It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sydney Powell Options.... 1 = crackpot. 2= Genius. 3 = Frontman

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Sydney Powell Is suing for voter fraud. She is making some far far far out their claims.

Her claims are so far out there that she is risking her career if she is wrong. If she is making all of this up, she’s a crazy *ATS Edit*

She is THAT good, that she is uncovering voter fraud there no one ever thought to look. She will be the lawyer everyone wants and will write a book and be on TV for the rest of her life

There is option 3. Option 3, to me, is the most logical. She was legal counsel to Gen Flynn, the former head of military intelligence, who also has a 3 star general as a brother. Flynn would know most of the tricks in the books, what ricks to look under, and who can do and counter do most computer actions.

The movie like story about the army going for some computers in German and fighting the CIA. Could a three star general make that happen or at least be in the know to pass along info?

Bottom line, this site knows the shenanigans of the US government. We all agree that the Government could do wide spread voter fraud, some like the outcome, so they will defend the outcome, but deep down you know everything Powell claims could well be true. Who better to lead from the shadows but MJF?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Could a three star general make that happen or at least be in the know to pass along info?

One that's been retired since 1994? What do you think?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
There's a potential for Powell to be just another Michael Avenatti. Not saying that she is.

Don't put it passed a lawyer to immolate her career if there's a bigger payoff. What that is for Powell, I do not know.

I reserve judgement until the court proceedings are over. I have no way of knowing what is and isn't true right now. Too much misinformation. I'd rather wait and see.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Option 4 patriot

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Could a three star general make that happen or at least be in the know to pass along info?

One that's been retired since 1994? What do you think?

General Flynn, whom the op is referring to, retired in 2014.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
General Flynn, whom the op is referring to, retired in 2014.

The portion I quoted is related to the alleged Germany raid which was first reported by that cretin McInerney who has been retired since 1994.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Option 4 Magic Mushrooms.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

The only layout would be from Trump himself.

Writing a Gen Flynn book would have been her best money maker. She will not be in fox, CNN, MNBC, the only Channel she might have would be OAN and I bet her lawyer fees made her more money especially after representing Gen Flynn

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

She will not be in fox, CNN, MNBC, the only Channel she might have would be OAN...

She could be on FOX, maybe take Pirro's place, and they can call her Judged Insane Sidney.

"In our next segment I interview retired General McInerny who was present on our secret moon base for an alien autopsy. After that, Rudy demonstrates his 'I looked at the Ark of the Covenant' makeover. Make sure to visit my website and click on the 'donations' banner at the top."

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think you are confusing your generals.

The retired general making his rounds on right wing media, I have no clue on his network.

As far as I can tell, as of June 2019 Lt (3 Star) Gen Charles Flynn is the deputy chief of staff of the Army. If he is still there, he’s got some real juice. If he recently moved on, he should still have some great connections.

www.ausa.org...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I think you are confusing your generals.

Nope, not confused at all, this is what happens when people can't keep up with the LARP lies, they end up forgetting who's who.

Retired-since-1994 General McInerny was the Germany raid guy, not Flynn.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

While I would actually watch that show, because that sounds like a good ATS post

Fox is pretty much anti Trump. So why would they reward her?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

So why would they reward her?

Why are people donating to her now? Easy answer: they're stupid.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
... that cretin McInerney who has been retired since 1994.

I've been retired since '98. What's the date got to do with anything?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I never talked about McInerny. I just said a 3 star general brother

You brought up some retired general, who was irrelevant in this post

So

Either you are confused or you were trying to derail a post, got caught and now you are trying to save face, save your AtS mojo, or whatever

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I never talked about McInerny. I just said a 3 star general brother

The general involved with the Germany BS is him, you don't have to mention him by name.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I've been retired since '98. What's the date got to do with anything?

You still get high level intelligence briefings or updates on covert missions?

That's rhetorical by the way...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I see these claims no different than every Democrat, media member, lawyer, etc that screamed Russia Collusion for 3.5 years every day. They were absolutely wrong and lied about it nonstop. They still have jobs. Their careers aren't ruined.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Person doing the job they were hired to do...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson
Whatever Powell's part in all this is, she is no crackpot. Her credentials and career show that plainly, she is also a military lawyer BTW. I don't completely understand where she's going, but it's clear she has the blessing of Trump and his team to do what she's doing. We'll just have to wait and see.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join