It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Proposal.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I know, these topics never last very long lol, these discussions are really fun, where is OtS when you need him, he always has some constructive criticism

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Here is civil a (bit) unconventional design.

It has many maneuvring surfaces for better control, some degree of primitive thrust vectoring and separable cockpit for crew and also expensive avionics. Fuel is carried in center of the gravity so no transfer system will be needed. We can also easilly move center of the gravity by resizing sectors between cockpit and fuel tanks and between fuel tanks and engine. The full-glass cockpit (made from plastic, not glass) will be difficult to manufacture, but the flight in it.....

Can anybody make some TTX data?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Love the spherical cockpit desing!!!
Seen a few years ago at an Aircraft Meeting a guy who had built his own aircraft with two lawn mover engines. So its possible to make something from nothing.
But I hardly believe that someone somewhere has a couple of turbofans in his garden!

Very nice work of desing, matej, btw.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I think it shoulden't have a pusher prop - that's to loud and inefficient.

but the kockpit is cool we could fill it with airbags and we could even fit it with a parashut so that it can be used as a resque capsule

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join