It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK Folks, This is how this next month is going down Get ready!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
If this political coup were made into a movie, how do you think the ending of that movie would turn out? My movie would begin to build to it's climactic ending on December 14, 2020. The states vote and deliver their tallies to their state and the state delivers them to 6 federal recipients. If Biden gets 270 or more electoral votes, Donald J. Trump invokes Executive order,

"Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election".

This is when Trump mobilizes the US Army to action.

On January 6,2021, With all of congress combined into one great assembly to count votes and declare a winner, suddenly, US Army vehicles pull up to the steps of the Capitol where a company of Army Rangers storm out, go directly down to the lower chamber where all of our government is congregated and takes control of every exit.

"By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (8 U.S.C. 1182(f)), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,
I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America"...
Foreign Policy

Issued on: September 12, 2018

www.whitehouse.gov...

crsreports.congress.gov...

Updated October 22, 2020The Electoral College: A2020 Presidential Election Timeline December 14, 2020:ElectorsVotein Their StatesMonday after the second Wednesday in December of presidential election yearsis set (3 U.S.C. §7) as the date on which the electors meetand vote. In 2020, the meeting ison December 14.Electoral college delegationsmeet separately in their respective states and the District of Columbiaat placesdesignated by theirstate legislature.The electors vote by paper ballot, casting one ballot for President and one for Vice President. The electors count the resultsand then sign six certificates, each of whichcontainstwo lists, oneof which includesthe electoral votes for the President, the other,electoral votes for the Vice President, each of which includes the names of persons receiving votes and the number of votes cast for them.These are known as Certificates of the Vote, which the electors are required to sign. They then pair the six Certificates of Ascertainment provided by the state governors with the Certificates of the Vote, and sign, seal,and certify them(3 U.S.C. §§8-10). The sixcertificates are then distributed byregistered mail as follows: (1) one certificate to thePresident of the U.S. Senate (the Vice President); (2)two certificates to the secretary of state(or equivalent officer)of the statein which the electors met; (3) two certificates to the Archivist; and (4) one certificate to the judge of the U.S. district court of the district in which the electors met(3 U.S.C. §11).December 23, 2020:Certificates Must Be Deliveredto the Designated OfficialsCertificates of electoral vote results must be delivered to above mentioned officersby the fourth Wednesday in December, in 2020, by December 23(3 U.S.C. §12). Failure to Deliver Certificates by December 23If the certificates from any state have not been deliveredby December 23, 2020, the President of the Senate, or in their absence the Archivist, isrequired to request the secretary of state or equivalent officerin that state to send one of the copies they holdto the President of the Senate by registered mail(3 U.S.C. §12, 13). TheCode also directs themto send a messenger to the judge of the U.S. district court in the state directing thejudge to transmit the certificatethey hold by “hand ...to the seat of government.” January 6, 2021: Joint Session of Congress to Count Electoral Votes and Declare Election ResultsMeetsOn January 6, or another date setby law, the Senate and House of Representatives assemble at 1:00 p.m.in a joint session at the Capitol, in the Housechamber, to count the electoral votesand declare the results(3 U.S.C. §15). The Vice President presidesasPresident of the Senate. The Vice Presidentopens the certificates and presents them to four tellers, two from each chamber. The tellers read and make a list of the returns. When the votes have been ascertained and counted, the tellerstransmitthemto the Vice President.If one of the tickets has received a majority of 270 or more electoral votes, the Vice President announcesthe results, which “shall be deemed a sufficient declaration of the persons, if any, elected President andVice President.”Joint Session Challenges to Electoral Vote ReturnsWhile the tellers announce the results,Members may object to the returns from any individual state as they are announced. Objections to individual state returns must be made in writing by at least one Member each of the Senate and House of Representatives. If an objection meets these requirements, the joint session recesses and the two houses separate and debatethe question in their respective chambers fora maximum oftwo hours. The two houses then vote separately to accept or reject the objection. They then reassemble in joint session, and announce the results of their respectivevotes. An objection to a state’s electoral vote must be approved by both houses in order for any contested votes to be excluded.For additional information, see CRS Report RL32717, Counting Electoral Votes: An Overview of Procedures at the Joint Session, Including Objections by Members of Congress, coordinated by Elizabeth Rybicki and L. Paige Whitaker. January 20, 2021: Presidential Inauguration

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

In the movie narrative I would write, Trump would show proof of his claims, then have the bad people arrested, even if they have blue check marks on Twitter, and he an Melania would make the world all get along and they would ride off into the sunset on a brown horse with a white spot on his left ass cheek. (the horse, not Trump)

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Are you seriously cheering for a military take over and for Trump to make himself winner by EO? I don't care who it is leading such a thing, left or right....it'd be wrong.

+33 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I certainly am.

This is collusion between the democratic party and China to bring down Trump and our Democratic "REPUBLIC". China is hitting us and the world with biological warfare as well as cyber warfare stealing our presidential election to destroy our Republic.
Nancy Pelosi is just one of China's Lieutenants. Senator Dianne Feinstein had a Chinese spy as her driver.
We ARE at war with China.

2 years I have been saying the Democratic party will destroy this nation to remain in power. Now, do you see?
edit on 1-12-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
A military option is not the right one. The People have to resolve this, not our military. I'd bet you a million dollars Trump wouldn't do any such thing if I had it.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Yes, it is the right option when there are no other options remaining to prevent destruction.

Why do you think he wrote that executive order, way back in 2018?
edit on 1-12-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

A burning ember in a smoking crater...where depends on who wins.
edit on 1-12-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Yes, it is the right option when there are no other options remaining to prevent destruction.

Why do you think he wrote that executive order, way back in 2018?

We're so far away from that option it shouldn't be in the forefront of your thoughts right now. Everyone wants this over now but it's going to take time to sort out if we do it right. Give the process a chance to work.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: FauxMulder

will destroy this nation to remain in power. Now, do you see?

All is see is people who used to champion the constitution & law and order becoming the biggest government boot lickers I've ever seen just because their preferred person is at the helm. The irony in your above statement is staggering.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This needs to go much further: summary executions of all suspected traitors, suppression of all outlets not supportive of martial law, mandatory reeducation for all dissidents and wet willies/purple nurples for people who didn't vote for Trump.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
After watching the Rudy Juliani public hearing In Arizona, I noticed that the technical witnesses had military credentials or worked for DHS at one time. Maybe still does but I doubt it. Anyway, I came away with the impression that neither the FBI or CIA or even the DOJ are doing anything other than sitting back and watching, hoping all of this blows away. But DHS and the military are another mater. They appear to be actively pursuing this and providing information that can be used to prosecute treason, in a military tribunal.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
How about just a little bit of proof before we go full dictatorship/military takeover?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
A military option is not the right one. The People have to resolve this, not our military. I'd bet you a million dollars Trump wouldn't do any such thing if I had it.

2d ... and worth repeating in full.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
... and wet willies/purple nurples for people who didn't vote for Trump.

I hate purple nurples. Glad I don't have to stand in that line.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The idiot will do what his former personal lawyer predicted - pardon himself and his family.

Hell, even Sean Hannity is calling on him to do so. lol

It would be a big 'ol admission of guilt but the idiot will try it for sure cuz he scared as hell.

It's funny.

“The president out the door needs to pardon his whole family and himself,” Hannity said on his radio show. “… I assume that the power of the pardon is absolute, and that he should be able to pardon anybody that he wants to.”

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

It's not just about letting this blow over ... or running out the clock.

The obvious gameplay is for the American voter to simply go back to sleep like nothing out of the ordinary is happening.

Look around. I'm 80% right.

edit on 1122020 by Snarl because: Oh ... and put your effing mask on. You have to wear it when posting to Social Media from now on!!

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You don't get it. There is no more time left. If this coup succeeds this democratic republic is finished.
The cabal that calls itself the Democratic party is all in with China and there is no backing out for them. Every one of their heads is in a noose.
The people have and are speaking out but you just do not or can not see it for what it is.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

You wouldn't admit truth if it slapped you across the face.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity, what would warrant a military option in your opinion?

If not to confront a coup attempt, an attempted take over of this country. A criminal theft of our most basic right, then what would?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

doing this right or not at all is key here. (IMHO)
Once this is really in motion, it will have to be by the book, and with the support of the majority. For that to be a reality, it will take some massive information being released, digested, and understood, then accepted. Think of how we are reacting to the election thus far. Our side knows something is wrong, can't prove the big parts of it, and has no power against the machine.

Their side has the machine, the MSM, the DOJ, the IC, the incoming administration, and a majority in the House. The only thing they lack is the majority in the Senate and if they can cheat effectively enough again, they will have that.

The Monty Python black knight scene is apropos here. We are the Black knight after he's lost his arms and legs. Virtuous, morally correct, and completely hamstrung. And yes, the best we can do is bleed on them.

Fixing that should be step 1.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join