It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General McInerney Calls For Martial Law

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Exclusive: 3-Star General McInerney Calls For Martial Law, Tribunals & Investigation of Treason

Links to a 1 hour interview on WVWtv.com. For a breakdown of the main points:

- What took place in America was not merely “vote fraud” but rather “cyber warfare.” These were acts of war against America, using cyber warfare weapons and techniques to overthrow the government via a rigged elections process.

- McInerney calls for President Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act, suspend Habeas Corpus, declare martial law and deploy the military to seize and secure all the voting machines.

- Six to ten states were coordinated via cyber warfare to change the outcome of the election. “These are treasonous acts.” Russia, China and Iran were also involved, adding to the treason.

- FBI and DOJ are completely AWOL on all this, not lifting a finger.

- Chris Krebs from CISA was lying when he claimed the election was “perfect.” This is “complicity to treason” and Krebs is part of the deep state.

- President Trump must declare a national emergency based on the EO from Sep 12, 2018, which names “foreign interference” in US elections.

- Trump should also invoke the Insurrection Act. He must suspend Habeas Corpus as Lincoln and FDR have both done in times of war.
The Democrats, Russians, Chinese and Iran, have committed blatant cyber warfare against America.

- The President must “start arresting these people right away, [under] this national emergency. I would declare martial law.”

- Officials from five swing states were engaged in “pre-planning” of “treasonous acts.” Not just fraudulent voting, but treason. “They have tried to overturn this government.”

- Chris Miller is in place at the DoD because “the military active duty is going to have to suppress [Antifa and BLM].”

- The President should suspend the Dec. 14th Electoral College meeting, and the inauguration of the new Congress on Jan. 6th.
Estimates that 85 million people voted for Trump.

- Military tribunals are necessary because the regular courts are not capable of sorting this out.

- The treasonous actors should be arrested and charged, subjected to military tribunals. This is the only system of justice that is capable of functioning without the current level of corruption.

- Suspend the inauguration until this election is fully investigated.

- We the People demand this action from the President. “This is the last free election we will have” if we don’t expose this election fraud. And Georgia’s runoff election will be stolen using HAMMER, Scorecard and Dominion voting machines.

- The Georgia runoff election needs to be suspended until the election fraud is fully investigated.

- “This corruption cannot be accepted. It is treasonous, and we must have a thorough investigation of it.”

- The President must support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. These are domestic enemies. “Like Stalin says, it doesn’t matter who votes, it matters who counts the votes.”

- America’s judicial system people don’t understand how cyber warfare works. So they are missing a real grasp of the crimes and acts of war being committed against the United States.

- “The ownership and leadership of Fox News is complicit in a treasonous act.”

- U.S. Marshals should have seized all the Dominion servers the day after the election and secured them as forensic evidence.
People who changed votes in the machines should know that they will be prosecuted for treason and may face the death sentence.

- The government is tracking the conversions of ballots to votes. “That’s where the manipulation is coming in. We’re tracking that. We have that information.”

Source

President Trump does have an Executive Order around these election issues:

Exe cutive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election.

There is a growing body of evidence around all the election fraud going on:

hereistheevidence.com/

I do agree with the findings of General McInerney.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

And there were people questioning if this guy was a moonbat...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

We already gave away enough power by laying down to the current restrictions, why not go all in with martial law?

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Unfortunately there are those who will never accept the limb they stand on is being cut from under them by the likes of China and others who want to see America destroyed or at least on her knees. Big business wants China so they can make money even if the end result is they sell their soul. IMO if there ever was an example of idiots trying to rig an election look no further than this election cycle. I just hope for once the crooks are caught ..

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Yea, because martial law is exactly what we need. People who cheer this on are idiots. Still befuddled it's the right calling for draconian actions by the federal government.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

It shows once again, despite sky-screaming to the contrary, that they are two sides of the same coin.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
It pains me to see Augustus rail on and on about how stupid this all looks. I want it to be true, I want Trump to win this. But reality is a real thing.

One of two things is real here.

The DOJ, FBI, and entire government save for Trump and his close cabinet members are all in on it, and there is no hope of justice or anything that even looks remotely like it will happen.

Or

There is nothing here.

The first option sound so fantastical, so out of the realm of reality, it couldn't be real. But knowing what we now KNOW about the beginning of Trump's presidency, it makes perfect sense. But then you have to ask, why in 4 years was the President of the US unable to find someone he could trust to fix some of these things?

I know what Trump did that was good for me and good for my country. I'm grateful for all of it. But if he is failing so epically on this front, does he deserve another term? It's not enough to know they exist, you have to remove them, punish them, show the world that things can't operate this way.

Klinesmith. that is all. The only guy to be publicly shamed for the entire coup attempt. I'm sorry, but you can't continue to offer free passes on the mistakes. Not the big ones like this. Durham? is he hiding in a bunker waiting for Jan 20 so he can retire quietly? This is all super sad. I hope those who understand this and feel the same way can explain it to the others.

The good guy doesn't get to ride off with the girl until the bad guy is in jail. Watch the #ing movie.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
It pains me to see Augustus rail on and on about how stupid this all looks.

You have to admit that it's descended into absurdity at this point.

Martial law, FFS.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It pains me to see Augustus rail on and on about how stupid this all looks.

You have to admit that it's descended into absurdity at this point.

Martial law, FFS.

Unfortunately, I do.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Unfortunately, I do.

I respect you for saying that.

Plus you'll get the last laugh, my snowblower isn't working.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election,

So is that date December 18th, Or does it run indefinitely because the election is not concluded?
I watched the Juliane hearing and 2 things caught my attention. One was who was presenting testimony and the other was who they are or have been associated with through their careers. The expert testimony was given by people associated with DHS and the military, if I am not mistaken. Not the FBI,CIA, DOJ or any other government agency. This tells me The military and DHS may be ready to step in at any time because the other agencies are either avoiding their responsibilities or they are neck deep in the swamp..

PS: I predicted martial law 2 months ago. I just didn't, and still don't know if it will be Trump or Biden declaring it.
edit on 1-12-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Look to the forums as a mini version of the US. Most believe the election was fixed. Those who dont have displayed irrational hatred for the man and allowed that to cloud their goggles. A year ago Trump could have saved a truckload of sex workers from being trafficked and they would complain Trump ruined their livelihoods. The claims of foreign interference gains credibility because over half the folks described above aren't even Americans.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Unfortunately, I do.

I respect you for saying that.

Plus you'll get the last laugh, my snowblower isn't working.

you can't use it on the roof anyway. But I hear there is some snow coming. Best warm up that shovel. perhaps you could sing one of those work songs. "Swing low sweet chariot" or something to that effect.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

The man should be put in Leavenworth for treason as he's suggested a coup take place.

All these 'patriots' who say they've taken an oath to uphold the constitution now apparently want to throw it all in the bin because their favoured candidate didn't win and can't actually prove any fraud - its like something from a third world dictatorship rather than the supposed leadership of the free world.

This crap has to stop, because people are going to actually start getting hurt if it doesn't

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Big business wants China so they can make money even if the end result is they sell their soul.

All that's needed is to cut their umbilical cord. Let 'em go to China. Then cut all economic ties to China.

Whatever happens ... don't let the traitors back into the country.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I think it is time to quell the coup. I would love for everything to be in the open and above board, but even the media has been co-opted. Recount the votes in the light of day, or our military can count them for us. We are pissed!

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Exclusive: 3-Star General McInerney Calls For Martial Law, Tribunals & Investigation of Treason

I do agree with the findings of General McInerney.

McInerney may have some points. Problem is, he's calling for Martial Law. Who's gonna carry that out? Trump hired Esper. Trump had to fire Esper because ... like the rest of the MIC ... they ARE the swamp too.

All you have to remember are the images of the US National Guard, locked and loaded, on patrol in our streets during Katrina. If you ask me, it's bad enough that we have any militarization of our local and state police forces.

You don't want armed goons in charge of America. Our kinder/gentler democracy lovers are just Jonesing for that one to leap out of Pandora's Box.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Important word missing in sensationalistic headline:

"Retired", as in "Retired 3-star General McInerney calls for President Trump to invoke Insurrection Act.."

What a joke.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
85 Million Votes that al;on is more then enough to see where this guys mind is lol 85 MILLION lol

for lord sake if Biden had lost and trump just got the 70 million he has it would still be MILLIONS more then even Obama or any president ever .

Radicals Like some here or guys like this don't worrie me they are the MINORITA .
A few Of you may want this But Most Republican's are NOT for it .
O an Military's has no power to declare this anyway nore can the President ALONE declare it .

85 million votes lol people did want him enough to give him 70 million .
BUT even if Biden only got 69 It is the EC number that matters as trump DID NOT win the poplar vote last time .

PS one thing for sure It would have TOOK BOTH dems and repubs Working toghter to pull it off as AZ PA AND GA are Republican controlled no way any dems could RIGE thous states without THe repubs who are over them HELPPING .

That fact if enough top tell me the only cheating is the same kind that happens ON both sides every election at MOST country wide 10 or 15 k FOR BOTH sides not enough tp change the out come .

Trump finds one or two cheated votes and Tries having 5 Million troun out and the votes in question are Not all dem votes but some how its only the dems votes he wants out .

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I also have to agree with you here (I voted for him btw), this is becoming embarrassing. Calling for martial law and whatever else this guy is advocating is exactly what we should be against. And this is the general that knows all about the raid in Germany? He sounds like a complete crackpot. Sorry.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join