It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MICHIGAN - Hearing on Election Irregularities Including Likely Fraud - Dec 1st 2020 at 10:15am ET

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

"None of which has been proven in a court of law."

Adam Schiff...is that you?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
How can any of the "evidence" be believed when the court filings include affidavits from people who swear there were sketchy things going on in counties that don't even exist in this state?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Maybe Rudy is staying out west (was in AZ yesterday) and will help out in Nevada today..

A Nevada Judge has ordered Clark County (Las Vegas) officials to allow their voting machines, and "sealed containers" to be ready for inspection, no later than 1pm today (Dec 1st).

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Progress!

And a little more news:

BREAKING: Arizona State Rep Issues Call to Withhold State’s Electoral College Votes to Joe Biden Due to Significant Evidence of Fraud

Twitter is reporting that a Special Session is being called by the Arizona State Legislator to discuss... I haven't found anything official yet though.

And apparently a third judge in Georgia has renewed the court order to preserve the voting machines and data, reversing the second judge who reversed the first judge... whew!

What a tangled web.

These states thought a "recount" would make the Trump team happy.

All along, they and the President have been asking for an examination of the machines and the mailed-in ballots, for verification of legality.

There's no way a historical 3% mailed-in ballot rejection rate suddenly dropped to .4% this election, with many million more added to the volume.

Just the statistical craziness (aka the "SCIENCE") should make the Supreme Court order a thorough exam of key states.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
The media and politicians on the Left will keep pushing that narrative until all agree and obey. Despite what some of our friends here say, it's not over until the final bell. But keep dreaming that you can actually stop the process by saying it. At least they need to admit it's not over yet. You know, some intellectual honesty for once?

You talking about the over-hyped CoronaFlu?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Brown shirt bully tactics at the polls is what I'm seeing witnessed over and over and over again.

Ballots were denied challenge by threats and intimidation all day

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astraios
Hoping to see the situation remedied soon...

It wouldn't have happened at all if Republicans in this country had a backbone and half a brain. President warned for months that Democrats had "tremendous" mail-in ballot fraud planned.

Certain states kept making their mail-in ballot rules/laws more lax over the Summer. Republicans didn't back President Trump one bit in trying to stop the craziness. We authored threads on it. (No postmark needed...can arrive 5 days after election, etc.)

Now, the Republicans are screaming in panic over the Georgia Senate race? If President Trump loses due to the Democrat election steal, I hope both Senate Seats goes to the Democrats.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

When it is then what... you can keep beating that dead horse but it ain’t getting any deader... 😘

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Passionate Witness addresses the Michigan Committee this morning.

Excerpt: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
And another. Pretty damning...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The testimony given by the Dominion temp IT worker is EARTHSHAKING

Department of Elections had additional vote tabulation machines and printing and running fake ballots to be delivered to main voting locations

THIS IS INSANE

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Brown shirt bully tactics at the polls is what I'm seeing witnessed over and over and over again.

Ballots were denied challenge by threats and intimidation all day

I'm seeing the same, and so much more.

I'm not at all impressed with some of the questions the members are asking. Some are just silly gotcha questions, some are just pontificating and politicking, some should be directed to the state and election officials -- not these witnesses.

And three minutes per witness to speak is nothing! But important information is still getting out...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
WOW. That explains why even CNN was startled when Joe Biden gained over 110,000 votes at 4:30am on election night, when 98% of the votes had already been counted!

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astraios
Hoping to see the situation remedied soon...

It wouldn't have happened at all if Republicans in this country had a backbone and half a brain. President warned for months that Democrats had "tremendous" mail-in ballot fraud planned.

Certain states kept making their mail-in ballot rules/laws more lax over the Summer. Republicans didn't back President Trump one bit in trying to stop the craziness. We authored threads on it. (No postmark needed...can arrive 5 days after election, etc.)

Now, the Republicans are screaming in panic over the Georgia Senate race? If President Trump loses due to the Democrat election steal, I hope both Senate Seats goes to the Democrats.

You haven’t realized yet that the two party duopoly only stands to create a uniparty at the top?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
listening to this while I work...sickening to say the least. Person after person, many independants, describing horrible irregularities and intimidation by pro agitators. Makes the dems handling the tabulation areas out to be disgusting bullies out to change the outcome...at the very least totally inept at their jobs.
Makes me think twice about ever voting for anything ever again.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

This USPS employee who testified that 388000 ballots were backdated, needs to testify in a formal hearing.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

And apparently a third judge in Georgia has renewed the court order to preserve the voting machines and data, reversing the second judge who reversed the first judge... whew! What a tangled web.

Seriously, you can’t make this # up. Idiocracy at its finest.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Michigan STEAL

More evidence: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Michigan STEAL

More evidence: mobile.twitter.com...

She’s lying, in no way is that true....someone on ATS told me so.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

There was an actual hearing today in front of the Michigan legislature, where Witnesses had to swear under oath to tell the truth.

Listen to what this whistleblower election employee was directed to do by her supervisor.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
The testimony given by the Dominion temp IT worker is EARTHSHAKING

Department of Elections had additional vote tabulation machines and printing and running fake ballots to be delivered to main voting locations

THIS IS INSANE

She's testifying again right now...
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join