It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham, remember this guy? yea, me neither.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

The guy with the mean mug. He's going to set all this straight. The Dems are running scared. Everyone's looking behind them now!
Barr and Durham have got the bad guys on the ropes.

Anyone else notice that Barr and Durham seem to be fictitious anomalies as of late?

I think at this point it's fair to say, "the swamp" is just too damn deep and wide. it's clear that bad things happened. We know most of the facts now. They aren't 'vast right wing conspiracies' anymore. But what does that give you? Not a sausage. Nobody gets in trouble. Nobody goes to jail. Well that one guy did, but he's a nobody and probably already out by now. Nope, the great hope of retribution is more of a gargantuan slap in the face.

I have resigned myself to these facts. I don't like them. I'd rather not have to do it. But I can't pretend something else is real, when it's clearly not.
Justice is a myth. Our system of government is perverted. Our leaders are corrupt. Sure there is a nice façade for everyone to marvel at. Beautiful marble pillars, strong looking buildings. men in nice suits scurrying around selling influence.

The time to take it all back was years ago. At this point, enjoy the view. Take the nice blue pill and sit back and relax. They won, we forgot to show up.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I love this guy, his ineffectiveness won me $1,000, his unsurprising uselessness should have ben obvious to the fanatic who bet me but fanatics don't often think clearly.

edit on 1-12-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   

The fat lady hasn't sung just yet.
I see the 82nd Airborne on the streets of Washington DC before this is all over.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

I see the 82nd Airborne on the streets of Washington DC before this is all over.

The fat lady retired and has been in a nursing home for the last 3 years. her children forgot to tell us.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Sure.

More LARP'ing.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Did she vote?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

LARP'ing.
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I guess I should find out what this means after so long but, in truth, I don't give a sheit what it means.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Live Action Role Playing.

It's kind of like those people who dress up as knights and hit each other with wooden swords except it's now about politics and that makes it much, much, much lamer.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Did she vote?

4 times. her mom did as well.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Did she vote?

She must be a Republican then, they've been caught out using the votes of their dead mothers.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: network dude

Did she vote?

She must be a Republican then, they've been caught out using the votes of their dead mothers.

Yea, and as long as it's republican fraud, it's not the kind anyone needs to look at. Fraud isn't really important as long as you get what you want in the end. Derp.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

When we see American aircraft landing in Soul...
You'll know why they are there.
Maybe Zaphop (sp) can chime in on the follow up of this.

The troops would most likely have to come out of South Korea or Okinawa.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Donald Trump's ability to pick #ty AGs who don't do their jobs is amazing.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I agree, it's like a super power.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Obviously, he picks 'em so theyre too inept....to come after him. Patsies.

Smart move for a clueless retreating....

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: projectvxn

Obviously, he picks 'em so theyre too inept....to come after him. Patsies.

Smart move for a clueless retreating....

what will they come after him for? The Tax evasion you are sure exists, but can't prove, much like the IRS?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

The biggest thing to learn here and with trump is to stop hyper focusing on the OTHER party where you have no influence and FOCUS on your OWN party and CANDIDATE.

Had people held trump to the fire for his willingness to continue to hire within the swamp perhaps there would have been accountability and the so called deep state wouldn't have gotten away with stealing the election.

As I have said early on Trump was either part of the new deepstate or he got played as the useful idiot. I always felt he was pro America and the latter scenario was the more likely one. Now he is dependent on the swamp administration he put together to save his arse , which isn't going to likely happen.

The problem now is: even if people start to hold their own party responsible from now on, it might be to late. They got complete control of everything we read,hear,see, and trump gave them the last and biggest key to the propaganda kingdom once he got rid of net neutrality.

edit on 141231America/ChicagoTue, 01 Dec 2020 09:14:01 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You have to find people outside the swamp.....

And the old, why would the FBI prosecute any political leader if they could just blackmail them. FBI gets something, avoids long legal battles, the political figure avoids unwanted attention. Path of least resistance.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Truly an uncanny ability. /sarc

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: interupt42

You have to find people outside the swamp.....

Yep and you have to clean house as well. The other mistake trump made and 99% of the voters make is they try to have a corrupted system fix the things the corrupted system created and are benefiting from.

That was my other issue with trump. He never focused on the real problem (conflict of interest) which HAS TO BE the FIRST and ONLY problem to be worked on. You can't fix anything until you first tackle and minimize conflict of interest in congress. Conflict of interest is the swamp.

That is another of the reasons I wasn't sold on trump aswell. He was focused on all the wrong problems just like many other politicians before him, either out of stupidity or by design . He should have only focused on getting rid of conflict of interest before trying to have a corrupted system fix anything else.

edit on 321231America/ChicagoTue, 01 Dec 2020 09:32:30 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join