know I won't be fighting alone. Far from it.

Let's hope it never comes to that.

LONG LIVE AMERICA
❤🤍💙🇺🇲🎆

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4nWithNoN4me
I'll tell you a couple places where that line is for me personally.

1) F#ing around with any of our inalienable Constitutional rights, the 1st amendment chief among them. Anybody who comes at me saying "Free speech is great and all, but some speech is violence" can take that childishly naive, authoritarian, wholly un-American horsesh# and HIT THE BRICKS.)

I agree with the other points as Lines In The Sand, but don't get too gung-ho about your perception of the First, because it does not mean what most have been duped into thinking it means. It MERELY means the government cannot silence you. "Hi, I'm Nyiah, I represent ABCDEF Agency, and you can no longer say what you've been saying. Jail for you, now move it!" < --- THAT is what the First prevents. Not "Hi, I'm Nyiah, citizen, do STFU now, no one wants to hear your blathering" is not covered. We're supposed to work out those nuances ourselves, without government fingers in the pie.

It's a really dumbed down way to put it, but it's to the point.

2) This kinda feels like it could be part of number 1, but... In the event that a group, govt, or political entity starts conducting trials/tribunals or the like and persecuting/prosecuting Americans simply for words they've spoken or written in the past, I would join the ranks of (and, if necessary, fight and die as part of) a movement that stands in opposition to that kind of ignorance and darkness.

Reference what I said above, THIS point is what the First prevents.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

If we are being conditioned for war by TPTB then TPTB will be the winner(s). Everyone else will be dead because they believed in the illusion of the two party system and they were willing to kill each other just to be proven right.
edit on 1-12-2020 by lostbook because: paragraph edit

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Here is what I think might have happened.

Trump got cheated out of this election! However, he didn’t get cheated out of 2016 and here is why.

Dominion voting machines have been in use since 2008! Meaning most likely since 2008 every politician in office right now except for trump cheated using dominion in states that used dominion machines. This is happening at the every level of government that uses these machines. Local,state,federal! That’s republicans and democrats.

Your probably asking yourself why wasn’t trump cheated out of 2016. Here’s the kicker the dems cheated to get trump the Republican nomination against Hillary thinking it was a slam dunk win for Hillary. My guess is Hillary vs Bernie raised to many eyebrows in her nomination so they instead focused on getting trump the Republican nomination so they wouldn’t need to cheat in 2016 presidential election. However, it went horribly wrong and trump won after Hillary’s email server scandal was expertly timed to drop knowing this is their “election interference”!

I used to laugh at the idea however now it seems plausible. This was most likely julian assange who hated Hillary Clinton not Russian or foreign actors. The 2016 election was real probably for the first time in longer than 20 years maybe since JFK. dominion code is basically the same as the old machines that predate dominion just with new functions and touch screens.

This is why republicans and democrats and the fbi and the CIA hated trump! He was never supposed to win! Ever! This is also why nobody wanted to really investigate. The last thing they wanted to do was make trump a martyr like jfk by just shooting him. There obviously is a deep state “ie the whole #ing game is mostly deep state. Someone is controlling them, buying out dominion or smartmatic and getting them into office. Most people believe it’s China however I think it’s obviously big tech. Google, Facebook,twitter that are mostly just cia fronts anyway. Face book=life log a darpa program. The idea is quite genius as nobody suspects the people who run the Central Intelligence Agency to be actually in control of the whole nation “they are just arm of the government”

They created big tech with our own taxes secretly, they get some smart tech guys to sign off as “owners” and run the companies “they create Hollywood movies to fill in their backstory” like the social network!

They use these companies to bribe and influence politicians . They create the machines and tools to rig elections. They leverage force on politicians who don’t fall within their ranks. It’s the intel communities who are running the show this big fake circus act of a election and democracy.

But why? That’s the real question! Who profits from this?
We all have our guesses. But it would seem whoever is in control wants to destroy the western world!

edit on 2-12-2020 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
If our votes no longer count then it is past time to take action. I can suffer a loss, but I can’t suffer being cheated.
edit on 2020/12/2 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
what should scare everyone about this is not that our rights are being eroded slowly over time (the frog in the pot) and that we are being conditioned the same slow way to accept it as ok

but that the longer this is allowed to happen the actions needed to be taken to correct it will need to be more forceful.

lets not mince words, the longer it takes the more it WILL BE NECESSARY to have another revolution . not a "civil war" but a true 1776 type revolt.

i dont say this lightly or with any joy .

look at any nation on this planet (even ours) in history that lost its freedom and/or accepted tyranny to take hold.

hell the romans had (with some faults) one of the most advanced civilization and standard of living.. in fact it was one of the models of a republic system even we looked to... then they CHOOSE to go with an emperor and (might not like the word) moral decay... with the populace becoming soft, self centered and willfully ignorant.

the french revolution showed what happens with the mob takes over or the russian communist revolution.. they "ate their own" that supported and fought for it.

what people miss is our system is wonderful, but must be maintained and protected from internal destruction.

it isnt self maintaining and no piece of paper (constitution) can stand by its presence alone.

lastly , EVERY NATION on earth has gone though internal turmoil, revolution and i dare say rise and fall

we are by every aspect a young nation and governmental system

if we CHOOSE not to learn from history we are DOOMED to repeat THE SAME CYCLE OF RISE AND FALL

with the tragedy, destruction , loss of life and hard times that entails...

stop it now or pay in (sadly) blood , lives and destruction higher price later

scrounger

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
If we are being conditioned for war by TPTB then TPTB will be the winner(s). Everyone else will be dead because they believed in the illusion of the two party system and they were willing to kill each other just to be proven right.

No ... I'm taking as many of the elites with me as possible ... and as early as I can (before they do the rat|burning ship thingy).

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

TPTB believe the world needs to have a steep population cull. A war is a great way to do it.

I firmly believe that COVID was man made, despite the propaganda and was specifically designed to kill the "useless eaters", with some collateral damage. Since mostly the elderly and already ill have been the majority of deaths. I think the "vaccine" will need yearly boosters so that the virus can continue to kill useless eaters who refuse to get the vaccine or on whom the vaccine "doesn't work" with a little collateral damage saving TPTB a great deal of money supporting them.

Now that COVID has been released after being man made to do this particular job for TPTB, it will continue to kill useless eaters for TPTB to save them money and resources. But it didn't kill enough people for TPTB who feel the population needs to go down drastically more.

They want the population low enough to keep essential services running, to have plenty of servants, and to have people to take care of the needs of the elite political class and the uber rich.

So a civil war would be a great help to TPTB in culling the population even further. That is probably why the mainstream media is doing it's very best to demonize anyone who isn't worshiping at the feet of liberalism. Make the demonized angry at the demonization of their characters and to enrage the worshipers of the Democratic Party liberalism into thinking that those who don't think as they do must be punished. This WILL create a civil war and get rid of the far left and the far right with tons of collateral damage and thrill TPTB that the culling doesn't even remotely look like their fault.

Just as they have made COVID to look natural and the release out of China look accidental. Even though the Chinese held the worlds largest banquet with people from all over the world and held it in the epicenter of COVID as it was released, taking the plague to the entire world to cull the "useless eaters", knowing there would also be a bonus of collateral damage.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

My line is December 14th when all of the states announce their electoral vote to their respective legislatures and prepare to send these totals on to Congress. The line will have been crossed if Biden receives 270 or more electoral votes across all of the individual states.

new topics

top topics

join