It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jupiter and Saturn to align on December 21st

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Man I hope I have some clear nights where I am around that time. I think that will be really nice to see. Think I might actually break my old telescope out.

wreg.com...

For astrology type people, what does this mean in astrological terms? Anyone? Bueller?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This is the "great conjunction"

Saturn represents Chronos (Time) and Jupiter represents the Most High God (Father). This is where Time and God meet. Mayan 2012 take #2 perhaps?
edit on 1-12-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Astronomy is awesome... Got my first telescope when I was ten and haven't been without at least two since I was twenty.

Astrology is just sad...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
It means that from our perspective on earth they overlap each other.
So if you live on any other place then earth it means nothing.
we humans like to feel special, and think the universe around us is our personal art galley made for us.
edit on 1-12-2020 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Is this the same astronomical event that the "wise men" viewed around the time of Jesus birth? Will there be a retrograde event with it also?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Astronomy is awesome... Got my first telescope when I was ten and haven't been without at least two since I was twenty.

Astrology is just sad...

Don't worry, I do not believe in astrology, I just find it interesting. As such, I would like to hear from those that do believe.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
we humans like to feel special, and think the universe around us is our personal art galley made for us.

Our view of the universe is all we’ve got. If it gives people happiness, let them have it. No reason to devalue what a person enjoys if it’s not hurting anyone.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
And it's happening on the winter solstice too. Wow, lots of interesting things going on with this.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
And it's happening on the winter solstice too. Wow, lots of interesting things going on with this.

You are damn right there are.

Im surprised no one has mentioned it as the sign of antichrist's entrance on the world scene.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well, didn't the Great conjunction mean something, in The Dark Crystal?

Will be cool to see anyway.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: jjkenobi

You are damn right there are.

Im surprised no one has mentioned it as the sign of antichrist's entrance on the world scene.

The antichrist has been here for a while now....haven't you noticed?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Does this mean some sort of Ice age (mini?) is coming?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I am not really into astrology but I am keeping a close eye on this great conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn extraordinarily happening on winter solstice in 2020.

My fascination with this great conjunction started while exploring what I came to call the Greenland Disclosure Pattern:

Are We Being Prepared For A Huge Disclosure Event?

The Greenland Disclosure Pattern Analysed - Part 2 - Black Sun Over Thule

I wrote those threads before Trump made headlines by wanting to buy Greenland btw.

There is another angle though that got me interested. French president Macron said during his election campaign he wanted to govern France like Jupiter. Macron's birthday: Dec 21. France is referred to by the French as the Hexagon(e) which in turn represents Saturn. See how this mirrors the great conjunction? As above, so below, I guess.

Messiah In The Hexagon

In the Twin Peaks TV series there is talk about the great conjunction opening a portal to the black lodge.

Call me crazy but if you thought 2020 was weird you may want to fasten your seatbelts for 2021.

edit on 1-12-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Man I hope I have some clear nights where I am around that time. I think that will be really nice to see. Think I might actually break my old telescope out.

wreg.com...

For astrology type people, what does this mean in astrological terms? Anyone? Bueller?

"In December of 2020, we are in for the beginning of a new age, [as] Saturn and Jupiter will be aligning in the sign of Aquarius," astrologer Aaya Samadhi tells Bustle. ... "Air signs represent intellect and ideas, and Aquarius is the sign of innovation, technology, and revolution," Samadhi says."

I guess the 5th Dimension had it wrong, they thought Jupiter aligned with Mars in the dawning of the Age of Aquarius.

A sign of revolution, though, is all I see.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

My momma tells me I'm a very special boy so I don't know what you're talking about.
edit on 1-12-2020 by LSU2018 because: When the moon is in the Seventh House And Jupiter aligns with Mars Then peace will guide the planets And love will steer the stars This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

We entered a Grand Solar Minimum this year so don't be surprised. Every 350 to 400 years, we enter into one. It's when we orbit further from the sun in a period where the sun's activity dies down dramatically. Think back to the 1600's and 1700's when nearly everything would freeze over during the winter.

I can already see democrats trying to take credit for stopping global warming, but that's another story.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

We entered a Grand Solar Minimum this year so don't be surprised. Every 350 to 400 years, we enter into one. It's when we orbit further from the sun in a period where the sun's activity dies down dramatically. Think back to the 1600's and 1700's when nearly everything would freeze over during the winter.

I can already see democrats trying to take credit for stopping global warming, but that's another storyI can already see democrats trying to take credit for stopping global warming, but that's another story.

Wow, didn't even think of that 😐

Thanks for the info 👍🏼

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
I am not really into astrology but I am keeping a close eye on this great conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn extraordinarily happening on winter solstice in 2020.

My fascination with this great conjunction started while exploring what I came to call the Greenland Disclosure Pattern:

Are We Being Prepared For A Huge Disclosure Event?

The Greenland Disclosure Pattern Analysed - Part 2 - Black Sun Over Thule

I wrote those threads before Trump made headlines by wanting to buy Greenland btw.

There is another angle though that got me interested. French president Macron said during his election campaign he wanted to govern France like Jupiter. Macron's birthday: Dec 21. France is referred to by the French as the Hexagon(e) which in turn represents Saturn. See how this mirrors the great conjunction? As above, so below, I guess.

Messiah In The Hexagon

In the Twin Peaks TV series there is talk about the great conjunction opening a portal to the black lodge.

Call me crazy but if you thought 2020 was weird you may want to fasten your seatbelts for 2021.

I don't think you're crazy, but can you stop scaring me now? 😬

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Saturn represents Chronos (Time) and Jupiter represents the Most High God (Father). This is where Time and God meet. Mayan 2012 take #2 perhaps?

Not exactly. Saturn was conflated with Cronus after the Romans conquered Greece. Otherwise, Saturn's actually associated, sans any Greek influence, with just agriculture, wealth, and freedom, among a couple others I can't remember ATM. Aside from God of Time, Cronus was also in the agriculture boat, he wasn't called the God of The Harvest for nothing.

Jupiter, being obviously the King Kamehameha of the Greek Gods, needs no explanation.

If you're going to get all esoteric about it, about all that would line up with the past year & the upcoming ideas governments want to ram down our throats next year is Food, Money & Freedom being up for grabs, with an Omnipotent Honcho watching what goes on.

IMO, anything astrology is complete and utter toilet paper material at best, so make of the above as ye will -- I obviously didn't bother looking into any "textbook" astrology junk to postulate that.
edit on 12/2/2020 by Nyiah because: Never trust me to not screw up one font tag or another.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

the conjunction is a part of the prophetic condition of the End Times.... where Jesus was quoted about EQs in diverse places, and Signs and Wonders in the Sun/Moon/Stars

i might suggest the Saturn-Jupiter conjunction is a 'Sign' that the Trump-Biden opposition Camps will also Join Together just as the Saturn and Jupiter Pantheon-of-gods have already complimented each other---and are no longer in conflict or contention with each other

Lo...... perhaps the dec 21st conjunction is a special 'Sign' that the 10 member union of the Anti-Christ is Born , Now
the 7 heads and 10 horns of the 'Beast Kingdom' is in physical form and awaiting the anti-christ himself to take over

top topics

join